What's new

'Why don't you go to Pakistan?' : PM Hasina to Khaleda Zia

Source of ISI money to KZ propaganda Dipanjan Roy Chaudhury's facebook profile, his first interest is Sheikh Hasina. You go figure.

How does that prove anything? If you subscribe to any page in facebook, that is listed under your interest. Stop stalking other's profile mate! :lol:

Dipanjan Roy Chaudhury's quest to help and save Hasina. So much so he fabricated even first propaganda story by changing alleged amount from 5 crore rupee to 50 crore. So much so Dipanjan Roy Chaudhury took special interest to write same story in any newspaper he can get his hands on. Notice helping Hasina and her regime NOT Bangladesh is focus of Dipanjan Roy Chaudhury, the man behind Prothom Alo led propaganda.

Helping Sheikh Hasina in our interest : Dipanjan Roy Chaudhury News - India Today

How does that prove anything? If you subscribe to any page in facebook, that is listed under your interest. Stop stalking other's profile mate! :lol:

I mean this guys is a writer, the least he could be is impartial, if you are going to have a public profile on facebook as a columnist you should put khaleda and hasina as your interest, putting hasina as your interest and writing good things about her just shows this guy's impartiality.

I mean this guys is a writer, the least he could be is impartial, if you are going to have a public profile on facebook as a columnist you should put khaleda and hasina as your interest, putting hasina as your interest and writing good things about her just shows this guy's impartiality.

He is an Indian writer, why should he bother to subscribe Khaleda?

He is an Indian writer, why should he bother to subscribe Khaleda?

......mmmm.....i don't know.........not to show that he is biased? this bloke did write about khaleda too you know.

Dipanjan Roy Chaudhury's quest to help and save Hasina. So much so he fabricated even first propaganda story by changing alleged amount from 5 crore rupee to 50 crore. So much so Dipanjan Roy Chaudhury took special interest to write same story in any newspaper he can get his hands on. Notice helping Hasina and her regime NOT Bangladesh is focus of Dipanjan Roy Chaudhury, the man behind Prothom Alo led propaganda.

Helping Sheikh Hasina in our interest : Dipanjan Roy Chaudhury News - India Today

Try to make some sense dundun.

First you post an article in India today that says Helping Hasina is of India's interest, well everyone knows that. Then you post a picture of Hasina and Manmahan for god knows why! And you infer that ISI helping Zia is propaganda created by some obscure journo. Do you really believe people are that fool to believe your low skill propaganda!

The truth doesn't change that ISI chief admitted giving money to Zia in front of a court and the story was first published in UAE's one of the most prestigious English dailies which is partly owned by UAE govt. Now you can again continue posting the same garbage and highlight Hindu names wherever you find to twist the story.

Anyone knows whats with the migs flying above today?
Office window panes are rattling loud.

......mmmm.....i don't know.........not to show that he is biased? this bloke did write about khaleda too you know.

He also subscribes to Barack Obama does that make him biased to Democrats. It's normal for any Indian to stay away from Khaleda aunty because of her anti-India rhetoric. Also as an Indian he needn't be neutral wrt BD politics rather be inclined to India's interest. I'm biased to AL, because AL is India friendly. However I'm quite neutral in Indian politics and don't subscribe to any particular party.

Anyway why this particular guy demand so much attention when the story was first published in Khaleej Times? I don't see any other reason except the fact that he is a Hindu.

What? Where? When? I didn't see any MiGs! I live close to the airport! :confused:

Maybe it was the earthquake :azn:

There was a mild earthquake reported earlier in the day, could it be that they flown out these aircrafst just to be on safe side?

There was a mild earthquake reported earlier in the day, could it be that they flown out these aircrafst just to be on safe side?

it was a pretty rattling earthquake. I was talking to my dad on the phone when it happened.

We need to kick out all of those snoops out of here. ASAP!

Not sure, but its weird , my office is just beside Sangsad Bhaban,
seems like they are flying quite low, it's the 5th time in the last fifteen minutes.

What? Where? When? I didn't see any MiGs! I live close to the airport! :confused:

Maybe it was the earthquake :azn:

Looks like twin engined, earthquake and jets? Aaaaa well.........

Back
Top Bottom