What's new

IAF findings that India shot down own helicopter put on hold until after elections (Updated)

1- This is not sidewinder but R73
2- The missile was recovered from mig21 wreckage site.
3- We have pictures from the very first day of that seeker on the wreckage of bison.
4- If you are dumb enough to believe that the missile which took down an F-16 will be recovered from mig21 wreckage then you are on the same level as that of a kindergarden student.

It is not located in the middle of nowhere for your kind info. Local village kids attend it.

LoL.
Professional pilots laugh at your "evidence" which in any case is for the consumption of brainwashed Bharti public.

IT is your "CLAIM" that the missile was recovered from mig21 wreckage site.

I hope you realize that your credibility is ZERO among global community.

You are the same jokers who claimed Dawood does not live in karachi, Osama was not in pakistan and surgical strike did not happen.

Spare me your "proof". Those are best served by your gullible public.

IT is your "CLAIM" that the missile was recovered from mig21 wreckage site.

I hope you realize that your credibility is ZERO among global community.

You are the same jokers who claimed Dawood does not live in karachi, Osama was not in pakistan and surgical strike did not happen.

Spare me your "proof". Those are best served by your gullible public.
World with us on Balakot Strike, 27 FEB air battle etc etc world is currently laughing at tall claims on balakot strike and 27 FEB air battle, ISPR shows pics that all AAMs was on The Mig-21 and at wreck site already shows that all AAMs on MIG-21 was intact and counted, and please tell me how on earth 2/2.5 gen jet down modern 4.5th gen F-16D with a limited radar coverage (small diameter air intake nose cone) which can't fire BVR and out all F-16 have a capability to arm and Fire AMRAAM C-5 which is longer range than your all BVR @Nityam

World with us on Balakot Strike, 27 FEB air battle etc etc world is currently laughing at tall claims on balakot strike and 27 FEB air battle, ISPR shows pics that all AAMs was on The Mig-21 and at wreck site already shows that all AAMs on MIG-21 was intact and counted, and please tell me how on earth 2/2.5 gen jet down modern 4.5th gen F-16D with a limited radar coverage (small diameter air intake nose cone) which can't fire BVR and out all F-16 have a capability to arm and Fire AMRAAM C-5 which is longer range than your all BVR @Nityam

What difference does it make what I tell you ?

Its not like Facts actually matter to you lot.

All that matters is what your DGISPR tells you.

What difference does it make what I tell you ?

Its not like Facts actually matter to you lot.

All that matters is what your DGISPR tells you.
And what facts you're talking about, indian version of facts o_O, recently Pentagon corespondent confirmed that our F-16 are all intact and accounted for @Nityam :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

And what facts you're talking about, indian version of facts o_O, recently Pentagon corespondent confirmed that our F-16 are all intact and accounted for @Nityam :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

LOL.... No Pentagon did no such thing.

But don't let small things like Facts and Truth bother you. The most important thing is to claim "victory" so that the Establishment can continue to own pakistan. :agree:

But don't let small things like Facts and Truth bother you. The most important thing is to claim "victory" so that the Establishment can continue to own pakistan. :agree:
Yes Pentagon confirmed it, there was a thread on PDF, and this is not your problem who own Pakistan , and please tell me my technical question that how on earth junk Mig-21 can downed F-16D which can't guide BVR (limited radar coverage ) @Nityam :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Pentagon also did no such thing as to say, "unaware" of F-16 count, as your one paper cooked it up.

Prove to us one, official Pentagon source that is on record, denying F-16 count.

Wait, let me make it easier for you: THERE WAS NONE. Not a single official statement by any named Pentagon official nor spokesman. :lol:

FP article stands truer even till this day.

Pentagon also did no such thing as to say, "unaware" of F-16 count, as your one paper cooked it up.

Prove to us one, official Pentagon source that is on record, denying F-16 count.

Wait, let me make it easier for you: THERE WAS NONE. Not a single official statement by any named Pentagon official nor spokesman. :lol:

FP article stands truer even till this day.

Don't be silly :lol:

I am not foolish enough to provide you with "Proof" and "Facts" and "truth". I know they don't mean squat.

Don't be silly :lol:

I am not foolish enough to provide you with "Proof" and "Facts" and "truth". I know they don't mean squat.
Ok' if you assumed that abhi was shot down F-16 where is he now, he is become Indian hero and should be in everywhere in media and why your govt don't giving highest military award of India, you lack logic/commonsense, you're come here to troll, look at your negative rating that's shows you're troll @Nityam

Last edited by a moderator:
That's right cos you ain't got squat, just like you had diddly squat on Air India's net profit yesterday. :lol::lol::lol:

I ain't got squat the same way pakistani din't have Osama bin Laden :lol:

Ok' if you assumed that abhi was shot down F-16 where is he now, he is become Indian hero and should be in everywhere in media and why your govt giving highest military award of India, you lack logic/commonsense, you're come here to troll, look at your negative rating that's shows you're troll @Nityam

LOL..... he is everywhere in the Media. That is how you know he is being recommended for a bravery award.

Because it was in the MEDIA. :cheesy:

I ain't got squat the same way pakistani din't have Osama bin Laden :lol:
Yeah, the same way US quickly discarded any evidence by claiming his body was dumped/buried at sea. Yeah, you get the jist. :sarcastic::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom