What's new

Why I won't be cheering for Shahid Afridi anymore

@qamar1990, If you are in the tri state area, I will send some real Gujjars at you brah.

My friends will bring out your full potential. lolololol

What make a woman successful ? Good career? Good pati? Good children?
Ideally a successful women would be successful in her professional as well as personal life....or in short who can manage both well.

But the successful women quote you are talking about has a different context.
It was used for the professionally qualified women in India because @qamar1990 found it very hard to believe some facts

(i am pasting it again .......
  • India has the world's largest number of professionally qualified women.
  • India has more female doctors, surgeons, scientists and professors than the United States.
  • India has more working women than any other country in the world. This includes female workers at all levels of skill - from the surgeon and the airline pilot to bus conductors and menial laborers.)
and did mean "good patni"???

Soooo levina jii.... on the topic of Indian professional women, what is your profession? :)
I am a civil engineer...and a corporate trainer.

Ideally a successful women would be successful in her professional as well as personal life....or in short who can manage both well.

It was used for the professionally qualified women in India because @qamar1990 found it very hard to believe some facts

• India has more female doctors, surgeons, scientists and professors than the United States.
  • India has more working women than any other country in the world. This includes female workers at all levels of skill - from the surgeon and the airline pilot to bus conductors and menial laborers.)

Some of them are forced into work because they have no other choice..how many women in India will prefer to Go for work if they were given option to get same amount og money sitting at home..i know many professional women wo prefer to sit at home but cannot because of many expenses

Some of them are forced into work because they have no other choice..how many women in India will prefer to work if they were given option to get same amount money sitting at home..i know many professional women wo prfer to sit at home but cannot because of many expenses

Tell me something that happens just in India...
That is the trend everywhere in this world.

I respect women who gives her family more priority.But financial independence gives women more liberties in the society is my firm belief.

Some of them are forced into work because they have no other choice..how many women in India will prefer to Go for work if they were given option to get same amount og money sitting at home..i know many professional women wo prefer to sit at home but cannot because of many expenses
i dont think anybody would prefer to sit at home
if you are working then you are independent,you are self reliant

its the opposite in India
women are rather forced to stay in home

and did mean "good patni"???

take it easy girl i believe u lol.

Tell me something that happens just in India...
That is the trend everywhere in this world.

I respect women who gives her family more priority.But financial independence gives women more liberties in the society is my firm belief.
I dont have any problem with it ..infact its good if wife contribute towards financial responsibility but i have seen that only middle or lower class women prefer to go for work to help their family :)

Back
Top Bottom