What's new

Kasmiri Resistance Fighters Sameer Tiger, Aaqib Khan murdered by Indian Army

Israel uses Tanks but Muslims still Pelt Stones.

Nobody beats the Stone Pelters.

Muslims practice and Perfect it during hajj when they Pelt Satan too.

Ababeel Pelted the Elephant King with Stones.

You cant win.
Most countries have heavy hand approach towards stone pelters.

It's not unique to Muslims in India. Irrespective of religion, people pelt stones at police if that's available.

Actually, the police pretty much beat them left and right. Not a nice situation.

They are not Ababeel and are not send by almighty. They are a bunch of confused people.

If we can't win then we will make sure nobody wins.

Most countries have heavy hand approach towards stone pelters.

It's not unique to Muslims in India. Irrespective of religion, people pelt stones at police if that's available.

Actually, the police pretty much beat them left and right. Not a nice situation.

They are not Ababeel and are not send by almighty. They are a bunch of confused people.

If we can't win then we will make sure nobody wins.

No one stays confused for 70 years.

You have already lost Kashmir.

Only ceremonious widrawal needs be staged kid.

No one stays unhappy for 70 years either.

That's what you feel since 1947. 70+ years. Nothing changes.

And horses would fly.

We shall soon find out.

I am atleast confident lol

It sure does but we don't decide how that is.

And let's agree to disagree.

We can agree to Talk about it.

You are shit scared to lose Kashmir which will Set a Chain Reaction across India.

Status Quo between India and Pakistan is directed by Pakistan

Some one out of Kashmirs are ratting them out too :) such operation takes place only after forces have pin point information ;)
No one stays confused for 70 years.

You have already lost Kashmir.

Only ceremonious widrawal needs be staged kid.

We can agree to Talk about it.

You are shit scared to lose Kashmir which will Set a Chain Reaction across India.

Just like any country. Lossing land is not normal, I don't think you need a lecture on that.

But we are not running to UN to force India to have dialogue. We are fine with the status quo. The world is busy dealing with other things. We got all the time in the world.

Some one out of Kashmirs are ratting them out too :) such operation takes place only after forces have pin point information ;)

Human Life costs less than 1000 rupees in India.

Pakistani flags Pop up without being paid.

How dumb is an average enndian

Pakistan flag will make you richer by 5000 Rs in Kashmir valley .... even I can hoist one if some one pay same amount in my state ;)
Human Life costs less than 1000 rupees in India.

Pakistani flags Pop up without being paid.

How dumb is an average enndian

Just like any country. Lossing land is not normal, I don't think you need a lecture on that.

But we are not running to UN to force India to have dialogue. We are fine with the status quo. The world is busy dealing with other things. We got all the time in the world.

Status Quo does not favor you either.

You have a miserable Future if you keep letting kashmir be a bone of contention in human Development in the region.

Baniyas greed is going to be her downfall

Pakistan flag will make you richer by 5000 Rs in Kashmir valley .... even I can hoist one if some one pay same amount in my state ;)

Haha cool man

Balloons too?

Pak is pathetically weak, Kashmiri insurgents are begging for help but what pak is doing? Nothing. I don't see you people doing something rather just commenting here. "Directed by pak" :omghaha:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom