What's new

Who is your most favorite on PDF

Nilgri no doubt very good but he is indian so u can understand his opinion. @ps3linux is one still in field related from high finance ,recently saw @PakPrinciples own research post on CPEC great one, @Reddington always involved in economic posts personally dont know his background

Sir abhi 2018 main hi tu aap ko vote diyaa thaa kiya woh koi aur Imran Khan tha :o:

@zulu O bhai don't embarrass me I consider myself just a student of economics, economics in its entirety is too vast a field for anyone person to consider himself an economist there are so many sub specialties. Pakistan economic woes though are simple and can be addresses easily however, it requires vision, comprehension and an iron will unfortunately its all three where we have problems. I am more of a microeconomic, Islamic economic model and behavioral finance person.

On a serious note social media and media has created awareness about a lot of things economy for one is one of them however, a desk jockey general can never be a successful field command, having seen few media jokers talking about economy or few social media post or for that matter copy pasting articles doesn't make one economist. Its like every info on human biology, anatomy along pharmakokinetics, pharmacodynamics and research material is available on the net but would someone like to treat his cardiovascular problem himself based on Internet research and listening to media jokers and social media?

Like I mentioned its a very complex topic to resolve economic issues it has to be a team work for group of economist with different sub specialties, sociologists, psychologist, and people from business side should debate and then come up with solutions, our problem is that such policy matters are made by idiots with no relation to real world or by western drones who think that western models could be implemented 100% successfully. As for the people well normally people pick bits and pieces from mentioned sources and then present them and defend them vehemently to the point of ignorance. e.g; take this thread

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/desp...fferential-view-of-pakistans-economic.622268/

a good first effort by a chartered accountant, but its the subsequent comments by various members that are a treat, actually good humor for a person with understanding of finance, some of the comments I could label as one trick pony, if you know what I mean.

Last edited:
@ps3linux Hazrat no chance of running now i put yours and @Reddington neck on the line now aab kuch tu khiyaal kar lu.Can't consider myself one as 2 times got supply in economics paper even was expert in accounting :( also not in field these days quit stock exchange long ago.check that guy @PakPrinciples post too quite good

Nilgri no doubt very good but he is indian so u can understand his opinion. @ps3linux is one still in field related from high finance ,recently saw @PakPrinciples own research post on CPEC great one, @Reddington always involved in economic posts personally dont know his background

Bhai, my field is not economy but yes I follow the economic affairs of our country very keenly.

Bit Offtopic,,but can economist n commerce guys here open a thread about investment in stock market, , I mean basics

Bit Offtopic,,but can economist n commerce guys here open a thread about investment in stock market, , I mean basics

I'd advise any such person to refrain. Problem is when it comes to investment, investor is never rational contrary to efficient market hypothesis at least in our part of the world, if your advisory tend to have over deliverance of returns its their "smartness" but if it goes south by a bip its th advisors fault.;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom