What's new

'Why don't you go to Pakistan?' : PM Hasina to Khaleda Zia

Together with the shift eastwards of the 'pure land' the northern Punjab and trans-Indus region came to be regarded as mleccha-desa'. Later Vedic literature speaks of the western Anava tribes as mlecchas and occupying northern Punjab, Sindh and eastern Rajasthan. The tribes of the north were mlecchas either because they were located on the frontiers such as Gandhara, Kashmira and Kambojas and therefore both their speech and culture had become contaminated and differed from that of Aryavarta, or else, as in the case of South Indians, they were once Aryas but having forsaken the Vedic rituals were regarded to mleccha status

It clearly says, South Indians are Mleccha!! Now it made some assumption why they were called Mleccha, but we all know how things work in our Desh as Deshi.. LOL

no need to laugh on Indian media....... they were always like this... no surprise... .........

:lol: do not worry that term is exclusive only for the real and free Bengalis not for bengalis like of the opar bangla those who live under the shadow of west Indias :rofl:

I can understand your feelings. Your attitude is similar to your media where even after doing lots of blah blah blah before the match after the game was only blaming Indian bowlers instead of good batting by the Bangladeshi batsman. Your comment is also resembling the same. After all grapes is sour. ;)

Watch the video...n take fun of your funny media.

malaun accept hi nahi kar pa rahe ke bangladesh ne sahi me acha khela tha :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Get over it guys. You won one freaking match. Good for you. Now move on:cheesy:

You loose 20 matches against India then you win one. Big whoop. Don't underestimate yourself so much!

Get over it guys. You won one freaking match. Good for you. Now move on:cheesy:

You loose 20 matches against India then you win one. Big whoop. Don't underestimate yourself so much!

relax bro, you were having a go before the match, now its time for you to get some banter in return, suck it up.

relax bro, you were having a go before the match, now its time for you to get some banter in return, suck it up.

:lol: Fair enough, I am getting sick of all this banter though. This shytes everywhere, all over the facebook, at my in laws and not to forget here on pdf, a whole lot of it:taz:.

Which got me thinking that Bangladeshis should stop writing their team off even before the match is played. Its like everyone is shocked that omg how is this even possible. Its a game, upsets happen. Time to move on from these intermittent upsets to regular wins.

:lol: Fair enough, I am getting sick of all this banter though. This shytes everywhere, all over the facebook, at my in laws and not to forget here on pdf, a whole lot of it:taz:.

Which got me thinking that Bangladeshis should stop writing their team off even before the match is played. Its like everyone is shocked that omg how is this even possible. Its a game, upsets happen. Time to move on from these intermittent upsets to regular wins.

Its okay bro, here is one more for you :D...its just day one bro....

24phs88.jpg

lol. Check Bangladeshi news channels. How balanced they were even after the win. bomb girayenge? 444 Run banayenge?? lol...

lol. Check Bangladeshi news channels. How balanced they were even after the win. bomb girayenge? 444 Run banayenge?? lol...

we'd be cocky too if we had the best batting lineup in the world along with the best batsman to have ever graced the planet. The cockier they got, after losing they were bashed equally by their media, if india doesnt win the asia cup their media will slaughter them upon returning to india...lol fall from grace

sports personals are cocky in general, this is nothing the stuff they say in the us sports is much much more arrogant. My varsity days, the banters we used to share with the oppsition teams was plainly retarded lol compared to Bangladesh where they show so much respect to the opposition. In fact i think Bangladesh's main problem is they respect their opponent way too much, thanks to bpl it has gone down a bit and it shows in the win against India. My coach used to tell me "they are all effin rats, get them"

Its okay bro, here is one more for you :D...its just day one bro....

24phs88.jpg

:argh:

lol, actually Bangladesh has a much better track record against New Zealand and England:woot:

vs India- PLayed(24)- Won(3)

vs NZ- Played(21)- Won(5)

vs Eng- Played(15)- Won(2)

Back
Top Bottom