What's new

Where Bangladesh succeeded and Pakistan failed

It's called inferiority complex. Apparently this country is "richer" than Pakistan according to them yet their people are living in our country by the millions. @nahtanbob get them the ***ck out. A great way to prove your country's "success":
if anyone start comparing two capitals of both countries he will die with laughing or crying .

if anyone start comparing two capitals of both countries he will die with laughing or crying .

I have. They argued it's unfair because of population size and i partly agree. However, I have strong bets that even Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Quetta all outclass their sh**thole cities in cleanness and development.

Whole region is 3rd world, Majority below poverty line corrupt quagmires. Aik dusrey se compete lar ke khush hui jatey.

Mostly agreed. But some regions are more third world than others. Why are millions of Bangladeshis living illegally in Pakistan? Why did their students study at our universities? Why do they import weapons & medical products from us?

Why do they launch American satellites into space and parade them as if they built them? I'm not claiming Pakistan to be anywhere near a prosorous country, but how did countries poorer & filthier than ours suddenly become "better?" Because their government published some bogus stats?

I have. They argued it's unfair because of population size and i partly agree. However, I have strong bets that even Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Quetta all outclass their sh**thole cities in cleanness and development.
worse part of this story is they were proud of 48 billion dollars which have went down to 28bn$ now and decreasing god knows where money goes . just a bridge and metro was made .and loans are almost near to paksitnai loans .

where the hell money goes ? at least paksitan have made motorways a dozen new airports dams power plants a new capital city a new port and gwadar city metro in 8 cities and nuclear power plants and having strong military 7t of world i can see money is wasted in pakistan but its visible that its wasted in damn projects .while people in dhaka still pulling cart and riding on himans like middle ages .

do you see this transportation mode anywhere in pakistan ever ?

sdgfxgb.jpg

Last edited:
article is BS just watch the female garment workers condition tons of documentaries on youtube . they are suffering worse conditions on earth to get 1500-2500 taka per month .

other side they send female maids to gulf countries where these poor females suffer worse domestic volance and toruture abuse to earn 200$ per month . these poor females are suffering so a proud bengali chest thump on internet ? no they are suffering because life is hard man .

on other side only 190000 people or companies in bagladesh have more then one crore + taka in banks . wealth distribution sucks .

The number of bank accounts with above Tk1 crore in deposits in the country increased by 3,426 to 1.09 lakh in the October-December quarter of 2022 compared to that of the previous quarter, according to the latest Bangladesh Bank report.

Bankers said such an increase in rich accounts – belonging to both individuals and institutions
article is BS just watch the female garment workers condition tons of documentaries on youtube . they are suffering worse conditions on earth to get 1500-2500 taka per month .

other side they send female maids to gulf countries where these poor females suffer worse domestic volance and toruture abuse to earn 200$ per month . these poor females are suffering so a proud bengali chest thump on internet ? no they are suffering because life is hard man .

on other side only 190000 people or companies in bagladesh have more then one crore + taka in banks . wealth distribution sucks .

The number of bank accounts with above Tk1 crore in deposits in the country increased by 3,426 to 1.09 lakh in the October-December quarter of 2022 compared to that of the previous quarter, according to the latest Bangladesh Bank report.

Bankers said such an increase in rich accounts – belonging to both individuals and institutions

If you want to troll, waste time for posting at least do it with correct info. At garment most of the workers get 15000-20000 taka per month within years of service. Someone without having any skill can get lowest 8000 taka per month.

Even maids in Dhaka for 1 job charge 2500-3000 taka now. In which world you are in now?

For maid in Saudi they get minimum 40000-50000 taka equivalent. This is no longer 2000 or 2010 the data that you are quoting.

If you want to troll, waste time for posting at least do it with correct info. At garment most of the workers get 15000-20000 taka per month within years of service. Someone without having any skill can get lowest 8000 taka per month.

Even maids in Dhaka for 1 job charge 2500-3000 taka now. In which world you are in now?
go and teach this to DW and bengaldeshis not me

Last edited:
worse part of this story is they were proud of 48 billion dollars which have went down to 28bn$ now and decreasing god knows where money goes . just a bridge and metro was made .and loans are almost near to paksitnai loans .

where the hell money goes ? at least paksitan have made motorways a dozen new airports dams power plants a new capital city a new port and gwadar city metro in 8 cities and nuclear power plants and having strong military 7t of world i can see money is wasted in pakistan but its visible that its wasted in damn projects .while people in dhaka still pulling cart and riding on himans like middle ages .

do you see this transportation mode anywhere in pakistan ever ?

sdgfxgb.jpg
Dude Pakistan doesn’t have money to pay its bill and country is almost declared bankrupt without any money in the reserve. Your army chief even said that. What you will do with transportation. In recent future you may not have gasoline to drive the transportation.

These are around 10 years old pictures. In Dhaka rickshaws are getting banned but many like riding it as it’s cheaper and don’t pollute environment. Rickshawals earn minimum 30000 taka in bd a month.

If you are kid of rich father,you will not be worried of tomorrow.But if your father is poor ,and worried about your future, you study or work hard to earn some money or make your life and future better

Pakistan ,got hand outs and aid from US all these years and every thing was going smooth and the rulers became laid back and didnt felt motivated enough to lay developmental plans for future as they may have thought the aid (geographical rental) from US is perpetual !

If IK had not said absolutely not and said OK to US to have their bases,rentals would have poured..

Pakistan administrators /Generals,who got used easy money..instead of exploring ways to find a sustainable economy have decided to status quo and go back to US

Larger economy does not translate to prosperity. Otherwise India is amongst the world's five "richest" countries, when the opposite is true.

The same is true for Bangladesh. It's an impoverished country with close to 40% or even more living below the poverty line and probably the second largest poor population on Earth.

While your government propagates prosperity by publishing mostly nonsensical stats, your people express their frustration from the ground realities which the Bangladeshi elites seem to be oblivious to out of false pride:

Who claims India is among the five richest countries ? It might be among the five largest economies

go and teach this to DW and bengaldeshis not me

Exploitation happen in different form by asking to work long hours or like 6 days a week. But that’s a different issue. Your statement is still wrong that garment workers earn 2500-3000 taka a month.

If it’s so bad more and more woman won’t choose it abandoning house maid job. Now it’s very difficult to get maid in Dhaka as they prefer to work in RMG.

For maid in Saudi they get minimum 40000-50000 taka equivalent. This is no longer 2000 or 2010 the data that you are quoting.

On the subject of maids, why are so many of your people working as housemaids in Pakistan? Many of them illegally. Does your country not offer better working/living conditions? You are "better " than Pakistan yet many of your people would rather sell paan on our streets or work as housemaids for us?

Totally senseless.

Last edited:

I am not sure what you are trying to tell about bank accounts. If 109,000 bank accounts have about USD 100,000 equivalent, it is somehow a problem? Most likely, it is mostly small businesses and businessmen. Bangladesh engages in a lot of export business, and they need liquidity. I don't see a problem. 100,000 accounts with USD 100,000 is only USD 10 Billion. That is not a lot of liquidity for a country of 160 million.

On the subject of maids, why are so many of your people work as housemaids in Pakistan? Many of them illegally. Does your country not offer better working conditions? You are "better " than Pakistan yet many of your people would rather sell paan on our streets or work as housemaids for us?

Totally senseless.

They are your people. Just because someone Bengali doesn’t mean they are Bangladeshi. We made Indian radicals understand the same thing.

Who claims India is among the five richest countries ? It might be among the five largest economies

I'm definitely not claiming that. I am drawing the argument that economic growth does not necessarily translate to prosperity and Bangladesh is no exception. It's an impoverished country with one of the largest poor populations. Your people live in our country by the millions.

So don't embarrass yourselves by claiming false superiority over us.

Last edited:

Bangladesh tea strike spotlights poorest workers' inflation plight​

Protests resume after offer of raise to $1.50 or 128 bangladeshi taka a day - far below $3 demand

Bangladesh tea strike spotlights poorest workers' inflation plight​

Protests resume after offer of raise to $1.50 a day -- far below $3 demand

Dude Pakistan doesn’t have money to pay its bill and country is almost declared bankrupt without any money in the reserve. Your army chief even said that. What you will do with transportation. In recent future you may not have gasoline to drive the transportation.

These are around 10 years old pictures. In Dhaka rickshaws are getting banned but many like riding it as it’s cheaper and don’t pollute environment. Rickshawals earn minimum 30000 taka in bd a month.
that not make bangladesh a rich country dude :D please stop whining our army chief will find its ways .

please stop lying its internet era pics can bee seen living conditions of those earning 30000 taka . shamefully internet guys keep lying again and again until someone hit back .

BANGLADESH-HEALTH-VIRUS-LOCKDOWN​

Rickshaw pullers eat food distributed by the non-profit organization Mehmankhana during nationwide lockdown imposed to curb the spread the Covid-19 coronavirus in Lalmatia area of Dhaka on July 7, 2021. (Photo by Munir Uz zaman / AFP) (Photo by MUNIR UZ ZAMAN/AFP via Getty Images)
bangladesh-health-virus-lockdown.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom