What's new

Where Hindus join Shias to mourn Imam Hussain.

What a load of crap. from where this "brahmin sect" came from? Brahimns are said to be Hindus and have nothing to do with Family of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

This conspiracy theory proves two things

1. Brahmins either are NOT Hindus and outsiders who became Hindus to rule the real Hindus in Sub-continent. Therfore the Dravidians are right when they disown "Aryan" theory.

2. OR, The Indian Hindus are trying to infiltrate Islam through such concocted stories.

Anything your mind and intelligence can't comprehend is BS or or load of crap . :undecided:

Hearing about husaini Brahmins for the first-time! :woot:

i can understand Hindus joining Shia mourning, but Hindus fighting for Imam Hussain (r)? What??? he was going to Kufa, then changed direction and tried to go to the so called Caliph, but assassinated in the path with all his family members! From where hindu mercenaries come in the scene?

In one line... Power game

1. Shia: Who followed/Supported Muhammad family members
2. Sunni : who supported Khalifa .

There are many minor issues and ideological differnce as well like.
1. SHia don't belive Muhammad last prophet, they believe in Messiha (like all other religion does)
2. Shia wanted Islam to spread by Muhammad blood line, while sunni wiped out those blood line.
3. Handful of Shia were trapped in Karbala by 10 Khalifa and bucherd mericlessly. even Women and kids were not spared.

where did you get that? Deliberately spreading lie? Both shia and Sunni consider Muhammad (S) last prophet, both Shia, Sunni believe in Imam Mehdi who is going to lead Muslims in future as a caliph, not prophet! Sunnis didnt kill Imam Hussain (R)! Are you familiar with the term Rashidun caliphate? Its a sunni term indicating 4 true righteous caliph - Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali (r) ! Note that yazid is not there, he was not our leader!! We mourn for imam hussain quietly as @Roybot mentioned! Because Muhammad (S) never mourned like that for anyone! Sunni means those who follow sunnah/life style of prophet Muhammad s. @vsdoc

Last edited by a moderator:
where did you get that? Deliberately spreading lie? Both shia and Sunni consider Muhammad (S) last prophet, both Shia, Sunni believe in Imam Mehdi who is going to lead Muslims in future as a caliph, not prophet! Sunnis didnt kill Imam Hussain (R)! Are you familiar with the term Rashidun caliphate? Its a sunni term indicating 4 true righteous caliph - Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali (r) ! Note that yazid is not there, he was not our leader!! We mourn for imam hussain quietly as @Roybot mentioned! Because Muhammad (S) never mourned like that for anyone! Sunni means those who follow sunnah/life style of prophet Muhammad s. @vsdoc

I am syed and i beat my chest and mourn loudly for
the slaughter of my family in Karbala. It does not make sense to me considering what happened in Karbala how a muslim could mourn quietly? What would u do if your whole family was killed including infants? i bet u will not mourn quietly. The difference between sunni and syed mourning is syed feels the pain of their ancestors and sunni does not .

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not politics. They have been doing it for centuries, they are called Hussaini Bhumihar Brahmins. They claim the same origins as Mohyals in Punjab who apparently took part in the battle of Karbala.

Oh God...I am gonna lose my sleep tonight...

The same reason the rest of us are - Extremism ! Whether its outside a Sufi Shrine, on Eid-Miladun Nabi, in the midst of Friday Prayer (e.g Masjid-e-Shuhadaa in Lahore) or on Ashura its all because of the same reason; elements within the society have become to extreme in their thinking that they are not willing to tolerate a difference of opinion.

And I didn't get your 'spilling blood' part !

Sunni killing Shia it,s been happening for long long time in Pakistan. We used to live in a sunni dominated area in Lahore and in Muharam we used to have Majliss ( shia way of thinking of pains and hardships of the prophet,s PBL family) at our house i have seen many times in my childhood memories mobs of sunnies will gather out side our house threatening to burn down our house and kill our whole family if we did not stop our Mujlis. So my brother this evil has existed for long long time.

Back
Top Bottom