What's new

Army jawan, involved in encounter of terrorist Sameer Tiger, kidnapped from Shopian

I am sure his death will be avenged by our bravehearts !
The procession of the dead bodies of the local mujahiddin will start after Saturday. You'll see the mothers crying over their terrorist son's dead bodies, ISIS flags flying, bearded clowns shouting azadi chants.

The day normalcy returning in Kashmir ! :yay::yay:

@Burhan Wani @Windjammer @django @tps77 @Areesh

Freedom fighters doing very well especially last week many pigs dispatched to hell.

Good Job @ freedom Fighters.

@ranjeet

Freedom Fighters started killing kashmiris instead of killing for kashmiris

cry me a river !!

His religion is of no value and he is an Indian first and adjectives come later.

P.S: He sings like a canary it seems lol

You paksitanis should

giphy.gif

And stop talking about Indian Muslims from now on

Freedom Fighters started killing kashmiris instead of killing for kashmiris

You paksitanis should

giphy.gif

And stop talking about Indian Muslims from now on

I do not indulge in discussions regarding them endangered specie.
Did you read my post backwards?

Army is just waiting for Eid to end.

You don't wanna see how this ends for these brave goat fucking guys. please google for a real thermal imaging video of kashmiri freedom fighters actually having sex with a goat.

I wish India will kidnap their family and send them the photos like russians do.

oh well, the goodwill is slow to work but it will work. it will work. shouts from pakistan are now much, much less than the '90s. pakistan has forgotten its kashmir dreams..

of course not on PDF, LoL...on PDF, the other day, I even saw a flag for the kashmiri movement. It's thriving and loud and alive. Not just in reality.

We can take a few stone pelters. When they use something stronger, they know that they won't go home alive that day.

Soldier kidnapped is a local boy from the valley itself, kidnapped while on leave for Eid. I am sure it will send quite clear message what exactly these "freedom fighters" want for local kashmiris.
wont change anything :) .

EID is today somewhere and tomorrow elsewhere. So the hunting season begins from Monday?

Let EID pass off peacefully tomorrow !! 17th the famed Maut ka Tandav will start in Kashmir...India security forces will fill all Jihadi arses with molten metal...just wait and watch...Pellet gun fun to start again !!!
yeah we all know that india is a terrorist/war monger/ colonial mindset country, your country and religion believes in lies and deceptions, their is no space of minorities in india, they are under they threats of HINDU EXTREMIST POLITICAL TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS YOUR MOTO IS MUAN MEIN RAM RAM BAGAL MEIN CHORRI @IndianIronFist ;):):enjoy:
SO THIS IS YOUR PATHETIC FCUK SHINING INDIA WHERE HUMAN RIGHTS AND ONE SIDE JUSTICE IS ONLY FOR EXTREMIST HINDUS, AND REST OF MINORITIES GOES IN GARBAGE, THIS IS YOUR SO CALLED PATHETIC WORLD BIGGEST PATHETIC DEMOCRACY IS @IndianIronFist ;):):enjoy:
JAY WAR MONGER/ TERRORIST HIND @IndianIronFist :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah we all know that india is a terrorist/war monger/ colonial mindset country, your country and religion believes in lies and deceptions, their is no space of minorities in india, they are under they threats of HINDU EXTREMIST POLITICAL TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS YOUR MOTO IS MUAN MEIN RAM RAM BAGAL MEIN CHORRI @IndianIronFist ;):):enjoy:
SO THIS IS YOUR PATHETIC FCUK SHINING INDIA WHERE HUMAN RIGHTS AND ONE SIDE JUSTICE IS ONLY FOR EXTREMIST HINDUS, AND REST OF MINORITIES GOES IN GARBAGE, THIS IS YOUR SO CALLED PATHETIC WORLD BIGGEST PATHETIC DEMOCRACY IS @IndianIronFist ;):):enjoy:
JAY WAR MONGER/ TERRORIST HIND @IndianIronFist :enjoy:
Abe pagal ho gya h kya be?
Jab Dekho tab ek hi tarah ki bakwass karta rhta h

Back
Top Bottom