What's new

When will I get my first rank at PDF?

Salam friends. I was not able to find information on this, so I thought to ask this question. On PDF, what is the criteria of ranks? In simple words - if this is a complex mathematics of reactions + number of posts + date of joining etc.
Askbthe mods to give you mine

Not just that. All sorts, system testing, acceptance testing, integration testing. Load and performance testing, accessibility, ux, operational acceptance.

Do you work in Software development?
Studied ICT last year of college next year starting AI and Data Science..

Salam friends. I was not able to find information on this, so I thought to ask this question. On PDF, what is the criteria of ranks? In simple words - if this is a complex mathematics of reactions + number of posts + date of joining etc.
No. of comments aka posts determine your rank.
Therefore, if rank is what you are looking for, start joining discussions.

Askbthe mods to give you mine

Don't tell me you also work in IT. Looking at your posts counts and number of years you had been on this forum, 5 years over 15K posts.
I joined in 2011, 10 years next month, struggling to reach 5k posts. :sarcastic:
Studied ICT last year of college next year starting AI and Data Science..

Which Uni you had been!! My daughter is a Data Scientist, Degree in AI and now working towards Phd.

I believe it is the first; 100, 500, 1000 and 2000 posts?.. And so on.. The latter I'm not quite sure, though I do find it quite amusing how some people seem to have hijacked this thread..

ask what you want and you shall be granted

Don't tell me you also work in IT. Looking at your posts counts and number of years you had been on this forum, 5 years over 15K posts.
I joined in 2011, 10 years next month, struggling to reach 5k posts. :sarcastic:

Which Uni you had been!! My daughter is a Data Scientist, Degree in AI and now working towards Phd.
Gonna start next year... one of the Unis in Manchester (can't disclose because of few reasons)

This is a place where I waste time. Good people and some crazy Indians. I just have fun here. No I am not in IT. My back ground is Aerospace engineering. Recently business.

Get banned once.
Plus points: you get noticed by everyone.

Back
Top Bottom