What's new

When will I get my first rank at PDF?

74H1R

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salam friends. I was not able to find information on this, so I thought to ask this question. On PDF, what is the criteria of ranks? In simple words - if this is a complex mathematics of reactions + number of posts + date of joining etc.

Salam friends. I was not able to find information on this, so I thought to ask this question. On PDF, what is the criteria of ranks? In simple words - if this is a complex mathematics of reactions + number of posts + date of joining etc.

I think 2000 posts will change your ranking from "New Recruit" to the next level ( forgot which ).

it actually makes no practical difference. It's based on number of posts. If you are unemployed or work in IT or management, you'll soon have loads of posts.

it actually makes no practical difference. It's based on number of posts. If you are unemployed or work in IT or management, you'll soon have loads of posts.
[emoji848]
Can't understand the relationship between unemployed, work in IT and management.

You mean all these people have plenty of time?

[emoji848]
Can't understand the relationship between unemployed, work in IT and management.

You mean all these people have plenty of time?

Generally yes. I work in IT and I know people in IT generally work at thier own pace.

What about at some times it bars me writing on certain topics saying i have got insufficient privileges???

Swearing allegiance to the ring/crest of count Vlad Țepeș Dracula will help you achieve better ranks more quickly.

0BA6797C-FE5F-4D59-9E96-0E152E3F15BD.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom