What's new

Why Arabs are so desperate to pay for US Syria strike?

Arabic countries :woot: Sounded like you were referring to their langauge :lol:

:no: The Qataris are lying down on a wealth roughly estimated at $17 trillions - a massive of national and foriegn exchange reserevs, so is the UAE, Kuwait, Bahrian and Oman, and god knows how much the Saudi have in hand but all what we know is that the Saudis are holding above $1.5 trllion. But maybe Iran's economy can afford a prolonged war, especially when its people are in a bad need for medications.

^^ it is not about what you have. it is ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE READY TO LOSE.:yahoo:

Please...

EXCLUSIVE: KGB operation seeded Muslim countries with anti-American, anti-Jewish propaganda during the 1970s, laying the groundwork for Islamist terrorism against U.S. and Israeli targets | Mail Online[/url]

The Taliban have practically no semblance to the mujahedeens of the Soviet occupation days in Afghanistan.

I didn't say Taliban, I said Al Qaeda:

Remember that Al Qaeda arose when Zbignew Brzezinski and President Jimmy Carter decided to fund the Mujahideen, in Afghanistan, in their war against Soviet occupation. Brzezinski said he wanted to use the Mujahideen "to give the Russians their Vietnam". It was at that time that Bin Laden went to Afghanistan, other radicals followed, and Al Qaeda was born. So, the US is the father of radical Islamist terrorists because of using them as proxies in the geopolitical chess game. The US has a long love/hate relationship with the monster that they created.

And I stand by my comments on Brzezinski.

That the Soviets engaged in anti American propaganda is a given but no propaganda, from the Soviets or anyone else, was ever necessary for anti Jew or anti Zionist sentiment. Their own words and actions have created that. The Jews haven't been thrown out of over 100 countries because they've been such good neighbors, you know. To think that Soviet propaganda was required in order to foment bad feelings between a bunch of European and Russian Jewish colonizers and the Arabs is ludicrous.

I cannot speak about the book mentioned in the article because I've read not it. That said, there is no proof that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion was a fake. In fact, an examination of their content, along with observation of the world, would indicate they are 100% authentic. I'm not surprised that a British-Zionist site like the Daily Fail would be doing damage control for their overlords, though.

And, this part is laughable:

Kennedy-era Soviet premier Nikita Khrushchev's disinformation campaigns 'widened the gap between Christianity and Judaism,'

The one who put the "gap" between Jews and Christians was Jesus Christ. It was an outright repudiation. For their own political purposes, Jews have tried to conflate Jews and Christians with false constructs like "Judeo-Christian" but that's mere manipulation from the "Synagogue of Satan". That the Zio-British press is trying to reinforce the lie that isn't a "gap" is par for the course.

Back
Top Bottom