What's new

'Why don't you go to Pakistan?' : PM Hasina to Khaleda Zia

And yes Khaleda Zia took money from ISI, very good Take more to reform ULFA... Pakistan should transfer us their nuclear and missile tech when our economy is ready!

will never happen, never ever.

Don't care about Bhashani or Mujib. They were agitators just... Leaders like Zia ur Rahman should be followed....

personal agenda wins over hard facts it seems.

not anti islamic, but a libertarian.
27 hindu teachers insulted prophet Muhammad pbuh in front of whole class and didn't recieve any punishment but someone updated status about Hasina which was almost a sarcasm had to leave the country! If you are rooting for this secularism fook u.

27 hindu teachers insulted prophet Muhammad pbuh in front of whole class and didn't recieve any punishment but someone updated status about Hasina which was almost a sarcasm had to leave the country! If you are rooting for this secularism fook u.

Insulting the prophet falls under hate crime, that should not be tolerated, i bet the hindu teachers were just questioning few aspects of the prophet in a democratic manner, it shows tolerance; you do not have any hard evidence on what these teachers actually said you just twisting the hearsay. Same with insulting any of the Hindu gods. What Hasina did had nothing to do with secuarlism, its fascism. Your post doest make sense, Hasina charging that man for expressing his freedom has nothing to do with secularism, its clearly fascism.

Mohammed is a Prophet to Muslim but a nromal man to a non muslim and open to criticism. When a Muslim, criticise all non Islamic religion left and right we treat them as Saint whereas when a non muslim criticise Islam we try to kick his a$$. This kind of attititude has no place in 21st century. Whether yo take it or your religion will have no prospect and destined to be doomed.

leave it people like aazidane r not even 5% in BD

only bangladeshi non muslims talks like that

in our house we use "prothom alo" yesterday we won the game

but all the hindu reporters written tendukar's 100 :rolleyes:

so what he's got a 100

ami agei koisi bangladeshe pakistani r theke beshi bhartio rajakar ra thake :cheers:

leave it people like aazidane r not even 5% in BD

only bangladeshi non muslims talks like that

in our house we use "prothom alo" yesterday we won the game

but all the hindu reporters written tendukar's 100 :rolleyes:

so what he's got a 100

ami agei koisi bangladeshe pakistani r theke beshi bhartio rajakar ra thake :cheers:

Not to burst your bubble but awami league the evil bharati dalal secularist anti muslim party is in power ;)

u know it very well ur BAL is not going get any votes next time:frown:

more propaganda, i can assure you they are getting some. I am a BNP supporter though. But a logical person person doesnt blindly follow of the party, you are pro something, you are anti something, being a BNP supporter doesnt mean ill blindly follow every one of BNP's policy, its a free country and one has the right to express his political freedom. Anyone who blindly supports all the ideologies is nothing but a fanatic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIA4__0DIXE

Mohammed is a Prophet to Muslim but a nromal man to a non muslim and open to criticism. When a Muslim, criticise all non Islamic religion left and right we treat them as Saint whereas when a non muslim criticise Islam we try to kick his a$$. This kind of attititude has no place in 21st century. Whether yo take it or your religion will have no prospect and destined to be doomed.

well last 1400 years many people tried 2 distroy it

n its still exist like rock solid

Insulting the prophet falls under hate crime, that should not be tolerated, i bet the hindu teachers were just questioning few aspects of the prophet in a democratic manner, it shows tolerance; you do not have any hard evidence on what these teachers actually said you just twisting the hearsay. Same with insulting any of the Hindu gods. What Hasina did had nothing to do with secuarlism, its fascism. Your post doest make sense, Hasina charging that man for expressing his freedom has nothing to do with secularism, its clearly fascism.

For the last few days I have been seeing some change of tune in your voice!!! Have you got any threat :lol:.

Anyway one of the incident that I know about insulting prophet Muhammad by a hindu teacher... where the hindu teacher said prophet muhammad a goat for having bear in a madrasa while teaching!!! Is it democratic??? n where is your bet!!!

Did anyone ever wonder,three Main Characters of Dhaka Fall. Bhutto, Mujeeb and Indira Ghandi, all died un-natural deaths?

Awami league should try tolearn WHY Mujeeb, the founding founder of Bangladesh and Awami Party was killed by the very own people whom he liberated? Because of his actions which Awami league is reciprocating again and again whenever they came in power. Instead of blaming pakistan, first correct the flaws in yourself then blame others!

For the last few days I have been seeing some change of tune in your voice!!! Have you got any threat :lol:.

Anyway one of the incident that I know about insulting prophet Muhammad by a hindu teacher... where the hindu teacher said prophet muhammad a goat for having bear in a madrasa while teaching!!! Is it democratic??? n where is your bet!!!

As far as I remember the incident - it was the student who said Tagore had beard, goat has beard; so Tagore is goat. The teacher just reminded him Mohammod had beard as well, does that make him a goat.

It seems the teacher considers Tagore as his poet, to each its own!

Back
Top Bottom