What's new

Why I won't be cheering for Shahid Afridi anymore

chal hoon te razpak ghaib hogya ve lol, menu shak ve k tu inu dara choriya ve lol
@RazPaK

god damn it razpak what are jaat or arain?
or are you cousins jaat?
you got any family in haroonabad?

My uncle married a Jaati, so we call my baby cousin Jaat. We are pure Arain khandan otherwise.

Hehehe...

get some facts right.....
  • India has the world's largest number of profesessionally qualified women.
  • India has more female doctors, surgeons, scientists and professors than the United States.
  • India has more working women than any other country in the world. This includes female workers at all levels of skill - from the surgeon and the airline pilot to bus conductors and menial labourer

but unfortunately women in india are divided into 2 unequal halves.
i don't care my friend I'm already bored on this topic lol

My uncle married a Jaati, so we call my baby cousin Jaat. We are pure Arain khandan otherwise.
chal oh they geek ve ohnj teri koi family haroonabad day alakay vich koni?

I had to prove what i said when i was challenged :coffee:
ok you win but to point one !
india only has all those numbers of successful women because you guys have a billion people lol.
i mean it would be a shame if u didn't have even that much out of a billion lol

I think it has more to do with education and awarenesa than city because open mindness come with education and interaction
not every individual can have same education level, even then big cities have more accepting or at least indifferent (like london) culture..
thats because even not much educated people grow up seeing people of other type, interact with them daily... so a black man or a brown man or a man with beard does not shock them.. because they might have studied with an abdul in primary.. or done business with them... or played with them..

India only has all those numbers of successful women because you guys have a billion people lol.
you never said this while counting the number of poors in India :rolleyes: :pakistan:

Haha, Rajput saab, humaray paas 20 assault rifles/bandookay se zyada hain. :lol:
Larahe bandook se nhi k jati..dil se ki jati hai..aur shair log show off nhi kartry mere babar shair bagir dum wale :D

Woo suna ha na jo garujtey hein woo brastey nhi

ik yan do sanu vi dey chor lol

i don't because i don't want to insult you guys because poor people are 70 percent of your population ok?
incorrect data :mad:

chill,i was just making a point :enjoy:

ik yan do sanu vi dey chor lol

i don't because i don't want to insult you guys because poor people are 70 percent of your population ok?

The only time we have ever used them is when a wild boar came from India border, and my uncle shot it up.

We keep them in excellent condition in terms of maintenance and locked up on our metal closet.

Larahe bandook se nhi k jati..dil se ki jati hai..aur shair log show off nhi kartry mere babar shair bagir dum wale :D

Woo suna ha na jo garujtey hein woo brastey nhi

Humara asla khatarnak ney, humara ghussa hain. :lol:

india only has all those numbers of successful women because you guys have a billion people lol.
Fact is that you cant accept that we have "successful women" :coffee:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom