What's new

Why Hindi-Urdu is One Language and Arabic is Several

No!

And

No!

the vast majority of the Indian Muslims are converts and natives to the land.

The vast majority of Indian Muslims also migrated from countries like Iraq, & other Muslim countries centuries ago. My family moved to Bihar in the early 1400's, & we lived there till 1947.

Are you talking about the ancient Aryan invasion or the later Muslim invasion?

The former seems to be a hot topic of debate even amongst Indians. As for the latter, I would have to say that most modern subcontinental Muslims are descendents of local converts.

Both. And also the ones that migrated from Muslim countries in the 1300's-1400's & close to those years in India, like my family did from Iraq in the early 1400's to Bihar. I am Bihari myself.

This whole Indian tendency to claim exclusive ownership of south Asian culture is so pathetic, I've stopped commenting on it.

The ancient word 'India' referred to the entire subcontinent. Just because they have usurped the name 'India' for their country, some Indians believe it gives them exclusive rights to the historic culture of the entire subcontinent.

The shoe is on the other foot.

Some converts decided that they had nothing to do with the land and people of their ancestors after they were converted. That they shared more with some Arabs, Persians, Turks and Central Asians than the person across the street that shared the same last name but had refused to convert for fear or favor.

They decided to divide the motherland and become the "fort of Islam". Forever trying to find their identity, forever confused about its roots and forever trying to find acceptance from those who invaded and ravaged it. trying to find heroes in people who had perpetrated massive genocides, rapes and slavery on their ancestors.

they tried to define it in only one term: "Not India"!

Now it is funny when they claim that India appropriated the "rights to the historic culture of the entire subcontinent"! We inherited it. You could have done that too if you didn't call in Jahiliyah.

Some of you are doing it now, though belatedly and for the wrong reasons.

The Persians are doing it as well and they may go back to their glorious heritage and reject what was imposed on them in a few generations.

You may likely follow them, as you did earlier.

You both are contradicting each other.

He is entitled to his own opinion, & I am mine. There is no factual statistical evidence to suggest either is right, & the other is wrong anyways.

My ancestors, & all my family comes from Bihar from centuries ago. I was born in Pakistan, but my parents were born in Bihar. Because my heritage & my everything else belongs to Bihar, does that make me an Indian, even though I was born in Pakistan? No. Because I was born in Pakistan. Just like the children of the Muslims invaders were born in the Indian subcontinent, & created the language Urdu.

They did nothing of the sort!

Some converts decided that they had nothing to do with the land and people of their ancestors after they were converted. That they shared more with some Arabs, Persians, Turks and Central Asians than the person across the street that shared the same last name but had refused to convert for fear or favor.

They decided to divide the motherland and become the "fort of Islam". Forever trying to find their identity, forever confused about its roots and forever trying to find acceptance from those who invaded and ravaged it. trying to find heroes in people who had perpetrated massive genocides, rapes and slavery on their ancestors.

Now it is funny when they claim that India appropriated the "rights to the historic culture of the entire subcontinent"! We inherited it. You could have done that too if you didn't call in Jahiliyah.

The Persians are doing it as well and they may go back to their glorious heritage and reject what was imposed on them in a few generations.

I can clearly see what you think of Indian Muslims as compared to Indian Hindus.

The vast majority of Indian Muslims also migrated from countries like Iraq, & other Muslim countries centuries ago. My family moved to Bihar in the early 1400's, & we lived there till 1947.

No, the vast majority are local converts.

I find it funny how many of these guys claim to be the direct descendants of the invaders all over internet and you tube and news channels, and at the same time they try to lay their claim over our historical heritage.(IVC)

No, the vast majority are local converts.

What impartial, statistical evidence do you have to support this claim?

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

I find it funny how many of these guys claim to be the direct descendants of the invaders all over internet and you tube and news channels, and at the same time they try to lay their claim over our historical heritage.(IVC)

The Indus river flows through present day Pakistan, making the Indus Valley Civilization the sole ownership of Pakistan, and none of it for present day India.

Spare us your standard soapbox rant to set up strawmen arguments.

By your logic, I should take core RSS propaganda to define all of India.

The fact is that, despite usurping the name, modern India does not have exclusvie rights to subcontinental culture and history.

Deal with it!

He is entitled to his own opinion, & I am mine. There is no factual statistical evidence to suggest either is right, & the other is wrong anyways.

There is. If only you knew where to look.

The invaders were like a drop in the ocean. The vast majority are local converts.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

I can clearly see what you think of Indian Muslims as compared to Indian Hindus.

It is not about Indian Muslims but those who divided the country in the name of religion.

Back
Top Bottom