What's new

'Why don't you go to Pakistan?' : PM Hasina to Khaleda Zia

Why don't u ask your indian brothers and friends to translate this for you as they have done lots of good tings for u in history,huh.:agree:

Brother, welcome back. Where the hell you been?

I would like to see hasina die like a dog. Wallahi.

I have nothing good to say and contribute here for BD. So its better to stay off for me.

Yes, you do. Stop lying. You have replied one of my post in Urdu in member section.

Any case. Now I firmly convinced that death/disappearance/diminished of badsurat hasina will solve 50% BD's problems over night. I promised. This fasaadi shaitan must die like dog.
she is qadiani nah................

he should be worshipped by all Bangladeshis, he is our George Washinton; without him we'd still be called pakistanis. He was one of the main reasons why we are a sovereign nation today. He was a our founding father, its a different matter than he was a bad governor, a father who failed to control his children and that he had very strong marxist ideologies, he wanted good for the country.

Some ALs are very proud of their country and Bangali culture. Ok fine. No problem.
BUt I wonder, being Bangali if the people of West Bengal and Assam would be as much proud of their Bangali culture and language then they would have overhelmed with their cultural and langual emotions as like us and would have tried to form a sepetate country like independent Bangladesh. But they are not like that, cos they understand the meaning of power and bigger country. And today we are a tiny country on which Indians mock at and Pakistanis mock at. Wait, Do not tell me Razakar, I am not saying Pakistanis were saint. I want to say Indian Banglais are not hypersensetive about their language, hence they are with the bigger power today. If Bangla would be as sweet as Hindi/Urdu then people would not choose Hindi/Urdu songs in celebrations over Bangla songs.

Some ALs are very proud of their country and Bangali culture. Ok fine. No problem.
BUt I wonder, being Bangali if the people of West Bengal and Assam would be as much proud of their Bangali culture and language then they would have overhelmed with their cultural and langual emotions as like us and would have tried to form a sepetate country like independent Bangladesh. But they are not like that, cos they understand the meaning of power and bigger country. And today we are a tiny country on which Indians mock at and Pakistanis mock at. Wait, Do not tell me Razakar, I am not saying Pakistanis were saint. I want to say Indian Banglais are not hypersensetive about their language, hence they are with the bigger power today. If Bangla would be as sweet as Hindi/Urdu then people would not choose Hindi/Urdu songs in celebrations over Bangla songs.

For me bangla is much sweeter than hindi/urdu. if you like urdu so much, you are most welcome to emigrate to pakistan.

For me bangla is much sweeter than hindi/urdu. if you like urdu so much, you are most welcome to emigrate to pakistan.

This is not me, you will get more Hindi songs than Bangla in people's gadzets in most cases. Check the mobile sets of teens.

And today we are a tiny country on which Indians mock at and Pakistanis mock at.

Arey Bhaijan, don't put us together with Indians; they have whatever reason to hate you, but contrary to your belief, most Pakistanis neither see Bangladesh is contempt nor think "betrayers" any more. It's a thing of the past for most of us, believe it or not, and we have moved forward long ago.
You should move on too, forget these Hasinas and Khaledas, start voting for the next best party after these 2, and you'll see your country flourish like South Korea Inshallah :)

I've heard people speak Bangla one time and I hate to say it, and no offense to anyone, it sounds like a jungle language. Again, no offense to anyone just my opinion... Though it was interesting I could pick up a few words here and there that sounded similar to Urdu.

bro 1st of all i dont think any language is better than other apart from arabic of course

u dont understand bengali thats why u r saying this

i dont understand pashto or punjabi

i think punjabi is very funny language just my opinion...

bro 1st of all i dont think any language is better than other apart from arabic of course

u dont understand bengali thats why u r saying this

i dont understand pashto or punjabi

i think punjabi is very funny language just my opinion...

I'm not a fan of Punjabi language either, I consider it informal. I don't know Pashto but I hear it's hard to learn and it sounds harsh. Nor am I a big fan of Arabic.

Though I'm content with Urdu...

Though I think another factor is the speaker, the accent, the persons voice and pronounciation are all critical in the sound of language.

Jungle language?:disagree:
Bengali is one of the most sophisticated languages on Earth. It's got every freakin consonant and vowel you could ever imagine. Very organized grammar and no freakin masculine/feminine verbs.

Back
Top Bottom