What's new

When Palestine slapped Pakistan in the face ..

It did stand for something once, vested interests on all sides and too many chefs spoiling the broth. But to admit it doesn't exist is a fallacy.

I propose that even when it did exist once ( it surely no longer does - that is patently obvious), it was enforced more by the sword than faith. Alone if at all ...

Political boundaries of empires cleaved and cobbled together by war. Breaking up when the tide of fortune turned.

Cheers, Doc

There clearly is a Muslim world, lets not be daft! But it doesn't stand with us, so be it!
Unfortunately there is no muslim world. Pakistan sometimes lives in dreamworld on that. Each country is interested in their own benefit, so should Pakistan do. Our rulers and clergy has been fooling people in the name of Muslim world & Islam for a very long time, just to achieve their personal objective.

Exclusive it should remain.

Its the intertwining you were talking about that we have issues with.

You could be a completely separate nation state with zero ties or interactions with us. You could have done that when you broke away. Or any time in the past 70 years.

Sadly that's never happened. Cut the umbilical cord. Move away. Make your own destiny. With whoever you wish.

@Kaptaan your refugee hypothesis - brilliant bro.

Cheers, Doc

Is there really?

Does it extend beyond the yearly pilgrimage to anything more substantial in the political or economic or military sphere?

Cheers, Doc

I said intertwinned with that of Turkey and China, NOT india. There never was an "umbilical chord" connecting Pakistan to india........:rofl:...........it was the might of the British Empire that did........:lol:

Unfortunately there is no muslim world. Pakistan sometimes lives in dreamworld on that. Each country is interested in their own benefit, so should Pakistan do. Our rulers and clergy has been fooling people in the name of Muslim world & Islam for a very long time, just to achieve their personal objective.

That is your opinion, you are welcome to it as I am welcome to mine! Be it a dream or reality. To quote Yeats:

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams, I have spread my dreams under your feet, Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."

There clearly is a Muslim world, lets not be daft! But it doesn't stand with us, so be it!

There is no "Muslim World". Only Pakistsnis say that. All the other Muslims particularly the Arabs scoff and are disgusted by the very idea. Islam is a powerful force no doubt but so is race, ethnicity and culture.

it was enforced more by the sword than faith. Alone if at all ...

And this is what I was waiting for! Thanks for that! Just like your nation is enforcing a beef ban by lynching Muslim and burning down mosques? GTFO!

There is no "Muslim World". Only Pakistsnis say that. All the other Muslims particularly the Arabs scoff and are disgusted by the very idea. Islam is a powerful force no doubt but so is race, ethnicity and culture.

Why is everyone on PDF so hellbent on impressing their values, beliefs and opinions on others? Do you even conversation bro?

I said intertwinned with that of Turkey and China, NOT india. There never was an "umbilical chord" connecting Pakistan to india........:rofl:...........it was the might of the British Empire that did........:lol:

I realize that was the intertwining you were referring to. I on my part was speaking of the actual intertwining, that has never been given the opportunity to unravel in the past 7 decades.

The British Empire and its might actually gave you a nation state of your own. When the British came, and defeated the Maratha, India was well on it way to becoming a Hindu rashtra once again.

Its the myopia and the petty foolishness of the Hindus (as always) that allowed a motley crew of a sea faring merchant army to eventually take over a continent.

Cheers, Doc

The most interesting part happened in UN few days back. 128 nations voted against Israel & USA (Including India) on issue of Jerusalem. But Pakistan representative Madam Maliha Lodhi took the center stage and said this is all wrong and not acceptable. USA do some fact finding and blah blah.

All she was doing is this Ummah-Chummah shit which people here regretting. with kind of intelligentsia Pakistan have u actually don't need anyone to humiliate/harm you.
@Kaptaan @Panther 57 @padamchen

The most interesting part happened in UN few days back. 128 nations voted against Israel & USA (Including India) on issue of Jerusalem. But Pakistan representative Madam Maliha Lodhi took the center stage and said this is all wrong and not acceptable. USA do some fact finding and blah blah.

All she was doing is this Ummah-Chummah shit which people here regretting. with kind of intelligentsia Pakistan have u actually don't need anyone to humiliate/harm you.
@Kaptaan @Panther 57 @padamchen

Are you saying that India voted for Palestine and Pakistan did not? Or abstained with empty-speak?

Cheers, Doc

Does Nawaz Sharif government represent you?
This!, I am upset by the letter, but I still support the struggle of the people! Alas, Pakistan for me comes first and we have our own crises! For me that is the priority, the need of the hour and many of our people are woefully unprepared for what the enemy is planning to unleash upon us.

You only have to see the exchange of verbal missiles between the Agencies and the Courts... A big game is afoot and if people can't see that, then there is no hope for them.

And this is what I was waiting for! Thanks for that! Just like your nation is enforcing a beef ban by lynching Muslim and burning down mosques? GTFO!

Why is everyone on PDF so hellbent on impressing their values, beliefs and opinions on others? Do you even conversation bro?
no one is imposing their opinion, people are just expressing their own, just like you do.

India is too big a nation to be ignored by an individual country.

Singh.....you have no country. They raped your golden temple

Well, you must be Christian then. Or have no sense of self respect.

“And to him who strikes you on your cheek, offer the other, and from whoever takes away your cloak, withhold not your coat also.”

Luke 6:29 Bible
You been smoking cow dung again.

I realize that was the intertwining you were referring to. I on my part was speaking of the actual intertwining, that has never been given the opportunity to unravel in the past 7 decades.

The British Empire and its might actually gave you a nation state of your own. When the British came, and defeated the Maratha, India was well on it way to becoming a Hindu rashtra once again.

Its the myopia and the petty foolishness of the Hindus (as always) that allowed a motley crew of a sea faring merchant army to eventually take over a continent.

Cheers, Doc

Marhatas Were Defeated By Baba Ahmed Shah Not British.He Pushed Them Out Of Here

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom