What's new

South Asian Muslims should fight against Arab racism

It doesn't matter whether you are Pakistani, Indian or Bengali Muslim, the Arabs view you as less than dirt.

No, it's not restricted to your class, occupation or skin color. They simply see you all as a conquered people who didn't taste any freedom under Arab and Turk rulers for 1400 years.

But I'm not surprised they are racist towards you. That they call each other Hindi ( dirty and smelly subcontinental toilet cleaner ) as an insult

Your holy book is in Arabic, your Mehboob is an Arab, your names are in Arabic, your urdu script comes from Arabic, you pray to 5 times a day to God in Arabic, you beg before God in Arabic, your 3 fav places on earth are in Saudi Arabia, your heroes are Arabs. You created a country based on a hybrid Arab/Turk identity. You are proud of the fact that your ancestors were forcibly converted or deceptively lured by Sufis into embracing Islam.

Can it get more cuck*d ?

Yeah, ofc. l will end this post with the following hadiths about your Arab overlords.

It is narrated that Salman (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and salutations of Allah be upon him) said, “O Salman, do not hate me and give up your religion.” I said, “O Messenger of Allah, how can I hate you when Allah has guided us through you? He replied: “By hating the Arabs you would hate me.

Sunan at-Tirmidhi, 3927​

The following Ahadith all collaborate to establish the virtue of Arabs:

من غشّ العربَ لم يدخل في شفاعتي ولم تنله مودّتي

Whoever cheats the Arabs, he will not be included in my intercession, and my love will not reach him

Sunan at-Tirmidhi, 3928

أحبّوا العرب لثلاث: لأنّي عربي، والقرآن عربي وكلام أهل الجنة عربي

Love the Arabs for three things: because I am an Arab; the Qur’ān is in Arabic and the language of the people of Paradise is Arabic

Al-Jami` as-Saghir, 225; al-Asrar al-Marfu`ah, 273; Majma` az-Zawa`id, 10: 55

من أحب العرب فقد أحبني، ومن أبغض العرب فقد أبغضني

Whoever has loved the Arabs has done so because of my love and whoever has hated the Arabs has done so because of having enmity for me

Al-Jami` as-Saghir, 3666
Stfu you indian piece of sh*t.

You really randomly made this thread at a time like this?

Aren't you also a murtad?

Racism is pretty natural, you need to learn to be proud of yourself, defend yourself and have thick skin. Nothing more to it.

Don't make victim complex threads it doesn't look very good on your part
He’s an Indian. Don’t use the word murtad it’s disgusting. He’s an Indian coksucker

It's very important if the Pakistani civilization is to endure for thousands of years and become interplantery it must develop at all levels. Baby steps, the project is still young.

In the next epoch of our civilization, Pakistan will rename herself to Indus and this will be the flag.

1697135640089.png

Last edited:
It doesn't matter whether you are Pakistani, Indian or Bengali Muslim, the Arabs view you as less than dirt.

No, it's not restricted to your class, occupation or skin color. They simply see you all as a conquered people who didn't taste any freedom under Arab and Turk rulers for 1400 years.

But I'm not surprised they are racist towards you. That they call each other Hindi ( dirty and smelly subcontinental toilet cleaner ) as an insult

Your holy book is in Arabic, your Mehboob is an Arab, your names are in Arabic, your urdu script comes from Arabic, you pray to 5 times a day to God in Arabic, you beg before God in Arabic, your 3 fav places on earth are in Saudi Arabia, your heroes are Arabs. You created a country based on a hybrid Arab/Turk identity. You are proud of the fact that your ancestors were forcibly converted or deceptively lured by Sufis into embracing Islam.

Can it get more cuck*d ?

Yeah, ofc. l will end this post with the following hadiths about your Arab overlords.

It is narrated that Salman (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and salutations of Allah be upon him) said, “O Salman, do not hate me and give up your religion.” I said, “O Messenger of Allah, how can I hate you when Allah has guided us through you? He replied: “By hating the Arabs you would hate me.

Sunan at-Tirmidhi, 3927​

Whoever cheats the Arabs, he will not be included in my intercession, and my love will not reach him

Sunan at-Tirmidhi, 3928

Love the Arabs for three things: because I am an Arab; the Qur’ān is in Arabic and the language of the people of Paradise is Arabic

Whoever has loved the Arabs has done so because of my love and whoever has hated the Arabs has done so because of having enmity for me

Al-Jami` as-Saghir, 3666
Some Arabs are racist, and some are not.

I met a Saudi guy in my university, he did treat me with respect once he found out I had a Muslim name, lol.

Anyways, the thing is there is good and bad everywhere.

Can it get more cuck*d ?

Sunan at-Tirmidhi, 3927​

Sunan at-Tirmidhi, 3928

Al-Jami` as-Saghir, 3666

Well, irrespective of religion, they consider South Asians to be less privileged human beings than Arabs. This is a fact everyone who goes to Gulf nations knows about it. But people go there due to the constraint of Job which is a scarcity. So they do not have much choice to protest or fight back.

It's very important if the Pakistani civilization is to endure for thousands of years and become interplantery it must develop at all levels. Baby steps, the project is still young.

In the next epoch of our civilization, Pakistan will rename herself to Indus and this will be the flag.

View attachment 960831
Ugly flag current flag is much better

Can it get more cuck*d ?

Sunan at-Tirmidhi, 3927​

Sunan at-Tirmidhi, 3928

Al-Jami` as-Saghir, 3666
Most of the pakistanis , indians , bangladeshis poor people go to gulf countries for mostly low level job , they show their low level behaviour and character . You get what you deserve , if you clean toilet of Arabs they will call you toilet cleaner.

View attachment 960831
Republic of Pakistan
GridArt_20231012_232636194.jpg

Not an issue Pakistanis are treated real well in Middle East

Unsure what your source is

However Millions live in Middle east and call Arab Nation as our Second home

By the way

No such thing as "South Asian" Pakistan is central Asia

Most of the pakistanis , indians , bangladeshis poor people go to gulf countries for mostly low level job , they show their low level behaviour and character . You get what you deserve , if you clean toilet of Arabs they will call you toilet cleaner.
Maybe you Indiots clean the toilets of the Arabs, lol.

All Asians, including South Asians are generally well respected in U.S.

Supremacism comes from money, getting rich is the only option. Multiple examples of it.

There is also no Ethnicity called South Asian it was term coined by British to differentiate themselves from whom they felt they were superior

Everyone is born free

Back
Top Bottom