What's new

Why I won't be cheering for Shahid Afridi anymore

Mumbai is also a cosmopolitan city by RSS is most active there. What I mean to say is, religious schools are everywhere in the country, including in the larger cities. All sorts of people dwell in larger cities.
sivsena .. not RSS... but I get your point..
even then mumbai is more liberal than any place in UP or bihar... and a minority will be better off in mumbai.

I think every city has moderate liberal and extremist people
yeah but big cosmopolitan cities usually have more open minded people... as they are a mixed bunch....
if you see different type of people all your life you wont be too hung of your own identity and ideas, you will think... 'ah okey I live like this but let others live their way.'
smaller cities and towns have people of one type that create ecosystem for one specific type of people where others feel uncomfortable.

@qamar1990
House no b bata doo

I am not scared. lol.

My entire village would phuck any outsider.

Come to chakk 13 bc and ask for Baagaa
Ashraaf house.

My baby cousin jaat:

n9FgIBQ.jpg

We are not scared of anyone, and If anyone wants to pull a fast one on us, my whole khandan will reign hell on their life.

@w

I am not scared. lol.

Ashraaf house.

My baby cousin jaat:

n9FgIBQ.jpg

We are not scared of anyone, and If anyone wants to pull a fast one on us, my whole khandan will reign hell on their life.

Ek bunde k sath poura khandan larey ga lol

Razpak ko marne nhi ja rha...matlab marni ha lakin ghup shup :D

chal hoon te razpak ghaib hogya ve lol, menu shak ve k tu inu dara choriya ve lol
@RazPaK

@qamar1990

I am not scared. lol.

Ashraaf house.

My baby cousin jaat:

n9FgIBQ.jpg

god damn it razpak what are jaat or arain?
or are you cousins jaat?
you got any family in haroonabad?

yeah but big cosmopolitan cities usually have more open minded people... as they are a mixed bunch....
if you see different type of people all your life you wont be too hung of your own identity and ideas, you will think... 'ah okey I live like this but let others live their way.'
smaller cities and towns have people of one type that create ecosystem for one specific type of people where others feel uncomfortable.
I think it has more to do with education and awarenesa than city because open mindness come with education and interaction

no shit lol.

Hehehe...

get some facts right.....
  • India has the world's largest number of professionally qualified women.
  • India has more female doctors, surgeons, scientists and professors than the United States.
  • India has more working women than any other country in the world. This includes female workers at all levels of skill - from the surgeon and the airline pilot to bus conductors and menial labourer
qamar1990 said:
but u said it as if most women in india have that opportunity lol.
but unfortunately women in india are divided into 2 unequal halves.

Back
Top Bottom