What's new

'Why don't you go to Pakistan?' : PM Hasina to Khaleda Zia

that is not history we were never given a formal apology and our atrocities were never formally recognized by pakistan or the un. Until that day, there would be a big part of our population that will hold it against pakistan.

I never said that everyone must love Pakistan. But don't hate :no:

You are starting to sound like an Awami nutcase. I thought you did BNP? :lol:

I never said that everyone must love Pakistan. But don't hate :no:

You are starting to sound like an Awami nutcase. I thought you did BNP? :lol:

Bnp for self interest and they are of the lesser evil, nothing else. Deep in my heart i resent both of these parties. Why do i sound like a nutcase? Because i want justice for the fallen victims?

Bnp for self interest and they are of the lesser evil, nothing else. Deep in my heart i resent both of these parties. Why do i sound like a nutcase? Because i want justice for the fallen victims?

How old are you? Srsly?

Justice for the victims will never happen.

How old are you? Srsly?

Justice for the victims will never happen.

It is unlikely but i cannot forgive or forget what they have done to our people. Your personality might does it and see them as your muslim brothers. But i sure wont, nor will my kids. It is not a logical matter for me, rather an emotional one.

It is unlikely but i cannot forgive or forget what they have done to our people. Your personality might does it and see them as your muslim brothers. But i sure wont, nor will my kids. It is not a logical matter for me, rather an emotional one.
Mistakes happen in desperation to keep power or money, as time passes we have to forgive and forget. that is what Humans are made of. So you have to forgive Pakistan at some point in your life.

Mistakes happen in desperation to keep power or money, as time passes we have to forgive and forget. that is what Humans are made of. So you have to forgive Pakistan at some point in your life.

Forgiveness is given when one apologizes.

The men who were responsible for that are no longer alive or they are in their death beds being the God to take their lives. So just forget the past and move on. The longer that we hold our emotion the more they generate venom.

If your family owns business and you inherit it and it has debt, it is upto you to pay the debt.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom