What's new

IAF findings that India shot down own helicopter put on hold until after elections (Updated)

It's hilarious how much faith and suspension of reality Indians are willing to put on their narrative since Feb 27.

It's as if you all saw the shit we pulled in kargil, picked the very worse aspects and failures on our side and decided to emulate it in 2019. Modi and his ilk have placed in India such a pathetic situation, it would have been nigh unthinkable a short while ago.

My question was as what was to be achieved by doing so? So far I haven't seen any theory supporting this even here on PDF. What am I missing?

The incompetent and trigger happy Indian soldiers operating Israeli air-defense missiles in Indian-occupied Kashmir misidentified the Indian Air Force helicopter as Pakistani helicopter and shot it down.

The incompetent and trigger happy Indian soldiers operating Israeli air-defense missiles in Indian-occupied Kashmir misidentifie
Yes that is the version of events on which almost everyone agrees on. But how is this a false flag?

My question was as what was to be achieved by doing so? So far I haven't seen any theory supporting this even here on PDF. What am I missing?

Sorry for the confusion. I meant it as a joke.

As for Pulmana being a false flag, follow the money. It benefited no one but Modi and the BJP. No one in Pakistan had any motivation to carry out the attack, particularly this close to the election.

Yes that is the version of events on which almost everyone agrees on. But how is this a false flag?

The 14 February 2019 attack on Indian Army convoy at Pulwama in Indian-occupied Kashmir was a false flag operation by Hindutva lunatics and their supporters to create war hysteria and use it to win the Indian elections. Rafale deal was creating problems for Reliance Corp of bankrupt Anil Ambani who has financially supported Modi and BJP and in return was given the Rafale deal with France in which the price of each aircraft has now nearly doubled. The whole false flag by the Hindutva lunatics was to win the Indian elections and to repay bankrupt Anil Ambani through the inflated Rafale deal.

Last edited:
Sorry to call upon your trolling habit but everything is coming out of India be it Fake News or Expose. Deal with it rather than wasting our time & energy to put some sense every time a troll post something.

There you go.

So I'm trolling, IAF is trolling...

So who is not? DG ISPR?

IAF was very quick to claim shooting down of an imaginary F-16 while displayed a piece of AMRAAM which says otherwise yet, conveniently ignores the fact that their own Heli was a friendly fire or not, despite having all the flight data & wreckage within their territory/authority. They had to put their enquiry on hold or either take months to investigate but F-16 was claimed within hours. Interesting isn't it? for a Military that couldn't recognize own Heli but has the courage to claim about F-16. As there is none to ask questions & mostly they do not take any at pressers; the trolling will continue by Indian Military until of-course, Modi wins and then after, there will be more tales. Feeling already tired.

Nope. Some civilians stole the flight data recorder of the helicopter.

Also they are not investigating the cause of the accident alone, they are also investigating the why aspect of it. We need to know if it was deliberately done, accidental or a failure of IFF. These things take time.

Otoh, killing enemy aircraft can easily be ascertained, without any potential conspiracy mixed in.

IAF just Bitch Slapped Col. Ajay Shukla (rtd.) for the Fake news he put out. :lol:

Ajay shukla's credibility is now at an all time low. lol.

Indian military is doing everything to bring Modi back to power. No matter how much more blood is required to innocent India they will flow it to get Modi back in power. It is time India should take a blod step and demolish democracy and make modi a Raja. Why is India doing a democratic drama it is pointless.
Modi is a front.
the Indian establishment is the one using extreme right wing religion to assert power as a state policy

Modi is a front.
the Indian establishment is the one using extreme right wing religion to assert power as a state policy
India is trying to become a Hindu ideological state and to achieve this they are taking steps this is a bit lenghty discussion I will give a detailed post on this later and what you said about Indian establishment is correct but it has more dymanic to it. The Indian situation is far more worse and this disease in India dates back many centuries.

India is trying to become a Hindu ideological state and to achieve this they are taking steps this is a bit lenghty discussion I will give a detailed post on this later and what you said about Indian establishment is correct but it has more dymanic to it. The Indian situation is far more worse and this disease in India dates back many centuries.

You may initiate a thread on this issue.

Once upon a time iaf was professional force
then hindutva bit htem turned them into brain dead zombies!

jay modi ki g ki!

IAF just Bitch Slapped Col. Ajay Shukla (rtd.) for the Fake news he put out. :lol:

Ajay shukla's credibility is now at an all time low. lol.
IAF tweet just saved hindutva?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom