What's new

Why Arabs are so desperate to pay for US Syria strike?

I was only replying to your mindless rants insulting my country and pegging it to awami league again and again in a thread that have nothing to do wth it..And the fact that you being a bangladeshi,who would be systematically discriminated as a TWN in Saudi,is going overboard to prove your brotherhood to arabs even by thanking an a post insulting your own motherland,simply shows your shamelessness ..You can continue to kick saudi feet but spare my country out of it...

The savage was arrested, locked up behind bars, and compensated the poor guy.

Similr cases happen off and on but we do our best to achieve justice bro.

Saudi women jailed for mistreating her maid.

Two men arrested for sexually assaulting a maid.

:yay: Dammam police helps a maid getting her rights.

This video ruined my day,it totally did...poor guy... :angry:

I don't blame you bro, I was very offended, but I'm glad the savage was arrested :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't blame you bro, I was very offended, but I'm glad the savage was arrested :yahoo:

Glad to hear that,don't worry i don't think that all saudis are like that,i'm not brain dead to think that 25 million persons are the same,unfortunately there are scum,like in every country.

I just felt so bad for the guy who came to provide for his family back home.:(

Glad to hear that,don't worry i don't think that all saudis are like that,i'm not brain dead to think that 25 million persons are the same,unfortunately there are scum,like in every country.

I just felt so bad for the guy who came to provide for his family back home.:(

I fully agree. And if it were left to me I will punish the SOB severely.

it is strange to see so much misunderstanding abut the syrian crises ............how come all the muslim brotherhood talk wakes up when USA threatens and NO voices are heard against the mass killing of syrian civilians at the hands of the syrian dictator regime?

this is an imposed war by a dictator whose lust for power is at the cost of syria, shia fanatics are just fueling it.

Shia's talk about brotherhood where there actions are shouting in Iraq and syria.

this region can be much peaceful without shia hardliner's.

No... the problem is not that people do not feel that there is something wrong in Syria...But the problem what people feel is that what is authority of US to take action against Syria...What made US as a global policeman?...Can US work against all the evil deeds around the world?....If this is the case why Syria alone....Why not Tibet where China occupied it since 50 years?...Why not so many other places of the world where humanitarian crisis is happening???

Come on ...do not try to be naive...Syria is just an pawn in the global diplomatic chessboard where all the leading powers are simply using Syria to test their influence..Unfortunately...the people of Syria is paying the price...If USA replace Assad then who will come next?....Another QUEDA backed hardcore islamist faction like Taliban to govern Syria?..Does it guarantee that those new GOV will maintain any kind of human right issues in future?....

The Syrian war is nothing more than an extension of Sunni-Shia sectarian conflict that lasted hundreds of years. The Sunni states such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar and UAE wants to extend their influence and curb Shia power in the region. These religious states do not like Baathist secular ideology either. To do that, they gave funding and weapons to the mostly Sunni rebels, including Jihadist. Turkey Wants to expand its regional influence too, partly based on religious grounds as the Erdogan administration is considered hardline Islamist. As far as the excuse of "protecting" civilian goes, that is simply laughable. Since when did Salafist/Wahabist states like Saudi, Qatar and UAE become the beacon for human rights? Geopolitics is all about group interest, human right is just a cover story no government truly cares about.

Now we got why the Arab states want to get rid of Assad so bad, let's analyze this chemical weapon use:

- Happened 1 day after a UN inspection team arrived in Damascus
- In Ghouta district where the government has the upper hand.
- Hundreds, perhaps over a thousand civilians was killed in an area that has mostly been abandoned due to fighting.
- Assad immediately accused by U.S. and Europe of the attack just minutes after it occurred, before a UN probe even started.
- The West has warned on multiple occasions that chemical weapon use would be the "red line" for intervention.
- United States failing to provide any evidence so far despite claiming the case to be "overwhelming".

Given that United States and its allies have a history of false flag operations and lying, I am a little skeptical about this whole thing. Assad had nothing to gain but everything to lose by using chemical weapons. It's like he was asking for foreign intervention as if he did not have enough trouble already to deal with. Any person with a logical mind would not believe the story the Americans are selling.

Bottom Line: Every government does that is in its best interest, at the expense of others. Don't try to tout either Shia, Sunni, Russia or the West as having moral superiority. They're all dirty players in a dirty game of international politics. All of them will feed you propaganda when they need public support, but will not hesitate to throw you to the lions if they can gain something from it.

It's a dirty world we live in.

Why would these khaleeji kingdoms pay for the latest military hardware in the world and then again when time comes to actually use it, again pay USA to do the attack for them ? :lol:..Why not take the shiny toys out of the hangar for once and use it in a way it was actually intended to ?

Why would these khaleeji kingdoms pay for the latest military hardware in the world and then again when time comes to actually use it, again pay USA to do the attack for them ? :lol:..Why not take the shiny toys out of the hangar for once and use it in a way it was actually intended to ?

Stupidity at its finest, Is Syria a GCC country?

Arabs are idiots and arrogant. They dont understand where their interest lies.
Too much heat of the desert mummified their brains and now can be identified as bone headed.

Indians hired their slave, our Awami traitors, to sabotage GCC-Bangladesh relations, that is where this anti-Arab racism is coming from.

Bro, I did not even look at the video, with so many migrant workers living and working in GCC states, some abuses will be there, it is only human. And I am very happy to hear that the abusive person was punished, but note something very interesting. Indian humanfirst who posted this video, can you guess the reason why he posted it? And can you guess why he is thanking your post, after posting a video to show your country and people in a bad light?

The bottom line is jobs and money, Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are in competition for these. So if any Bangladeshi is barking at you, this means that they are Indian agents, helping Indian cause. And when I am treating you as a brother, I am hurting Indian cause. There is other strategic dimension to it too. Indians and Indian agent Awami's are also scared of Saudi's, because they know Indians would not be able to save their agent Awami's when 85% of the country is whopping mad with them for their past 5 years of misrule, specially if GCC states take an interest and stand on the side of the 85% people of Bangladesh. I am not saying that you should, after all it is an internal matter of our country, but India does interfere with their agents in our country, which is the reason, why we are in such a mess today.

@Arabian Legend @al-Hasani @Luffy 500 @Skallagrim @MBI Munshi

I would like you guys to take a look at this post, I think I am making a good point here.

Bro, I did not even look at the video, with so many migrant workers living and working in GCC states, some abuses will be there, it is only human. And I am very happy to hear that the abusive person was punished, but note something very interesting. Indian humanfirst who posted this video, can you guess the reason why he posted it? And can you guess why he is thanking your post, after posting a video to show your country and people in a bad light?

The bottom line is jobs and money, Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are in competition for these. So if any Bangladeshi is barking at you, this means that they are Indian agents, helping Indian cause. And when I am treating you as a brother, I am hurting Indian cause. There is other strategic dimension to it too. Indians and Indian agent Awami's are also scared of Saudi's, because they know Indians would not be able to save their agent Awami's when 85% of the country is whopping mad with them for their past 5 years of misrule, specially if GCC states take an interest and stand on the side of the 85% people of Bangladesh. I am not saying that you should, after all it is an internal matter of our country, but India does interfere with their agents in our country, which is the reason, why we are in such a mess today.

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=137740" target="_blank">Arabian Legend</a></u> @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=144723" target="_blank">al-Hasani</a></u> @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=136205" target="_blank">Luffy 500</a></u> @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=137377" target="_blank">Skallagrim</a></u> @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=2952" target="_blank">MBI Munshi</a></u>

I would like you guys to take a look at this post, I think I am making a good point here.

Bro, every country has its own ''back of the truck people'' exactly like that moron in the video who at the end got his a$$ spanked and was punished for his ill act. Here in Saudi Arabia we meet a lot of foreigners on a daily basis and their giving to our society regardless of their jobs as much as we do, we respect them they way we want ourselves to be respected

A saudi man gifting calling card and sweet candies in the day of Eid.

Bro, every country has its own ''back of the truck people'' exactly like that moron in the video who at the end got his a$$ spanked and was punished for his ill act. Here in Saudi Arabia we meet a lot of foreigners on a daily basis and their giving to our society regardless of their jobs as much as we do, we respect them they way we want ourselves to be respected

A saudi man gifting calling card and sweet candies in the day of Eid.

Thank you bro, for your expression of support. And thanks for posting the videos. My people and country are always as grateful as ever to your people and country, for all that you have done over many decades since birth of Bangladesh and even before that during Pakistan period. These ingrate Awami traitors who attack you and other Saudi brothers here in this forum, do not represent our people and country.

I'm not worried about the law enforcement in my country since I firmly believe that the abuser has to be punish to achieve justice and to deter the others who might think that they can get away with everything they do. I'm also extremely proud of our law crime rate as KSA happens to be one of the most countries with the lowest crime rate.

@Arabian Legend @al-Hasani @Luffy 500 @Skallagrim @MBI Munshi

I honestly heard a lot about the current BD regime, and I blame its corrupted politicians for everything the Bengal people are going through, they are immoral monsters who infest on the wealth of their own people, oppressing their own people, enticing violence, and fail to provide their people with the most basic social services. Despite the fact that BD has potential they never worked on developing the country for the up-coming generations who presumably will probably be better than them. At the end of the tunnel, I don't think Awami's will last forever, the younger generations appear to be more educated, competent, and patriotic.

Back
Top Bottom