What's new

'Why don't you go to Pakistan?' : PM Hasina to Khaleda Zia

More precisely if a freedom fighter supports BNP he is tagged as Rajakar collaborator of pakistan and if a collaborator of pakistan supports Awmileague now he gets freedom fighter certificate from Govt. This is our country dude. Hurra!...

its really funny 2 me if u r against BAL then u r a pakistani supporter :rofl:

but the truth is at the present time pakistan has no interest in BD

i was talking 2 apo asura

not indians

have i said anything about india r8 now ??
you can talk to any one in your private message, but when you are talking to some one over a open thread, make sure do not bring Hindus into it, as we INDIANS are stakeholders when you bring in the way of life that we follow and try to redicule it.

you can talk to any one in your private message, but when you are talking to some one over a open thread, make sure do not bring Hindus into it, as we INDIANS are stakeholders when you bring in the way of life that we follow and try to redicule it.

Why, are you going to act like hindu fundamentalist?

Why, are you going to act like hindu fundamentalist?
fundamentalism is there in every religion, all i am saying is do not bring in some thing that is not realated to the topic just for the reason of rediculing some one.
and about fundamentalism, the whole world knows who are more fandamentalist. I don't have to argue on some thing that is a universal truth.

Dont go :offtopic:

Jungle language?:disagree:
Bengali is one of the most sophisticated languages on Earth. It's got every freakin consonant and vowel you could ever imagine. Very organized grammar and no freakin masculine/feminine verbs.

Bengali poets contributed significantly to India's freedom struggle and motivated the nation through their poems. Here is a song inspired from a old Bengali poem.

Last edited by a moderator:
& who this Hasina is serving is also clear?

the ones who suported terrorism in east Pakistan?

I'm not a fan of Punjabi language either, I consider it informal.

Punjabi has a formal side to it as well. Hear the Indian Panjabis and Sikhs speaking Punjabi. It's extremely formal. Pakistanis tend to speak Punjabi as a kind of slang or side language to Urdu, and use a lot of expletives which is why Punjabi is considered a "vulgar" language. That's a pretty pathetic way to look at it, Punjabi can be both formal and informal - same as any other language.

That is classic awami accusation. Should there be any doubt about your bornochora awami identity. People like you without any moral, flip floop and look for benefit from every winning side. Not to mention quality of your discussion.

There you have it. This punk is flip flopper. He some time pretend to be nationalist but deep inside an Awami dalal for sure. No doubt in my mind about these Dushmans.

Celebrating mujib's death by celebrating her false birthday is not a classy thing to do, shows both of these women are classless kamer bedi.

None of your or Awamis business. It's her discretion to celebrate birthday or death day. Why don't you hang a big poster of Mujib on the wall and perform puja, you Awami looser.

Some ALs are very proud of their country and Bangali culture. Ok fine. No problem.
BUt I wonder, being Bangali if the people of West Bengal and Assam would be as much proud of their Bangali culture and language then they would have overhelmed with their cultural and langual emotions as like us and would have tried to form a sepetate country like independent Bangladesh. But they are not like that, cos they understand the meaning of power and bigger country. And today we are a tiny country on which Indians mock at and Pakistanis mock at. Wait, Do not tell me Razakar, I am not saying Pakistanis were saint. I want to say Indian Banglais are not hypersensetive about their language, hence they are with the bigger power today. If Bangla would be as sweet as Hindi/Urdu then people would not choose Hindi/Urdu songs in celebrations over Bangla songs.

Where did you get this theory, idiot??? You Bangladeshis had to follow bloodshed for your language and long struggle as Pakistani to get your language recognized.

For India, Bengali got official status back in 1950 and made the official language of West Bengal and Tripura, everyone's lingual identity was respected in India but in Pakistan Urdu was promoted for National identity.

Some ALs are very proud of their country and Bangali culture. Ok fine. No problem.
BUt I wonder, being Bangali if the people of West Bengal and Assam would be as much proud of their Bangali culture and language then they would have overhelmed with their cultural and langual emotions as like us and would have tried to form a sepetate country like independent Bangladesh. But they are not like that, cos they understand the meaning of power and bigger country. And today we are a tiny country on which Indians mock at and Pakistanis mock at. Wait, Do not tell me Razakar, I am not saying Pakistanis were saint. I want to say Indian Banglais are not hypersensetive about their language, hence they are with the bigger power today. If Bangla would be as sweet as Hindi/Urdu then people would not choose Hindi/Urdu songs in celebrations over Bangla songs.

Indian Bengalis have contributed many times more than bdians, be it language, culture, literature, movies or music. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom