What's new

Where Hindus join Shias to mourn Imam Hussain.

And I didn't get your 'spilling blood' part !

Sunnis have this funda about blood and halal and the whole deal.

And Shias on the day after Ashura go all out with blades and chains and hooks and swords and blood is spilled left right and center (albeit of course their own, by themselves).

Does that piss off the Sunnis causing a backlash? Is that why most Sunnis are not comfortable (at the very least) seeing this on the roads and would prefer it be restricted indoors within the Imambaras?

height of trolling!
Thanx a lot,Banned:D

Fighting from his side doesn't make you from his linage.

I would be sorry if the link said so.

Thats a load of crap once again. even if one take it into account your claim of Hindu Brahmin having anything to do with linage of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), is all utter lies.
They claim the linage of Hussaini Brahmins (Myth/reality),not the blood lines of Hussain. Was it so difficult to perceive?

Sunnis have this funda about blood and halal and the whole deal.

And Shias on the day after Ashura go all out with blades and chains and hooks and swords and blood is spilled left right and center (albeit of course their own, by themselves).

Does that piss off the Sunnis causing a backlash? Is that why most Sunnis are not comfortable (at the very least) seeing this on the roads and would prefer it be restricted indoors within the Imambaras?

Backlash isn't because of Zanjir-Zani if thats what you're saying ! There is no blood in any of our other religious processions that get targeted; the malaise is of the mind - I'm right & hes wrong & not only wrong..so wrong that unless hes stopped he'd corrupt subsequent generations & defile the very sanctity of my religion.

In one line... Power game

1. Shia: Who followed/Supported Muhammad family members
2. Sunni : who supported Khalifa .

There are many minor issues and ideological differnce as well like.
1. SHia don't belive Muhammad last prophet, they believe in Messiha (like all other religion does)
2. Shia wanted Islam to spread by Muhammad blood line, while sunni wiped out those blood line.
3. Handful of Shia were trapped in Karbala by 10 Khalifa and bucherd mericlessly. even Women and kids were not spared.

beautiful.. you have written the truth

Which Mohammad?

Me?
mohammad of mecca/medina fame.

The low cast Hindus must have something against Brahmin Hindus, we dont have anything against Brahmins.

Secondly you also came up with twisted words, If they fight in karbla (there is NO proof of that even), then its one thing BUT claiming that Hindu brahmins are from family of Prophet (PBUH), then its utter shameful lie yet again by none other than Indian Hindus.

You guys dont have any shame in coming up with false stories.

on the other hand these Brahmin Hindus deserve praise for mourning . Nothing more than that.
did you ask for proof when you were told that angel came and told gods words in prophet mhammads ears? no.
did you know that mohammed killedanother prophet because he did not want competition?

The low cast Hindus must have something against Brahmin Hindus, we dont have anything against Brahmins.

Secondly you also came up with twisted words, If they fight in karbla (there is NO proof of that even), then its one thing BUT claiming that Hindu brahmins are from family of Prophet (PBUH), then its utter shameful lie yet again by none other than Indian Hindus.

You guys dont have any shame in coming up with false stories.

on the other hand these Brahmin Hindus deserve praise for mourning . Nothing more than that.

no all hindu brahmins.. but some hindu brahmins were from prophets line.. because prophet himself was a brahmin.

Nothing unusual...

Hindus ( Not just us Brahmins ) take part in the Muharram since long back... Even I ( a proud Maithil Brahmin ) used to take part in this to show solidarity with my Muslim brothers. ( My village has 1200 homes of Brahmins and 500 Muslims ). Does that make me any less Hindu..?
Or, does this make Muslims from my village any less muslim when they clean the road to river during Chhath Puja ..?

Keep trolling haters.. You can only troll.. While my village keeps churning IAS, IPS and IITians one after other...

i used to go to mominpura to eat biryani m, in pune.

did you ask for proof when you were told that angel came and told gods words in prophet mhammads ears? no.
did you know that mohammed killedanother prophet because he did not want competition?

Buddy coll it down. U are sure to be banned if u were to continue like this.
We must give and take respect. Even if it is person or religion.

2. OR, The Indian Hindus are trying to infiltrate Islam through such concocted stories.

Hindus are trying to wean away Shias from Sunnis and make them the real flag bearer of Islam in India. It is Shia who present the real and moderate face of Islam.

Buddy coll it down. U are sure to be banned if u were to continue like this.
We must give and take respect. Even if it is person or religion.

of course i respect all religion.. pmohammad was also a brahmin.

Are you mad?

Shias consider Hazrat Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam was the last prophet.

Don't mix ahmadis with shias.

ahmdi and shias both believe in Mohd. shias are pure muslims because they are mohammads descendents.. sunnis are not , because they belonged to abu, omar , osman and ali who did last supper kind of thing on mohammad and took his throne.

2. OR, The Indian Hindus are trying to infiltrate Islam through such concocted stories.

Hindus are trying to wean away Shias from Sunnis and make them the real flag bearer of Islam in India. It is Shia who present the real and moderate face of Islam.

@Don Jaguar : Aur mereii pure Muslim bhai kaisee hai ? Hum shudarooon ko bhi lift karvaa liyaa kar now that you're being endorsed by the Indians ? :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom