What's new

Why I won't be cheering for Shahid Afridi anymore

Meanwhile in Egypt today,a bearded man calls a woman a name for not covering her hair,she takes her shoe off hits him on face.

BibfJApIcAAjPyS.jpg

CheerS.

Very well done, these mullahs needs daily dose of kicks in their nuts because that's where their brain is, and needs routine service ---- :pop:

Well things have changed a lot here in Pakistan too. In my family we have girls who are doctors and engineers and are working in their respective professions.
oh i know lol i was just being sarcastic to that guy lol my aunt is a doctor

Well it is an exception than a rule, but I am just pointing to the direction it is going.

Before our generation there were no women professionals in our family even though my mother finished her college degree. My mother who is now 75 years age finished her college with help from her in-laws.

During our mothers time they would marry off girls at an young age and they would not complete their education in their in-law homes. Difference is... most women in our families now complete their education and start working before marriage. Marriagable age among women has moved drastically from 12-15 yrs age to 22- 25 years now. Continuation of work depends on her in-laws and her husband in most cases.
my friend its the same in pakistan as well lol. we got female doctors in my small city in pakistan.

Was there a mention of bikini in the post you replied with above?

When I was in States, I have seen hypocritical behaviors of Pakistanis up close. Yes, they cover their women head to toe in tons of cloths (regardless of hot weather), while gazing other's wives. Thats downright pathetic and a common behavior of Muslims (especially Arabs, and Pakistanis).

:lol: why you got offended at mention of bikini.

will you allow your wife to roam in that to prove you are sooooooooooooo open minded ?

in my personal opinion no matter how educated a DESI man is , he is a typical when it comes to own woman.

for some reason i smell bullshit
????
If you meant you cant trust what I said...then for one I am myself professionally qualified.Go to any professional college in India you will find a lot of gals.
I can not guarantee the same for mechanical engg ,aeronautical,automobile engineering though and few other men dominated fields.
We have a lot of professional colleges cropping up and thats one reason why gals all over India are able to get professional education.Even a remote place like Tumkur has professional colleges.

Last edited:
I am not calling anyone bad or good. But if Luffy is claiming that his people are saints, then I will not agree with him. Pashtuns are just as bad as anyone else, and the reason I posted the video was to show him. His own people are doing this. Not Punjabis. Not Pakistani army. I am not scared of dogs, and If anybody did this thing in front of me, I will slap them and their kutti.

He lives at cloud 9 and nobody can bring him down. :pop:

Oh bhai there is no use of provoking me by attacking my marwat tribe for a random stupid youtube video, i do not believe in tribalism to begin with.

I am not attacking Marwatis, lol.

Marwat are some of the most pro Pakistani people in the country.

I am simply saying that Pashtun ya Punjabi, there is no difference in kaafirs or munafiqeen on this thread.

Punjabis and Pashtuns are both good people and there are many that are bad.

We need more scientists than God fearing "patriot" maulvis who have some kind of love for TTP.

Your understanding of the TTP is pre-mature. I guess I could be tokened as an enemy too. Zarvan is not a bad guy, and neither is the TTP.

These are only flowery speeches you are giving.

Almost 99% desi men drink, sex, and what npot but they dont allow this to their wives
I dont know percentage because have not done any survey but its surely not 99 percent who drink but even if 99% percent does it dont make it right thing..

Your understanding of the TTP is pre-mature. I guess I could be tokened as an enemy too. Zarvan is not a bad guy, and neither is the TTP.

Yeah they are cute little fellas blowing themselves everywhere just because of Shab e Barat.

Yeah they are cute little fellas blowing themselves everywhere just because of Shab e Barat.

They are people that are being manipulated by foreign security agencies.

Call me what you want.

Back
Top Bottom