What's new

'Why don't you go to Pakistan?' : PM Hasina to Khaleda Zia

Aazidane what are you ranting on about. Should the whole world stop on 15th august just because Mujib was born. I see him
no different than kim jong ill. The awamileague practically worships him.

he should be worshipped by all Bangladeshis, he is our George Washinton; without him we'd still be called pakistanis. He was one of the main reasons why we are a sovereign nation today. He was a our founding father, its a different matter than he was a bad governor, a father who failed to control his children and that he had very strong marxist ideologies, he wanted good for the country.

Pakistan should not give any sh1t about BD. Pk has nothing to gain from BD, but some jokes. Even India should not give any sh1t to BD.

BD will lose its all things soon if it has anything worth to mention being so subservient, stupid and gullible nation. People here do not think themselves but get deluded by the politicians and eventually get fuckd. This is why today some ***** like PM can bitching like this sh1t before the brainless people. India has greater interest here than PK, so why would PK pour any dollars here?

BNP should stop all politics and any movement, because I seriously would like to see this Bastard Awami League aka BAL eradicated by the wrath of annoyed public through some revolution, not by any fair election.

Pakistan should not give any sh1t about BD. Pk has nothing to gain from BD, but some jokes. Even India should not give any sh1t to BD.

BD will lose its all things soon if it has anything worth to mention being so subservient, stupid and gullible nation. People here do not think themselves but get deluded by the politicians and eventually get fuckd. This is why today some ***** like PM can bitching like this sh1t before the brainless people. India has greater interest here than PK, so why would PK pour any dollars here?

BNP should stop all politics and any movement, because I seriously would like to see this Bastard Awami League aka BAL eradicated by the wrath of annoyed public through some revolution, not by any fair election.

wc skies bro!! After a long time!!!

he should be worshipped by all Bangladeshis, he is our George Washinton; without him we'd still be called pakistanis. He was one of the main reasons why we are a sovereign nation today. He was a our founding father, its a different matter than he was a bad governor, a father who failed to control his children and that he had very strong marxist ideologies, he wanted good for the country.

Unfortunately for you Bangladeshis don't worship anyone but Allah(swt) and its a fact. He was not the only contributor in1971,
thousands of freedom fighters were also involved and they didn't worship him. DO you know anything about agartala conspiracy case,
one of the main reasons why power hungry Buttwo could point fingers at him accusing him of a Indian stooge. This "founding
father" also killed thousands of political activists and declared BAKSHAL unlike George Washinton.

Really you know nothing about our history! First of all in 1966 those 6 conditions were brainchild of Ayub to distract pakistan's attention from 1965 defeat. Even awamilg leaders had no idea about that. 1969 conspiracy case was not baseless. mujib won in east pakistan because people like Bhashani chose to boycott election demanding independent Bangladesh.. Mujib was against our freedom unwilling to declare independence... and then was arrested. Do you even know when Bhashani died?

Hasina or Zia ..doesn't matter. This is just politics and political opponents always try to appeal to voters in a different way, irrespective of what they actually do. Good relationship with India will only benefit BD.

Brother, welcome back. Where the hell you been?

I would like to see hasina die like a dog. Wallahi.

Khaleda's real birthday is 15th August. Bangabir Kader Siddiqi supported it. But school certificate and marriage certificate birthday are different... Very much understandable. I have three birthdays. My original birthday. My primary school certificate birthday. And then when it came out i am too young to sit for cadet admission test after class six they had to change it again...

What the fark means by "changing your birthday"...:woot:

I think Sheikh Hasina delude herself. She should check with a spycologist

Hasina has lost her credibility. It is better for her to come to US and live with her son or daughter

Really you know nothing about our history! First of all in 1966 those 6 conditions were brainchild of Ayub to distract pakistan's attention from 1965 defeat. Even awamilg leaders had no idea about that. 1969 conspiracy case was not baseless. mujib won in east pakistan because people like Bhashani chose to boycott election demanding independent Bangladesh.. Mujib was against our freedom unwilling to declare independence... and then was arrested. Do you even know when Bhashani died?

Bro my class 5 book in bangladesh had that written so i took the words for it and adding to that the massive ad campaign that happens every 15th august. So how did the uprising in east pakistan start with? what factors instigated it? who was leading the uprising? how does bangabandhu get all the credit? could you help me out or suggest a good english book to read in this matter.

Nope I don't know Urdu so please translate what u said....

Yes, you do. Stop lying. You have replied one of my post in Urdu in member section.

Any case. Now I firmly convinced that death/disappearance/diminished of badsurat hasina will solve 50% BD's problems over night. I promised. This fasaadi shaitan must die like dog.

Back
Top Bottom