What's new

'Why don't you go to Pakistan?' : PM Hasina to Khaleda Zia

I have a question.....If the war criminals are really present, then y the BD members here not supporting the trial against war criminals, who killed ur own bro and sisters.../

This trail is farce to eliminate opposition. The tribunal don't meet the standards of the Intl war crime tribunal and AL has refused
to allow foreign lawyers to fight on behalf of the accused. Some of the accused were only 10-12 years old during the time of
war and on many occasions the farce tribunal failed to produce witnesses and some of the so called witnesses have criminal
cases pending against them. SO naturally people are not buying this war crime drama.

i would hate to be even remotely related to that moody woman......but at least i know who NEVER will be welcome to Pakistani Nation; not that we'd even contemplate giving her an invite anyways

what a chamcha of hindustan -- where are the real Bangali nationalists?

What does it mean?
Graam er bua maybe

What is her true birthday?
Khaleda's real birthday is 15th August. Bangabir Kader Siddiqi supported it. But school certificate and marriage certificate birthday are different... Very much understandable. I have three birthdays. My original birthday. My primary school certificate birthday. And then when it came out i am too young to sit for cadet admission test after class six they had to change it again...

Haisna should go to India. Hasina thinks the whole country is her personal property. All this statements will contribute in her political downfall.

what a childish language from a PM of nation...."Why don't you go to Pakistan?"..:lol:

If she`s so sure about her ISI links why not prove that in the court???:what:

It is not understandable for a person to have 3 birthdays, even if her birthdau was on 15th august, she is a grown *** grandma to be celebrating her birthday on such a disputed day of our history. Shows a lack of class and shows her low upbringing and narrow mind.

A good percentage of our population consider mujib our nation's father, it is different. In fact the only people i see denyijg mujib as the father of the nation are on the internet and myself.whayever anyone says mujib played a key part in our independance and our sovereignty.

Aazidane what are you ranting on about. Should the whole world stop on 15th august just because Mujib was born. I see him
no different than kim jong ill. The awamileague practically worships him.

Back
Top Bottom