What's new

Who is your most favorite on PDF

phir jack sparrow larki ko apna vote de deta hai or wo sardar ban jati hai :rofl:

Matlb i am going to see something extra ordinary happening here on Pdf involving you and one reapected female member of pdf .... seems fun ... waiting :P

I'd advise any such person to refrain. Problem is when it comes to investment, investor is never rational contrary to efficient market hypothesis at least in our part of the world, if your advisory tend to have over deliverance of returns its their "smartness" but if it goes south by a bip its th advisors fault.;)
That's wid every other profession, , bach gaya toh,, uparwale ne bachaya. Mar gaya toh doctor ne mara.

Aap ka is forum par kis Kay fan hain

I don't believe in becoming fan of anyone in any field of life, I do read and try to learn new things but I never consider myself "fan" of anyone, I just don't like being chained to someone.

yes we both are Pakistanis :D

No there must be a reason because gen. akhtar abdur rehman is relatively unknown person and hardly many people even recognize this picture of him. I doubt some random person will use such a picture for his dp unless he is related to this person in some way or the other.

I don't believe in becoming fan of anyone in any field of life, I do read and try to learn new things but I never consider myself of "fan" of anyone, I just don't like being chained to someone.

Aap ki bat sun kar ham aap ka fan hogaye hain

@Imran Khan Sir bata dain after Mazheer Kaleem MA aap ko bhi Haroon ur Rasheed parhnay ka chaska laag giya tha :lol:
No there must be a reason because gen. akhtar abdur rehman is relatively unknown person and hardly many people even recognize this picture of him. I doubt some random person will use such a picture for his dp unless he is related to this person in some way or the other.

A lot of them in middle 90s, the extremist ones like this guy,

Waisay molvi sahab khud sultan rahi ka fan lagtay hain
this one I think belongs to khadim rizvi sect
in those days in jhang city ssp was very popular

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom