What's new

Why I won't be cheering for Shahid Afridi anymore

No but they should main their Hijab and should try to do a job in which they have deal with men really less

i did my job withour a hijab too and with hijab too BUT you Muslim men are fked up brainwise no matter hijab or no hijab.

They can play in front of men and cameras lady if stadiums are covered and women are only allowed as spectators than its allowed

Go read some islamic history . When our Prophet (PBUH) can carry and play camel race sports with Bibi Aysha (RA) then how can you even speak about covered stadium[/quote][/quote]

You my friend are not fundamentalist (every Muslim who believes in fundamental teachings or beliefs of Islam is fundamental), you are terrorist. It is not the job of a person to tell someone what to do and what not to. It is the responsibility of the government, and the government can also go that far. Islam preaches for Miyana ravi (middle-of-the-road), and not extremism.
It is the job of Muslim to tell what to do and what not to do and mr read what mianaravi is before talking crap those dumbos talking of mianaravi use this term to justify haram things and those are not allowed Mr

i did my job withour a hijab too and with hijab too BUT you Muslim men are fked up brainwise no matter hijab or no hijab.

Go read some islamic history . When our Prophet (PBUH) can carry and play camel race sports with Bibi Aysha (RA) then how can you even speak about covered stadium
[/quote][/quote]
well if without Hijab you broke law of ALLAH and don't cry if something bad happens broke the law you got

Go read some islamic history . When our Prophet (PBUH) can carry and play camel race sports with Bibi Aysha (RA) then how can you even speak about covered stadium
you muslim men?
don't cross the line now lol.

How many men would pass up the same offer? :P
NOT I

I have given my answer as long as they maintain Hijab and try to find a job in which they have deal with men really less than its allowed and they money they earn is their they don't have to spend on their husband or children or family its their own choice this is not for men I mean this facility he has responsibility of every one
Do you watch na mahrum girls on tv? Be honest here

qamar1990 said:
because everything she said only is a fact because india has a billion people and probably the most women in the world.
Statement 1
qamar1990 said:
take it easy girl.i believe you lol
Statement 2

And you have proved my assumption right :coffee:

No but they should main their Hijab and should try to do a job in which they have deal with men really less
I am not convinced.
I live in a muslim country and I know how ladies are given liberties here. Government sponsors girls, their education and encourages them to work.
More and more women are joining completely men dominated areas. And nobody has stopped them.
No religion favors gender apartheid.

if feminism is a great thing, why there is many things wrong in pro-feminist countries like America? Feminism is not women's upliftment, but it is women who wants to be like men in all aspects. I wonder whether freud's idea of p-nis-envy is really true? :flame:

I was reading this:
Feminism, A Clever Disease

It's a Man's Job to provide for his family, not a woman's.

I agree with Lala :D

Back
Top Bottom