What's new

Kasmiri Resistance Fighters Sameer Tiger, Aaqib Khan murdered by Indian Army

There has to be alternative if you cannot use the tanks in the mountainous areas. Can you carpet bomb or India does not have the capability to do that?

Use carpet bombing for 200 odd militants from a total population of 7million? There is a difference between us and the Pakistanis right? You don't want your country to act like the savage army of Pakistan, right? I know how much you love India and how much you hate the jehadi eliminents in Kashmir, but using jets and tanks would be overkill.

We cant use tanks and Jets in Kashmir like PA did against TTP and BLA ...these are intel based operation let them be like it .... We are in no hurry :)
I think none of groups in India is in Possession of Mortars up to 81mm,RR rifles,RPG's,107mm Rockets,HMG'S upto 14.5mm,sophisticated IED'S,Sniper teams and highly trained man power armed with state of the art small Arms.
Insurgents at level what you are dealing are handled by Police & Paramiitary in Pakistan.Heck even goons in Pakistan are better armed then your insurgents.

lol everyone is a "top Hizbul Mujahideen" for them.

There are only about 200 militants who operate in the valley who represent about a dozen terror organization, which means about 15-16 members per organization. Now if you ever have worked in a new start-up you would understand that every member is a director, manager, some or the other head. Same case is with this terror outfit. These militants (mostly Punjabis) have a life expectancy of one month after they cross the border, so whoever survives for more than a year becomes a super duper boss, like in this case- Tiger.
Hope this helps :)

I think none of groups in India is in Possession of Mortars up to 81mm,RR rifles,RPG's,107mm Rockets,HMG'S upto 14.5mm,sophisticated IED'S,Sniper teams and highly trained man power armed with state of the art small Arms.
Insurgents at level what you are dealing are handled by Police & Paramiitary in Pakistan.Heck even goons in Pakistan are better armed then your insurgents.

India is facing with a problem of cross border terrorism while Pakistan is facing with insurgency, which means the locals have taken up arms against the govt. That's why we are facing only a handful of these Jihadis, you guys are facing thousands of them. We don't require a sword (Fighter jets, tanks) to achieve what can be done by a needle.

I agree with you you guys are facing far more worse kind of situation in CT operations and your constitution may permit use of tanks and jets ...but in India constitution dint permit the use of tanks and aircraft in CT ops .....
I can only say mistakes of pasts are hurting Pakistan more then India

If you think such operations are done by only by army then you're a moron. Team usually consists of mainly from J&K police, paramilitary forces, army and now Garuds of IAF also for shooting practices. Now maybe NSG too though present forces are opposing their deployment there for same reason.

If you think such operations are done by only by army then you're a moron. Team usually consists of mainly from J&K police, paramilitary forces, army and now Garuds of IAF also for shooting practices. Now maybe NSG too though present forces are opposing their deployment there for same reason.

All that for Stone pelters?

for Stone pelters

crpfbeatingkashmiri.jpg

Rubber bullets, water cannons, and pellet guns.

Israel uses Tanks but Muslims still Pelt Stones.

Nobody beats the Stone Pelters.

Muslims practice and Perfect it during hajj when they Pelt Satan too.

Ababeel Pelted the Elephant King with Stones.

You cant win.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom