What's new

WHEN terrorist 'Poster Boy' Sameer Tiger Dared Major Rohit Shukla

Hold on.
Why are insurgents issuing Statements against specific person of army? Never heard this kind of stuff in any counter insurgency operations. Insurgents are insurgents fighting for a cause and army is army fighting them for the state writ. It never goes like this. Terrorist calling out a single officer by name and that same officer hunting him down etc..

And Then The state is glorifying a particular Army officer like a Hollywood movie styled revenge sequel. What kind of non professional behavior is this? Singling out your Officer for further insurgents gun point?
Something doesn't connect.
Mind games , no doubt.

My source are local Kashmiris. What is your source "American"?
Show you my green card, Pakistani? ;)
And my local Kashmiri sources said the exact opposite .
Captain Shukla and this terrorist had a disagreement on the new Avengers film.
One thing led to another and soon AK started talking.
And that's the solemn truth from people who were in the room . Even better than your imaginary , self authored "sources" ;).
Feel free to spend your day bullshit generating , trying to cover up your fibs.

Tell Shukla (Major Rohit Shukla), Lion will hunt even if you think the jungle is yours. If he (Major Shukla) is his mother’s son, ask him to come face us,“ Tiger dared major Shukla

In a massive victory for Indian security forces in valley, Hizbul commander Sameer Tiger was gunned down in Pulwama on Monday. Republic TV has now accessed a video of terrorist Sameer Tiger, wherein he dared Indian Army, specifically Major Rohit Shukla. Few days later, Major Rohit Shukla gunned down the Hizbul top commander.

Dum bhale na ho lekin dhamki Dene se nahi chukati ye kashmiri cheer girls. Boorman wani also released video and when faced security forces, he becbem nervous. Except Abu dujana, all turned out to be timid.

And that's the solemn truth from people who were in the room . Even better than your imaginary , self authored "sources" ;).

You are not an American. You are just another loser from India who left India to live in America and is now trying here to show his BS background even if he left it behind.

Now shoo and come back when you have something meaningless to add.

Everyone in Kashmir knows that. They guys that actually live there.

Sameer Tiger died hours later after Shukla got a bullet at where sun doesn't shine. :)
Everyone in Kashmir? So it is more like rumor and less like a fact.

My source are local Kashmiris. What is your source "American"?
And how do local kashmiri got that information? And how do you know they are not just spreading rumors?

Sameer Tiger died hours later after Major Shukla got a bullet in his as$ and was being treated at hospital bed

But yeah bharatis would be now told fake stories of this "hero" Shukla rani.

Major have already made sure that this @sshole had more holes

Only Pakistani and their retarded brainwashed madras boys take about the caliphate and live in the 11th century BC! they have no chance....the Indian military had their hands tied and bound in their muted responses for decades. Now.......these little rats are gonna feel the pain....

Stone pelters are next....you think we do not see an understand the role stone pelting is playing to help terrorists escape? YOU help and aid terror, you die....either your parents and family dissuade you...or you die....

NO mercy for rats...
u like it or not but it will return back. caliphate is our future.

Have terrorists resorted waging war on the internet? Cause it looks like even the internet is not safe for them anymore.

Only Pakistani and their retarded brainwashed madras boys take about the caliphate and live in the 11th century BC! they have no chance....the Indian military had their hands tied and bound in their muted responses for decades. Now.......these little rats are gonna feel the pain....

Stone pelters are next....you think we do not see an understand the role stone pelting is playing to help terrorists escape? YOU help and aid terror, you die....either your parents and family dissuade you...or you die....

NO mercy for rats...
Didn't Muslims rule India and idol worshipping piss drinking Hindus for a 1000 years and the came Pakistan and Bangladesh out of that ja dafa ho hind. Every time you piss drinkers look at the map you see your land taken from you. Now go rape your mother.....don't effing insult Muslims again if you don't like the above. You could have posted it's without slandering Islam and all Muslim. Enjoy raping piss drinker.

Mind games , no doubt.

Green card.....changed your name as well like the Indian bitch at the UN

Sameer Tiger died hours later after Major Shukla got a bullet in his as$ and was being treated at hospital bed

But yeah bharatis would be now told fake stories of this "hero" Shukla rani.
anyways , every story has a happy ending , and that goat self proclaimed tiger's family definitely got the money at the end .
BTW are you a fan of shri modi ji ? , nice to meet you sir .

anyways , every story has a happy ending , and that goat self proclaimed tiger's family definitely got the money at the end .
BTW are you a fan of shri modi ji ? , nice to meet you sir .
Your avatars represents your reincarnation. So happy ending

u like it or not but it will return back. caliphate is our future.
Oh yeah and Isis guys used to say the same thing , before US and Russians bombed them back to 7th century
And who says caliphate will return in Indian subcontinent? Your little gajar-ka-halva e hind???

You are not an American. You are just another loser from India who left India to live in America and is now trying here to show his BS background even if he left it behind.

Now shoo and come back when you have something meaningless to add.
So because I flushed down the toilet all that crap you typed , you have to say something to my Green Card ? How clever of you ;) ;)

So did my rebuttal hurt you so bad? You also just gave up even defending your theory of being best buddies with that terrorist s neighborhood?

Arre baboo, don't let the mean Indians and new , new Americans make you cry... What will mummy say ?

Major have already made sure that this @sshole had more holes

Sameer got holes on his chest. Shukla got holes on his a$$. Big difference

So because I flushed down the toilet all that crap you typed , you have to say something to my Green Card ? How clever of you ;) ;)

So did my rebuttal hurt you so bad? You also just gave up even defending your theory of being best buddies with that terrorist s neighborhood?

Arre baboo, don't let the mean Indians and new , new Americans make you cry... What will mummy say ?

Not really interested in your blabbering bharati. Come up with something meaningful and may be we can have a discussion

Till then you can shoo

And how do local kashmiri got that information? And how do you know they are not just spreading rumors?

Local Kashmiris live in the land where these incidents are happening.

Don't show your low IQ with such moronic and dumb questions

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom