What's new

'Why don't you go to Pakistan?' : PM Hasina to Khaleda Zia

I'm yet to learn exact meanings of these three words: malaun, jobon and mleccho. Anybody can help???

i have never heard of jobon or mleccho. I know malaun is what people call hindus in a derogatory way.

I'm yet to learn exact meanings of these three words: malaun, jobon and mleccho. Anybody can help???

Do not know about the last 2 words but malaun means kafir or infidel or non muslim which hindus think as derogatory. So in this essence christian and budhhists can also be termed as malaun.

finger.gif

Do not know about the last 2 words but malaun means kafir or infidel or non muslim which hindus think as derogatory. So in this essence christian and budhhists can also be termed as malaun.

malaun doesnt mean kafir, it means nothing, it doesn't even sound nice. you guys are raping the Bengali language.

anyway I dont care if you call me kaffir, malaun, martian or anything else. I'd really take offence if called Bangladeshi though.

lol oops now its an offense to rape Bangla language due to verdict given by high court.

You guys should speak Arabic or Urdu. Why speak a malaun language?

BUAHAHAHAHAH

Indians are changing story lines completely now a days. Nobody wants to be called Mleccha anyways.. LOL

All Bhramanic text referred Mleccha as the original dark skinned people in India. But you guys now twist the fact and calling Aryans as Mleccha.. LOL

Why is the change of fact? You (Indians) dont want to be a part of religion which itself called you Mleccha??/ Or yo just changing the whole religion only to suit the present psycho?

Come on guysss... :-)

Sorry if i hurted any religion. But could not resist.

BUAHAHAHAHAH

Indians are changing story lines completely now a days. Nobody wants to be called Mleccha anyways.. LOL

All Bhramanic text referred Mleccha as the original dark skinned people in India. But you guys now twist the fact and calling Aryans as Mleccha.. LOL

Why is the change of fact? You (Indians) dont want to be a part of religion which itself called you Mleccha??/ Or yo just changing the whole religion only to suit the present psycho?

Come on guysss... :-)

Sorry if i hurted any religion. But could not resist.

You are misinformed.

Mlechha literally mean unclean, who don't follow Vedic rituals. Originally the mountain dwellers of now what is NWFP were called Mlechchha. I'll provide citation later.

Greeks have been called Yavans throughout Indian historical text.

Together with the shift eastwards of the 'pure land' the northern Punjab and trans-Indus region came to be regarded as mleccha-desa'. Later Vedic literature speaks of the western Anava tribes as mlecchas and occupying northern Punjab, Sindh and eastern Rajasthan. The tribes of the north were mlecchas either because they were located on the frontiers such as Gandhara, Kashmira and Kambojas and therefore both their speech and culture had become contaminated and differed from that of Aryavarta, or else, as in the case of South Indians, they were once Aryas but having forsaken the Vedic rituals were regarded to mleccha status

http://books.google.co.in/books?id=...&ved=0CDsQ6AEwBA#v=snippet&q=mlecchas&f=false

malaun means something dirty, like calling somebody pigs... very derogatory..

anyway I dont care if you call me kaffir, malaun, martian or anything else. I'd really take offence if called Bangladeshi though.

You guys should speak Arabic or Urdu. Why speak a malaun language?

:lol: do not worry that term is exclusive only for the real and free Bengalis not for bengalis like of the opar bangla those who live under the shadow of west Indias :rofl:

I can understand your feelings. Your attitude is similar to your media where even after doing lots of blah blah blah before the match after the game was only blaming Indian bowlers instead of good batting by the Bangladeshi batsman. Your comment is also resembling the same. After all grapes is sour. ;)

Watch the video...n take fun of your funny media.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only Bangladeshis can make so much brouhaha winning a single match after losing some 30.

Only Bangladeshis can make so much brouhaha winning a single match after losing some 30.

nachte na junle uthan baka... have you heard this proverb???

Anyway come to the main point... We are laughing at your media... isnt that funny?

N your India is a over rated team... n this time Bangladesh for the 1st time defeated India declaring it in advance... n hopefully India will be kicked out of the tournament tonight...

Indeed a pretty sad moment for the Indian teams and fans like you after such a disastrous tour from Australia.

But kiya kare... Indian cricket team is a cat when they play abroad said by Sunil Gavaskar.

:lol: do not worry that term is exclusive only for the real and free Bengalis not for bengalis like of the opar bangla those who live under the shadow of west Indias :rofl:

I can understand your feelings. Your attitude is similar to your media where even after doing lots of blah blah blah before the match after the game was only blaming Indian bowlers instead of good batting by the Bangladeshi batsman. Your comment is also resembling the same. After all grapes is sour. ;)

Watch the video...n take fun of your funny media.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What the FCK ???? Bunch of clowns!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom