What's new

USA Earns Second Place at 64th International Mathematical Olympiad 2023, Taking Photo With The First Place Team China

Weight lifting and swimming are also good ones too, China gets fair share of gold medals in swimming and Winter Olympics too.

ok if you want to call swimming and weightlifting sports…that’s fine. It’s not something that people would normally think of first when you ask them to name a "sport”.

familyFeud.png

Last edited:
ok if you want to call swimming and weightlifting sports. That's not something that people would normally think of when you ask them about "sports".

View attachment 939615
Maybe Americans only call football, basketball and baseball are legitimate sports then. How about track and field ? But, it's dominated by Blacks in US then.

Swimming is actually an America's strong suit in the Olympics, now some hater American tries to dismiss it as a non sport just to discredit China.😂

Maybe Americans only call football, basketball and baseball are legitimate sports then. How about track and field ? But, it's dominated by Blacks in US then.

^^^^LOL! ^^^^^
So there’s no blacks dominating football, basketball, and baseball…so that’s why we call it a sport..vs track and field…

1689780967494.jpeg

Football Super Bowl winning Kansas City Chiefs

1689781163246.jpeg

NBA finals winning Denver Nuggets

I can tell you are Chinese because your minds seem to always be lost in an alternate reality (or more likely you like to reply very quickly without actually thinking about what you are writing)

Last edited:
R E S P E C T
Chinese team and what looks like predominance of Chinese/Oriental origin kids in the USA team as well.

Swimming is actually an America's strong suit in the Olympics, now some hater American tries to dismiss it as a non sport just to discredit China.😂

Ok I like how you specifically group Chinese Americans into the “China” bucket but for everybody else on this planet you bucket them into their local countries.

Ok I like how you specifically group Chinese Americans into the “China” bucket but for everybody else on this planet you bucket them into their local countries.
Chinese people and Chinese citizens are two different ideas, You know that , no?

Chinese people and Chinese citizens are two different ideas, You know that , no?

So are Chinese good at sports compared to non-Chinese people like Africans or Caucasians?

I was just wondering what metric you are using to claim you are good at sports. I assume since you are specifically bucketing the Chinese Americans into the Chinese group you would also being doing the same with other people’s of the world.

So are Chinese good at sports compared to non-Chinese people like Africans or Caucasians?

I was just wondering what metric you are using to claim you are good at sports.
We compete as a nation, not as a race. Sports exellence is mostly obtained by hard training, though I agree that certain races are born better in certain sports, like in US track and field, boxing, basketball teams you rarely see non black athletes while in US swimming team the swimmers are almost all white.
China doesn't have the luxury of having people of all races , but China largely managed to compensate this inherent disadvantage with hard training.

^^^^LOL! ^^^^^
So there’s no blacks dominating football, basketball, and baseball…so that’s why we call it a sport..vs track and field…

View attachment 939686
Football Super Bowl winning Kansas City Chiefs

View attachment 939687
NBA finals winning Denver Nuggets

I can tell you are Chinese because your minds seem to always be lost in an alternate reality (or more likely you like to reply very quickly without actually thinking about what you are writing)
Lol, then you call majority of Olympic games not sports, a special American mind from most people in the world.

We compete as a nation, not as a race.

Oh I see in a thread in the Americas forum where you specifically focus on Chinese Americans on the second place US team and where you mention Chinese are both good in Math and Sports…you are now saying “oops” you were never actually focusing on the race part of the American team but only on the “nation” part.

Uh-huh…ok

Oh I see in a thread in the Americas forum where you specifically focus on Chinese Americans on the second place US team and where you mention Chinese are both good in Math and Sports…you are now saying “oops” you were never actually focusing on the race part of the American team but only on the “nation” part.

Uh-huh…ok
We compete as a nation, not a race, that's why we have team China and team US, you mean they are all Chinese teams?

Back
Top Bottom