What's new

Why does Iran have no influence over Afghanistan?

i read it, and its nonsense. the only reason why pakistan is suffering is due to pakistanis themselves. period.

:lol: like your leaders you iranians are also emotional. No doubt you dont pay heed to logical argument but empty threats like your leaders hurl at US and Israel.

no wonder your suffering is all due to your this attitude.

:lol: like your leaders you iranians are also emotional. No doubt you dont pay heed to logical argument but empty threats like your leaders hurl at US and Israel.

no wonder your suffering is all due to your this attitude.

which threats? the only empty threats come from usa and israel.

I dint know that an International section Mod lacks apprehension ability.

Go read again, comprehend and them reply me honestly without any emotions

It is your post that was emotional, not mine.Instead of trying to disprove me, you started attacking 'persian speaking backwards' without saying anything positive about the topic. Like it or not, Taliban is hated by most of the world for its crimes, and I apologize if I'm also one member of that majority.
A very common display of lack of tolerance and common sense, if one don't agree with u that makes him/her a talib supporter. What does that make u an ignorant racist persian who can't pull his brain from his @$$ for a min to have enough tolerance to understand others point of view. To me u are the biggest extremist, no better then the taliban Its self.

Lack of tolerance means attacking a specific race or ethnic group only because the one you are arguing with doesn't like an extremist religious group that has killed thousands of people, including many in Pakistan itself. Lack of tolerance means insulting back when you have no clue what to say to contribute something to topic.

I dint know that an International section Mod lacks apprehension ability.

Go read again, comprehend and them reply me honestly without any emotions

Well, you should not have started your post off by stating "backwards persian speaking".

There is a proper manner by which one presents their argument and that isn't one.

It is your post that was emotional, not mine.Instead of trying to disprove me, you started attacking 'persian speaking backwards' without saying anything positive about the topic. Like it or not, Taliban is hated by most of the world for its crimes, and I apologize if I'm also one member of that majority.

1. persian speaking backwards brutal warlords are as backwards as taliban. Is there any doubt? did i say anything wrong? Dont you know about the brutalities of Rashid Dostam and Co funded and supported by Iran after first Afghan war? So your opinion that only taliban are backward and Iranian backed groups are NOT is a gogwash and a false claim.

2. As far as saying anything postive about the topic i am reposting my comment bellow read again carefully without your secterian hatered.

The ideology of persian speaking barbaric warlords exported by Iran is twice the backward as that of Taliban.

The Taliban ideology born out of barbarism by these Iranian backed warlords therefore instead of talking emotionalism we must realise the fact that Afghanistan is bleeding everybody around because everybody around is not willing to accept the legitimate interests of other, with Iran on the top.

Time for Iran to sit down with Pakistan and Afghanistan and the three must take interests of each other into account. Thats the way otherwise we are going to bleed for nothing

Lack of tolerance means attacking a specific race or ethnic group only because the one you are arguing with doesn't like an extremist religious group that has killed thousands of people, including many in Pakistan itself. Lack of tolerance means insulting back when you have no clue what to say to contribute something to topic.

Thats what you are excercising showing lack of tolerance due to your ethnicity and sect.

The extremist group/s that had killed thousands are already banned by Pakistan and we dont stand for them unlike iran that is supported open terrorism against the other sect.

Well, you should not have started your post off by stating "backwards persian speaking".

There is a proper manner by which one presents their argument and that isn't one.

whats wrong with saying backward persian speaking Afghan warlords like Dostam and Co? arent they?

Why iranians took it upon themself? it was not for them

whats wrong with saying backward persian speaking Afghan warlords like Dostam and Co? arent they?

But what does them being war criminals have anything to do with speaking persian??

You stated "backwards persian speaking" in a condescending manner as if them speaking persian has anything to do with their barbarity.

Fyi, Pakistan's anthem is in Persian, the language of "barbarians".

1. persian speaking backwards brutal warlords are as backwards as taliban. Is there any doubt? did i say anything wrong? Dont you know about the brutalities of Rashid Dostam and Co funded and supported by Iran after first Afghan war? So your opinion that only taliban are backward and Iranian backed groups are NOT is a gogwash and a false claim.

2. As far as saying anything postive about the topic i am reposting my comment bellow read again carefully without your secterian hatered.

Thats what you are excercising showing lack of tolerance due to your ethnicity and sect.

The extremist group/s that had killed thousands are already banned by Pakistan and we dont stand for them unlike iran that is supported open terrorism against the other sect.

Our definitions on lack of tolerance are worlds apart. Let's not talk about lack of tolerance.
I didn't insult any sect, country or ethnic group in my post,so saying that I have 'sectarian' hatred is not true in anyway, and if by calling current Taliban's ideology who tries to murder a 16 year old girl for defending women's ecucation, a backward ideology, I become a sectarian person, let's be it.
I never said Taliban's opponents didn't commit crimes, because they did.But the point is they barely have any influence or organization now and also, their crimes aren't more than Taliban's or as famous as them. Taliban today is the strongest extremist group in Afghanistan. We are not talking about Soviet invasion era or 10 years ago, we are talking about present situation and future of Afghanistan.

But what does them being war criminals have anything to do with speaking persian??

You stated "backwards persian speaking" in a condescending manner as if them speaking persian has anything to do with their barbarity.

Fyi, Pakistan's anthem is in Persian, the language of "barbarians".

i think you are picking the wrong bones here .

let me rephrase it so that you do not misinterpret it.

Iranian backed Persian speaking Afghan warlods aka NA Vs Pakistani backed pashto speaking Taliban both are as backward as anything.

and i had said NOTHING wrong for which i should standback

Our definitions on lack of tolerance are worlds apart. Let's not talk about lack of tolerance.
I didn't insult any sect, country or ethnic group in my post,so saying that I have 'sectarian' hatred is not true in anyway, and if by calling current Taliban's ideology who tries to murder a 16 year old girl for defending women's ecucation, a backward ideology, I become a sectarian person, let's be it.
I never said Taliban's opponents didn't commit crimes, because they did.But the point is they barely have any influence or organization now and also, their crimes aren't more than Taliban's or as famous as them. Taliban today is the strongest extremist group in Afghanistan. We are not talking about Soviet invasion era or 10 years ago, we are talking about present situation and future of Afghanistan.

I also dint insult any sect. If you are hurt by calling persian speaking criminal Afghan warlords as backward then you must overthink that why so? If you are against barbarism of taliban then you must not be hurt by truth about iranian backed extremists' barbarism as well.

And its also NOT true that warcrimes by these Afghan warlrods are less than those by taliban. Both are on a par with each other.

currently the warlords are in company of the installed govt there so you may not read about their attrocities.

Anyway the bottom of

Indeed Taliban has more influence currently and thats why your own Iranian Govt received barbaric Taliban deligation for talks ;) so my dear Iranian brother try to accept reality and put aside emotional differences .

its good for all sides to sit down and forumate a strategy and accept interests of each others in the region.

We stand by you when it comes to your enmity with Isreal and US but we cant stand against our own country when it comes to Afganistan.

Iran has no influence, that a group of taliban were begging Iran not to back the Northern Alliance when the US leaves.

:) The GROUP of Taliban was invited by Iran and this shows you guys must stop blabbering this "backward" word for them as you are sitting with same backwards now

Iran foes have some cultural influence there though. Hazaras (shiite afghans) are even financially supported by Iran. Recently there was a conflict with them trying to celebrate thr birthday (if i have not mistaken) of khomeini in afghanistan.

Lack of tolerance also means labeling others a taliban apologist when u don't agree with them.

Iran foes have some cultural influence there though. Hazaras (shiite afghans) are even financially supported by Iran. Recently there was a conflict with them trying to celebrate thr birthday (if i have not mistaken) of khomeini in afghanistan.

Come on even 99% of iranian don't knew when is mr. Khomeini birth day . How come those people over in Afghanistan knew it ?
They probably wanted to celebrate the birt dayof the holy prophet daughter fatima (sa) and they had been attacked by taliban over it.

Come on even 99% of iranian don't knew when is mr. Khomeini birth day . How come those people over in Afghanistan knew it ?
They probably wanted to celebrate the birt dayof the holy prophet daughter fatima (sa) and they had been attacked by taliban over it.

I'm pretty sure aboutit. You can check the news if you want. (You have the same language after all)

Back
Top Bottom