What's new

Why Arabs are so desperate to pay for US Syria strike?

Then stop generalizing talking on our behalf.

Maybe the master and slave notion is genetically inherited in your blood but certainly not ours.

Master slave, lol, this fits the Arab monarchies well.

I will quit generalizing about that, but I keep to the rest of my comment to Kalu.

About the suicide bombers and terrorists, mujahideen.
The ideology comes from you not us, despite the US not invading S Arabia their detainees still outnumber us by large, what attracts them to this ideology I ask myself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_detainees_at_Guantanamo_Bay
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_detainees_at_Guantanamo_Bay

And what had these republics including yours did to your people :agree: well, I think you already know the answer :lol:

I will quit generalizing about that, but I keep to the rest of my comment to Kalu.

And what had these republics including yours did to your people :agree: well, I think you already know the answer :lol:

Republics had great aims which were destroyed by the superpowers since they went off their plans, no need to mention how many coups the US supported in ME countries.

About the suicide bombers and terrorists, mujahideen.
The ideology comes from you not us, despite the US not invading S Arabia their detainees still outnumber us by large, what attracts them to this ideology I ask myself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_detainees_at_Guantanamo_Bay
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_detainees_at_Guantanamo_Bay

So tell me, what do those terrorists have to do with us :lol: they're a bunch of savages. At least we are fighting terror on many fronts, while Iraqis, on the other hand, have been butcherd on daily basis :lol:

I see how " great " these republics were.

Republics had great aims which were destroyed by the superpowers since they went off their plans, no need to mention how many coups the US supported in ME countries.

Only in Iran, nothing else.

I will drop the stick here now.

:wave:

I see how " great " these republics were. F

Only in Iran, nothing else.

I will drop the stick here now.

:wave:

Iraq, Saddams coup you forgot, not the only 1 though, Pretty sure they did some stuff in Egypt aswell, all part of the cold war

Because it will spread Arab Imperialism..plain and simple..
The revolution is hijacked by Al Qauida affiliated groups and is now a war of islamist terrorist against minorities..Bandar Bin Sultan is playing the role of Khalid Bin Walid...

Because it will spread Arab Imperialism..plain and simple..
The revolution is hijacked by Al Qauida affiliated groups and is now a war of islamist terrorist against minorities..Bandar Bin Saud is playing the role of Khalid Bin Walid...

His name is Bander Bin Sultan, not Saud's :lol: ...

So tell me, what do those terrorists have to do with us :lol: they're a bunch of savages. At least we are fighting terror on many fronts, while Iraqis, on the other hand, have been butcherd on daily basis :lol:

These terrorists are Saudis, open the link.
Savages agree, the point is that the ideology comes from your friends.

Saudi fight on terrorism is a joke compared to Iraq's, Houthis are in 1 area while in Iraq's case there is no specific area + we are between 2 animals which I already explained, not to mention the lack of air power.

These terrorists have gotten the citizenships revoked buddy, nice try. Al-Qaida isn't a tool we control in our bare hands, they hate us more than the "Jews"

I pray that no more Iraqis will get hurt.
These terrorists are Saudis, open the link.
Savages agree, the point is that the ideology comes from your friends.

Saudi fight on terrorism is a joke compared to Iraq's, Houthis are in 1 area while in Iraq's case there is no specific area + we are between 2 animals which I already explained, not to mention the lack of air power.

Not only the Houthis, but worldwide, credits goes to the GiP :bounce:

These terrorists have gotten the citizenships revoked buddy, nice try. Al-Qaida isn't a tool we control in our bare hands, they hate us more than the "Jews"

Citizen revoked, I know that.

But why do they outnumber us while they were not even invaded, the ideology comes from that region and is causing worldwide terrorism, so when anyone from there calls us terrorists we've got some explanation to do.

I pray that no more Iraqis will get hurt.

Citizen ship is just a mere paper document which does not kill actual association of people to certain land, religion and ideology however it serves the good purpose of throwing dust into world eyes. Revocation of citizenship did not stop Osama from running his global terror network...same thing with Saudi extremist..it does not stop them from travelling to Syria...actually such people are facilitated in their activities by spy agencies as their avatars..they are able to accomplish acts which spy agencies cannot due to legal and moral bindings. This is the global truth about all spy agencies around the world.

Houties got spanked..forced to beg for surrender..

His name is Bander Bin Sultan, not Saud's :lol: ...

Bander Bin Sultan Ibn Saud!

The issue with OBL was that he managed to get away with a huge cash in hand that he deposited in Sudan and Yemen - of which back in the day were very hostile to us - Sudan's Gov't was associated with the Muslim brotherhood while Yemen was a pan-Arabist Gov't. But I'm sure that you and I will agree on that we should fight terrorism everywhere with no exception.

Citizen ship is just a mere paper document which does not kill actual association of people to certain land, religion and ideology however it serves the good purpose of throwing dust into world eyes. Revocation of citizenship did not stop Osama from running his global terror network...same thing with Saudi extremist..it does not stop them from travelling to Syria...actually such people are facilitated in their activities by spy agencies as their avatars..they are able to accomplish acts which spy agencies cannot due to legal and moral bindings. This is the global truth about all spy agencies around the world.

Houties got spanked..forced to beg for surrender..

Bander Bin Sultan Ibn Saud!

Yes, so practically those individuals don't belong to us since we harshly have been cracking down on them. Therefore, there is nothing much you can say about us.
Citizen revoked, I know that.

But why do they outnumber us while they were not even invaded, the ideology comes from that region and is causing worldwide terrorism, so when anyone from there calls us terrorists we've got some explanation to do.

I never called you terrorist, I just said that the number of suicide bombers in Najaf is way above your own population that's all. It was in response to your rude comments aimed at Kalu :)

Back
Top Bottom