What's new

Where Bangladesh succeeded and Pakistan failed

Simple. Bangladeshis are patriotic and care about their country whereas Pakistanis are too worried about the non-existent "Ummah" and fail to care about Pakistan.

Yeah they're so patriotic they come to our country by the millions. They buy our weapons. They buy our machinery. They buy our medical products. So patriotic. Good job. Keep it up.👏

Yeah they're so patriotic they come to our country by the millions. They buy our weapons. They buy our machinery. They buy our medical products. So patriotic. Good job. Keep it up.👏

There's nothing wrong with that though.

There's no ban on trade between Bangladesh and Pakistan. The main underlying point is that Bangladesh is more politically stable, as a result they will be more developed.

There's nothing wrong with that though.

There's no ban on trade between Bangladesh and Pakistan. The main underlying point is that Bangladesh is more politically stable, as a result they will be more developed.

Does not address my point which is they shouldn't be buying our stuff if they are so patriotic. Political stability is just one factor in prosperity. Compare Ukraine which is not currently stable. Please do not suggest to me that Bangladesh is even remotely comparable to Ukraine in terms of living conditions.

And it does not answer the questions people including myself asked of why Bangladeshis live in Pakistan by the millions. Citing political stability as proof of good living conditions is false premise & cherry-picking.

Last edited:
at least paksitan have made motorways a dozen new airports dams power plants a new capital city a new port and gwadar city metro in 8 cities and nuclear power plants and having strong military 7t of world i can see money is wasted in pakistan but its visible that its wasted in damn projects .
There is an explanation for this. Bangladesh has managed its finances better than Pakistan in the sense it has not gone into an unrecoverable debt spiral. That shows in fewer capital investments you have mentioned. The consequence of all that borrow and build you have described is there for anyone to see. This is the debt of South Asian countries in end of 2019.

617f9b6ef4227.png

Basically, Bangladesh has driven the car at fairly legal limits and still has the car to go around. Pakistan has driven it like a race car and crashed it. It has traveled farther; but there is no car to move anymore.

This is funny that some Pakistani are trying to make fun if any Bangladeshi works in Middle East as cleaner or garbage collector. The reality is every job is respectable if you do it honestly and Bangladesh has followed this trend specially the poor of the country that’s why Bangladesh has moved ahead than Pakistan where first of all majority of the woman are kept at home just to be treated as child producing machine and others like @Imran Khan who thought they are some sort of nawab when their country has no money to import necessary goods or to pay for medicine.

I know the difference between ethnic Bengali and Bangladeshi citizen. Biharis who have Bangladeshi citizenship are Bangladeshis but not ethnic Bengalis.

However, I find it hard to believe Indian Bengalis will immigrate to Pakistan by the millions. All the Bengalis I knew in Karachi were Bangladeshis, even though only about a dozen people or so.

Most of them have gone because there were no job spaces for them and Pakistani immigration officials had been cracking down on them during the last ten years or so.

Also this is a Bangladeshi students association of Pakistan, not Indian students association: https://bsapk.tripod.com/

Many Pakistani student studies in Bangladesh as well! So what’s the big deal here?

Regarding the Bengalis who told you they are Indian? Majority were from former east Pakistan and some migrated up to 1978 until which Pakistani citizenship were allowed to people from outside. Later some might have migrated who were mostly the relative or connected to these people who were there in Pakistan.

There is no direct link between Bangladesh and Pakistan that any one will go there illegally. Thinking someone went to Pakistan through India is absurd considering the risk involved and money required to travel such a distance specially to people who are extreme poor as you are claiming.

Last edited:
Pakistani posters coping hard in this thread. Bangladesh sucks balls and yet its people still work hard and keep their head down because they know their current place. I think that is highly virtuous. The Bangladeshi will work menial jobs, low skilled labor in countries where they are despised and yet they do not complain. You don't even hear much about them. They keep out of trouble because they understand the long term picture. We live in a brutal world.

By your statement you should be happy towards Bangladesh. They are helping your economy? If I was in your shoes I would not say anything about Bangladesh. Let them think they are superior while you make money off them. Are you even capable of such emotional restraint? I doubt it, you are retarded. I would even be a better Pakistani than you. Sad.

By your statement you should be happy towards Bangladesh. They are helping your economy? If I was in your shoes I would not say anything about Bangladesh. Let them think they are superior while you make money off them. Are you even capable of such emotional restraint? I doubt it, you are retarded. I would even be a better Pakistani than you. Sad.

Half agree half disagree. We should be happy. But we are arguing against nonsensical claims.

Many Pakistani student studies in Bangladesh as well! So what’s the big deal here?

:cheesy: Only a handful of exchange students, just like we had Chinese & South Korean students. We don't go around claiming we are 'better' than China & South Korea. That's the difference.

When COVID broke out, there was a news article a number of Pakistani students were stranded in Bangladesh seeking help from the government for repatriation. Indians mocked the article how Pakistanis are now studying in Bangladesh. It took a wise Pakistani's comment to correct them:

Screenshot_2020-05-05 300 Pakistani students stranded in Bangladesh cry out for help(1).png

Last edited:
There is no direct link between Bangladesh and Pakistan that any one will go there illegally. Thinking someone went to Pakistan through India is absurd considering the risk involved and money required to travel such a distance specially to people who are extreme poor as you are claiming.

They come in on fake passports & visas. Why would Indian Bengalis come to Pakistan by the millions and not say Gujaratis, Rajesthanis or Tamils?

And as far as I know, most Indian Bengalis are not Muslims. So they'd have lesser reason to come to a country that is highly Islamitized.

First they came before 1971, now they're "Indian Bengalis."

Bangladesh was one of the world's poorest nations in December 1971, the month it gained independence from Pakistan. Its economy and infrastructure had been completely decimated by the catastrophic conflict. The changes Bangladesh has undergone a little over 50 years later are impressive. Since 2000, it has remained among the fastest-growing economies, and in 2015, it crossed the threshold to become a lower-middle-income country. GNI per capita rose to over $2,500 in 2021, a 20-fold leap from its 1971 levels.

It still is one of the poorest countries in the world. Probably the second poorest country in terms of number of poor people according to WB.

Bangladesh is smaller than all of Balochistan yet has sixteen times the people. The article forgot to mention. Cause it's the work of a wishful dreamer.

Back
Top Bottom