What's new

'Why don't you go to Pakistan?' : PM Hasina to Khaleda Zia

I'm not a fan of Punjabi language either, I consider it informal. I don't know Pashto but I hear it's hard to learn and it sounds harsh. Nor am I a big fan of Arabic.

Though I'm content with Urdu...

Though I think another factor is the speaker, the accent, the persons voice and pronounciation are all critical in the sound of language.

i can understand urdu thank u

arabic is the language of Quran thats why its special 2 me

rathan than that all languages r same 2 me

Jungle language?:disagree:
Bengali is one of the most sophisticated languages on Earth. It's got every freakin consonant and vowel you could ever imagine. Very organized grammar and no freakin masculine/feminine verbs.

can u tell me why r u using asura as ur name????

Jungle language?:disagree:
Bengali is one of the most sophisticated languages on Earth. It's got every freakin consonant and vowel you could ever imagine. Very organized grammar and no freakin masculine/feminine verbs.

That's great, I was just saying about the sound of the language. I'll take it back, it sounds like a wonderful language.

This is not me, you will get more Hindi songs than Bangla in people's gadzets in most cases. Check the mobile sets of teens.

I would like to see a stat regarding your claims. The latest generation listens to more bangla than hind. Our artists hardly get any media exposure. It has all to do with media rather than which language is better or not. Listen to old bangla songs from lata mangeshkar, asha bhosle, hemanta and countless many..hell most folks in dhaka in my generation love bangla band music and arnob is our generation's greatest singer. Tagore is better one of the best in subcontinent if not, the best. Bangla is a sweet language.

ShoJA bangla te ' Oshur ' Bangla is very sweet. Look asura or oshur which one is sweeter??

Some ALs are very proud of their country and Bangali culture. Ok fine. No problem.
BUt I wonder, being Bangali if the people of West Bengal and Assam would be as much proud of their Bangali culture and language then they would have overhelmed with their cultural and langual emotions as like us and would have tried to form a sepetate country like independent Bangladesh. But they are not like that, cos they understand the meaning of power and bigger country. And today we are a tiny country on which Indians mock at and Pakistanis mock at. Wait, Do not tell me Razakar, I am not saying Pakistanis were saint. I want to say Indian Banglais are not hypersensetive about their language, hence they are with the bigger power today. If Bangla would be as sweet as Hindi/Urdu then people would not choose Hindi/Urdu songs in celebrations over Bangla songs.

Its not like pakistan is a utopia at the moment.

if u r so much fond of mythologies

try greek mythology
Egyptian mythology is great... you know some guy suggested that One eye sign on american dollar freemason sign is actually originated from Horus.... The anti christ.

Freemason is a decent group, the one eye has nothing to do with horus the anti christ, you have to believe in a god to be part of masonry.

I have been an active member of the freemasonry since my second year in University that eye on the pyramid resembles the eye of the god.

Back
Top Bottom