What's new

IAF findings that India shot down own helicopter put on hold until after elections (Updated)

Yeah, the same way US quickly discarded any evidence by claiming his body was dumped/buried at sea. Yeah, you get the jist. :sarcastic::omghaha:
The same way Mickey Mouse was thought by kids to be real. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

LOL.... was expecting that. :lol:

464014-tere-bin-laden-dead-or-aliv.jpg

Where please post some clips of him @Nityam and why you don't giving my technical question about 27 FEB air battle especially downing of F-16 by Mig-21 @Nityam

Why ? :cheesy:

That would be as foolish as India providing "proof" of terrorism to pakistani govt. lol.

Why ? :cheesy:

That would be as foolish as India providing "proof" of terrorism to pakistani govt. lol.
Why you (India) is always pretending to be victimize country, and every big incident that happened in your country, you suddenly blame Pakistan without any solid proof, for my technical question,your WHY shows you that you're just a troll and haven't a logic/commonsense nothing else @Nityam

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Pak got into the Mahrem of India on that day!!! They fed wrong signals to the chopper to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, and induced the SAM to fire on the friend!!! Pak will fight India till the Last Israili System....

Why you (India) is always pretending to be victimize country, and every big incident that happened in your country, blame Pakistan without any solid proof, for my technical question,your WHY shows you that you're just a troll and haven't a logic/commonsense nothing else @Nityam

lol..... have't you realized it yet ?

We are no longer the victim. We are now the perpetrators. Now you are the victims asking for "proof" that we are the perpetrators :cheesy:

How funny is that ?

Looks like Pak got into the Mahrem of India on that day!!! They fed wrong signals to the chopper to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, and induced the SAM to fire on the friend!!! Pak will fight India till the Last Israili System....

Great "victory" for pakistan that proves why the Establishment deserves to own pakistan :agree:

I think bro that they unable to fine tune of both IFF MI-17 & SPYDER SAMs @Hakikat ve Hikmet

lol..... have't you realized it yet ?

We are no longer the victim. We are now the perpetrators. Now you are the victims asking for "proof" that we are the perpetrators :cheesy:

How funny is that ?
yeah yeah whatever suit your narratives ,but you're the biggest terrorist nation of the planet @Nityam

Great "victory" for pakistan that proves why the Establishment deserves to own pakistan :agree:
Yes its a great victory for Pakistan and humiliation for India @Nityam ;):enjoy:

yeah yeah whatever suit your narratives ,but you're the biggest terrorist nation of the planet @Nityam

Yes its a great victory for Pakistan and humiliation for India @Nityam ;):enjoy:

Too many "Great victories" for pakistan. Not sure if bankrupt pakistan can suffer any more "great victories". ;)

There you go.

So I'm trolling, IAF is trolling...

So who is not? DG ISPR?

Nope. Some civilians stole the flight data recorder of the helicopter.

Also they are not investigating the cause of the accident alone, they are also investigating the why aspect of it. We need to know if it was deliberately done, accidental or a failure of IFF. These things take time.

Otoh, killing enemy aircraft can easily be ascertained, without any potential conspiracy mixed in.
Civilians Stole the flight data recorder? Come On Buddy..:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Worry about your own problems Rahul
511.png

We have almost solved our problem, Don't you think you should worry more about pakistan ?

but hear your PM imran khan say that 55 % of pakistan has no toilets :cry:

The writer has already discussed the same. It is between IAF & Ajay now. Indeed the same tweet is quoted and explained his side as well.

Oh, so you want to put the IAF and a dodgy journalist on the same pedestal. The word from the IAF is plenty enough.

Citing an Indian toilet paper article on toilets...how convenient

"Half the population in India, around 564 million people, do not yet use a toilet. Instead, they go out in the open." -unicef
https://blogs.unicef.org/blog/five-facts-about-poop-in-india/

You sound like you're one of them. :lol:

Did the blackbox of the Indian helicopter end up in one of these newly built toilets? The ashes of the pilots?

How about this one ? :lol:

https://www.indiaspend.com/india-on...ee-status-earlier-than-october-2019-deadline/

India On Track To Achieve Open Defecation-Free Status Earlier Than October 2019 Deadline’

Too many "Great victories" for pakistan. Not sure if bankrupt pakistan can suffer any more "great victories". ;)
Don't divert the topic you troll and what is your problem if Pakistan bankrupting @Nityam o_O

We have almost solved our problem, Don't you think you should worry more about pakistan ?

but hear your PM imran khan say that 55 % of pakistan has no toilets :cry:

Why you concern about Pakistan you troll @Nityam

Don't divert the topic you troll and what is your problem if Pakistan bankrupting @Nityam o_O

Why you concern about Pakistan you troll @Nityam

Absolutely no problem. I like it.

If you notice, its other pakistanis who is trying to troll. All I did was provide him a reply on the topic he posted.

Absolutely no problem. I like it.

If you notice, its other pakistanis who is trying to troll. All I did was provide him a reply on the topic he posted.
But that's not topic you started this topic first to toll this thread and what pakistani trying troll this thread only you're trolling in this thread @Nityam

How about this one ? :lol:

https://www.indiaspend.com/india-on...ee-status-earlier-than-october-2019-deadline/

India On Track To Achieve Open Defecation-Free Status Earlier Than October 2019 Deadline’
You providing Indian source but @Microsoft providing UN source now tell me what source is more reliable the UN one or the Indian one @Nityam

YOU are the one who posted about Toilet :cheesy: ........... YOU are the one who called me a "Rapist".

YOU are the troll. If anyone should be banned, it should be you. All my points were perfectly legitimate and on topic.
@waz @The Eagle @Horus please control this guy thank you, and i didn't say a single word for Indian toilet or rape issue of India its @Microsoft who started this topic @Nityam

PROVE IT.

PROVE IT that I am the one trolling
First you lack a logic/commonsense/knowledge about the subject than you have no proof that our F-16 was shot down by mig 21 trying to avoid to my logical query. @Nityam

Back
Top Bottom