What's new

Who is your most favorite on PDF

Waisay molvi sahab khud sultan rahi ka fan lagtay hain
this one I think belongs to khadim rizvi sect
in those days in jhang city ssp was very popular

One of shopkeepers in our mohalla used to play speeches of "Haq Nawaz Jhangvi" in 1994 and we used to listen them together and you can understand what kind of speeches Haq Nawaz Jhangvi used to make.

Was Haq Nawaz Jhangvi a local indigenous guy or had migrant background? He didn't sound punjabi to me in his speeches and accent?

He was from rural area so I think was local
but most of his supporters are and were muhajir his party has support only in city not in rural areas
waisay main to paida bhi us Kay marnay ka bad hua

He was from rural area so I think was local
but most of his supporters are and were muhajir his party has support only in city not in rural areas

His speech that I was talking about was from 1988 when he came to Gujranwala sheranwala bagh to make that speech. I was told that his entry into that sheranwala bagh jalsa of ssp was also dramatic as he was banned to enter gujranwala on that day. But against all odds he did reach to the jalsagah by hiding himself in an empty "daig" which his supporters brought to the the jalsagah which was not checked by the police on that day and once he started his speech police couldn't interrupt him and he delivered a 2 hours fiery speech on that day. I think it was probably before 1988 elections because he was criticizing Benazeer in that speech for wearing black dress on 10th muharram.

Oscar. Following his posts even before joining pdf.

Basically I want to know the personalities on PDF belong to economics.

Who can elaborate the things better then any one else about Pakistan economic situation without any bias with Govt or country.

Just quoting the OP.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom