What's new

'Why don't you go to Pakistan?' : PM Hasina to Khaleda Zia

She has no class - These female politicians of Bangladesh are good for nothing.Look at Benazir.She had charisma and class.

Well it's true about BadSurat, Badmezaz, bahaya, beygairat, besharam dalal Hasina however Begum Zia has class and Charisma. Bro, hasina is like Gaon ki kam jaat aurat.

Both of them are classless mongoloids and i hope both a very slow painful death frok genital warts :)

Please elaborate it. If you were referring Tareq then get this, the MUA/FUA/Shusil/Hasina's allegation didn't hold any water against him as they couldn't provide any of his account's whereabouts in foreign bank and wouldn't show where his suitcases filled by TK got hided. All were hearsays and they lied it knowingly just to defame Tareq and BNP walas for masses to go against them. And subsequently to make Tareq handicapped, so Islamo-Nationalists would become orphans. Almighty's curses are thus visible for coward, Fish-Brain BDians by now

Yes I referred Tareq and I admit allegations against him have never been proven before a court.

I have a question.....If the war criminals are really present, then y the BD members here not supporting the trial against war criminals, who killed ur own bro and sisters.../

Question for you, does it ever bother you on how as a 'Head of state', she can stay such foul mouthed and audacious liar? And how does she get away every time without being encountered?

Who would confront a tyrant! Also people are somewhat used to the lies of politicians.

Well it's true about BadSurat, Badmezaz, bahaya, beygairat, besharam dalal Hasina however Begum Zia has class and Charisma. Bro, hasina is like Gaon ki kam jat aurat.

Do u mean to say all gao ki aurat are kam jaat or kam jaat aurat live in gao only. Since when did u as a muslim started believing in jaat paat ??

sala 2 aunties nay poray bd ko agay lagaya hua hai......

BTW - Bangladesh don't have any male leader?

I have a question.....If the war criminals are really present, then y the BD members here not supporting the trial against war criminals, who killed ur own bro and sisters.../

Allegations of war crimes are mostly political. Also AL doesn't really want to complete the trial of war criminals. Because, once war criminals are punished many people wouldn't vote for AL. Their politics revolves around 1971 and AL falls behind BNP in every other aspect.

sala 2 aunties nay poray bd ko agay lagaya hua hai......

BTW - Bangladesh don't have any male leader?

Bangladesh has a male leader, but he is too fond of women.

Celebrating mujib's death by celebrating her false birthday is not a classy thing to do, shows both of these women are classless kamer bedi.

Hasina's remark doesn't deserve to be discussed for three pages...... No one takes her seriously.

Back
Top Bottom