What's new

Why I won't be cheering for Shahid Afridi anymore

Your LOL confuses me.

So that is good isnt it???
The finacial burden of te family can be shared if women are educated.That is what I glean out of it.
But many work out of passion and for the fruition of their own ambition,which is fine as long as they can balancebit with their personal lives.

post reported!
Attacking and sullying a nationality without any provocation.
This is not done.
You make provocative posts on Indians for you think what you believe is true.And I must tell you that you've a skewed view of India.
i say lol after everything because i laugh all day long even while typing lol

Zarvan said:
what is not and if these women want to do those things which are not allowed in Islam
Do you mean Islam is against women working????
You gotta be kidding me .
Prophet Mohammed's wife was a successful business woman.
Dont misinterpret your religion.
Some sleuthing would be enough to prove you wrong.But your statement leaves me completely flummoxed.

Every one else the point is simple I give a shit to this western slave lady what Afridi said is totally right and according to Islam for Muslim what matter is what is allowed in Islam and what is not and if these women want to do those things which are not allowed in Islam than they have don't right to expect any respect in Muslim society and if some one tries to stop them and uses some really brutal ways than they should not cry on that because in Islamic countries people will not tolerate these kind of shit for long and I also replied to this lady on twitter and yes I am fundamentalist Muslim and proud of it

:eek: so cricket is NOT allowed for women ? mehhhhhhhhhhhhh as far as using brutal ways my foot. try some and we will get the shit out of your donka

Thanks for the compliment

@RazPaK bola tha na main nay pura tharki ha

Do you mean Islam is against women working????
You gotta be kidding me .
Prophet Mohammed's wife was a successful business woman.
Dont misinterpret your religion.Some sleuthing would be enough to prove you wrong.But your statement leaves me completely flummoxed.
No but they should main their Hijab and should try to do a job in which they have deal with men really less

:eek: so cricket is NOT allowed for women ? mehhhhhhhhhhhhh as far as using brutal ways my foot. try some and we will get the shit out of your donka

@RazPaK bola tha na main nay pura tharki ha
They can play in front of men and cameras lady if stadiums are covered and women are only allowed as spectators than its allowed

ok people stop bringing religion into this last warning before i put on my mad face.

bwahahahah who says that zarvan??
Quran and Sunnat says that when you will read them you will know what are the over all rules for Hijab what are its requirements how to behave in front of men which are not mehram every thing comes with it and judgement is given in light of Quran and Sunnah and Quran and sunnah are clear any kind of playing or activity specially sports not allowed if men are around and if still want to do it than not cry if something really bad happens they are themselves responsible for that

Every one else the point is simple I give a shit to this western slave lady what Afridi said is totally right and according to Islam for Muslim what matter is what is allowed in Islam and what is not and if these women want to do those things which are not allowed in Islam than they have don't right to expect any respect in Muslim society and if some one tries to stop them and uses some really brutal ways than they should not cry on that because in Islamic countries people will not tolerate these kind of shit for long and I also replied to this lady on twitter and yes I am fundamentalist Muslim and proud of it
You my friend are not fundamentalist (every Muslim who believes in fundamental teachings or beliefs of Islam is fundamental), you are terrorist. It is not the job of a person to tell someone what to do and what not to. It is the responsibility of the government, and the government can also go that far. Islam preaches for Miyana ravi (middle-of-the-road), and not extremism.

Quran or Hadith does not prohibit women to take part in sports, or other activities. These things are made-up by religious fanatics, the professional psychopath mullahs. Mufti Mahmood (father of Fazal-ur-Rahman Munafiq) had no problem marrying a 15-16 years old girl in age of 60, but he has problem with hijaab and girls taking part in healthy activities. Downright pathetic.

Last edited:
Nhi bachey be peda karne hein daba k without family planning
I have given my answer as long as they maintain Hijab and try to find a job in which they have deal with men really less than its allowed and they money they earn is their they don't have to spend on their husband or children or family its their own choice this is not for men I mean this facility he has responsibility of every one

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom