What's new

'Why don't you go to Pakistan?' : PM Hasina to Khaleda Zia

For the last few days I have been seeing some change of tune in your voice!!! Have you got any threat :lol:.

Anyway one of the incident that I know about insulting prophet Muhammad by a hindu teacher... where the hindu teacher said prophet muhammad a goat for having bear in a madrasa while teaching!!! Is it democratic??? n where is your bet!!!

yes that is not unacceptable, that was preaching hate crime, same hand muslims often make fun of the hindu gods, if those hindu teachers get punished then so should the muslim folks. A society is judged by how it treats its minorities, the old and the disabled.

My ideologies have always been consistent, i have never never supported this notion of a state based simply on religion. Everyone should have the right to follow his/her religion with equal opportunities and equal rights.

As far as I remember the incident - it was the student who said Tagore had beard, goat has beard; so Tagore is goat. The teacher just reminded him Mohammod had beard as well, does that make him a goat.

It seems the teacher considers Tagore as his poet, to each its own!

You are wrong the teacher said a student goat by insulting him for having beard and as he was not able to answer a question. Then he said is rabindranath is a goat as he had beard. Then the teacher said yes Rabindranath was a goat and your prophet mohammad is also a goat as he had beard.

1st thing... a teacher has no right to insult a student specially based on his appearance inside the class... in another case the hindu teacher made insulting comment about prophet mohammad and their wives and said publicly none of you can do anything about it. This sort of audacity has been shown by some hindu teachers.

Avoid religious discussions for the sake of it,
it never brings out anything productive rather then
personal and religious insults to ones own practice.

You are wrong the teacher said a student goat by insulting him for having beard and as he was not able to answer a question. Then he said is rabindranath is a goat as he had beard. Then the teacher said yes Rabindranath was a goat and your prophet mohammad is also a goat as he had beard.

1st thing... a teacher has no right to insult a student specially based on his appearance inside the class... in another case the hindu teacher made insulting comment about prophet mohammad and their wives and said publicly none of you can do anything about it. This sort of audacity has been shown by some hindu teachers.

if what you said is right then the teacher should have been suspended, same way a muslim teacher should be suspended for insulting a hindu god. But i see more and more people making fun of hindu gods in Bangladesh, I myself is guilty of it sometimes, but i know what is the right thing to do.

Islam is far bigger than rambling about some Hindu teachers and his interpretetion to it. He could, at best be given some consultation or left alone. But he does not deserve to teach non hindu students and should be replaced.

yes that is not unacceptable, that was preaching hate crime, same hand muslims often make fun of the hindu gods, if those hindu teachers get punished then so should the muslim folks. A society is judged by how it treats its minorities, the old and the disabled.

My ideologies have always been consistent, i have never never supported this notion of a state based simply on religion. Everyone should have the right to follow his/her religion with equal opportunities and equal rights.

On duty no one can make such comment. Personal life is different. The teacher made those comments in a class while in duty and hardly any muslim make fun about hindu god while in duty.

Bangladesh is a Islamic democratic country and that is why Bismillahir rahmanir rahim was not removed from the constitution but not fanatic.

If you dont believe in country based on religion go n say it to the European countries where they use even cross in their flags. N take for example USA... is really religion separate from state?? We do not want anything like that just for show off but in reality which is completely opposite.

People like you n apo those who do not follow Islam their case is different. But this is not the case for most of the people of Bangladesh.

On duty no one can make such comment. Personal life is different. The teacher made those comments in a class while in duty and hardly any muslim make fun about hindu god while in duty.

Bangladesh is a Islamic democratic country and that is why Bismillahir rahmanir rahim was not removed from the constitution but not fanatic.

If you dont believe in country based on religion go n say it to the European countries where they use even cross in their flags. N take for example USA... is really religion separate from state?? We do not want anything like that just for show off but in reality which is completely opposite.

That is what i have been arguing all along, read my posts further back. I want religion in the state, but it should be practiced at will, not forced by the state. All other minorities should have the same rights and the same opportunities. I don't condone an atheist state. In USA you can wear a burkha with a niqab and the government will not tell you anything, also canada and UK. French version of secularism is different.

You guys should first stop calling Hindus as Malaun then pointing finger at others. If someone insulted your god(s), then grow a thick skin. All of you religious people insult my rationality.

You guys should first stop calling Hindus as Malaun then pointing finger at others. If someone insulted your god(s), then grow a thick skin. All of you religious people insult my rationality.

Before coming to this forum, i used to consider myself a right wing conservative bloke, now i see if i am a conservative then most people are fascist :/

Haa its too hot here and you can not spouse to live with out electricity but few good man,s have...( AHMED85 )

nice try

now try to find who started it.

"Jobon" "mlechh"

nice try

now try to find who started it.

"Jobon" "mlechh"

I needn't try anything, Bangladeshis in this forum are quite abusive to Hinduism, even more than other Muslim nationalities in this forum - Pakistanis, Afghans, Arabs, Iranians. I guess they consider it's essential to badmouth Hindus to be a good Muslim.

As far as Jobon and Mlechho are concerned, there is no concept of infidel in Hinduism. Jobon and Mlechho were used to refer to the light skinned invaders from west - Greek, Afghans, Iranians, Central Asian and last but not the least English. Sorry but Bangladeshis don't qualify to be one.

Back
Top Bottom