What's new

When Palestine slapped Pakistan in the face ..

Are you saying that India vote for Palestine and Pakistan did not?

Cheers, Doc
yes we voted for Palestine along with 128 nations including Pakistan. But after voting all sit back and acted normal except lady Pakistan. she had some other plans. her speech is available on Youtube. Many in Pakistan blaming this Lady Gladiator for Trump's tweet on Pakistan on 1st jan.

The most interesting part happened in UN few days back. 128 nations voted against Israel & USA (Including India) on issue of Jerusalem. But Pakistan representative Madam Maliha Lodhi took the center stage and said this is all wrong and not acceptable. USA do some fact finding and blah blah.

All she was doing is this Ummah-Chummah shit which people here regretting. with kind of intelligentsia Pakistan have u actually don't need anyone to humiliate/harm you.
@Kaptaan @Panther 57 @padamchen
two wrong doesn't make one right what she said is 100% true & why do you Indians feel you are obliged to plague every goddamn thread with your nonsense crap? this is an online forum, not your designated shitting street for god sake stop shitting here

There never was the intertwinning you are suggesting. Just the creation of 2 seperate nations in August 1947 that differed in terms of race and religion. Nothing more, nothing less.

What race are Pakistanis?

Religion, well most Muslims will tell you that Islam is a world religion and not an Arab one ... (I disagree of course, but that's not the topic of this discussion)

Cheers, Doc

no one is imposing their opinion, people are just expressing their own, just like you do.
Perhaps if you would read the context of MY post compared with the thrust of your own argument? You would see the tonality of the conversation and the direction? In any case, I have my belief and opinion, which I hold dear and I am sure you do yours.

The crux of all this is that Pakistan should be our priority, it is our Identity, it is our all. I too am hurt by the attitude of the Palestinian state, in the end it's the governments and not the people that drive policy and attitudes forward and one can only lament at that most wretched of outcomes.

yes we voted for Palestine along with 128 nations including Pakistan. But after voting all sit back and acted normal except lady Pakistan. she had some other plans. her speech is available on Youtube. Many in Pakistan blaming this Lady Gladiator for Trump's tweet on Pakistan on 1st jan.

Thanks I will take a look at it.

Cheers, Doc

two wrong doesn't make one right what she said is 100% true & why do you Indians feel you are obliged to plague every goddamn thread with your nonsense crap? this is an online forum, not your designated shitting street for god sake stop shitting here

Because it's part and parcel of pushing their narrative. If you say something long enough, loud enough, it gets accepted as reality ;)

For a long time me and many other Pakistanis no longer give a damn about the Palestinians and other Muslims. They don't care about us and we don't about them. Not our problem. The only 2 nations in the world who matter to Pakistan are China and Turkey. Our destiny as Pakistan is intertwinned with that of China and Turkey. To hell with all the others. They mean nothing to Pakistsn.

Most bizarre post...

there's no destiny. take a look back at 3 decades... American were your best friends, you people said the same... said the same about KSA and Arabs.. what happened to it?? how long do you think it'll take for you to raise your eyebrows against China!! did you think China offers Charity ???!!!! Chinese are there to wipe clean for their consumption. on th eprocess they'll pay u little.

Did you think Chinese are your brothers!!? LoL... Chinese are pure Business men..

Don't place your bet on China... Be in your own destiny... as long as you depend on others for your every needs, you;ll be treated like this always.

Marhatas Were Defeated By Baba Ahmed Shah Not British.He Pushed Them Out Of Here

Please take a look at the map of the subcontinent when the British came.

The Maratha held most of the subcontinent. And were in the ascendancy militarily, after having recovered from the Panipat setback.

Attock to Cuttack was the extent of their dominion.

It was a matter of time before they held the entire subcontinent.

It wasn't the Muslims who defeated the Maratha. Not even the British.

It was Hindus who defeated them.

And the rest is history. @ranjeet

Cheers, Doc

Most bizarre post...

there's no destiny. take a look back at 3 decades... American were your best friends, you people said the same... said the same about KSA and Arabs.. what happened to it?? how long do you think it'll take for you to raise your eyebrows against China!! did you think China offers Charity ???!!!! Chinese are there to wipe clean for their consumption. on th eprocess they'll pay u little.

Did you think Chinese are your brothers!!? LoL... Chinese are pure Business men..

Don't place your bet on China... Be in your own destiny... as long as you depend on others for your every needs, you;ll be treated like this always.

The Chinese bromance will not last to the end of this decade.

Cheers, Doc

The thing is Arabs don't feel for non-Arabs. Lets say Pakistan is a weak country without nukes. Now USA want to install freedom and democracy there. You know who would support USA first? It is their half brother KSA. For them even though Muslims, you are kaala Pakistanis. Just like for you guys we were kaala Bengalis. You are to them what we were for you. We solved our issue. You should do yours. You see even in a Saudi led islamic military alliance, Indonesia is absent. Only Arabs and Arab worshippers are there.

I like you.

In a very fatherly way ....

Cheers, Doc

Please bro ... I thought this was a serious discussion.

Bangladeshi Fashion? Should I call @django @jamahir and @Zibago here too?

Cheers, Doc
Don't trigger him. He'll start posting about how fair Pakistanis are compared to Indians or Bangladeshis from his experience in UK. How they are close to Iran and Turkey compared to India, that too from his experience in UK.

The thing is Arabs don't feel for non-Arabs. Lets say Pakistan is a weak country without nukes. Now USA want to install freedom and democracy there. You know who would support USA first? It is their half brother KSA. For them even though Muslims, you are kaala Pakistanis. Just like for you guys we were kaala Bengalis. You are to them what we were for you. We solved our issue. You should do yours. You see even in a Saudi led islamic military alliance, Indonesia is absent. Only Arabs and Arab worshippers are there.

Again I will repeat myself, are Arabs the only MUSLIMS?

Most bizarre post...

Would I expect someone from the race and nation who calls for the destruction of the Pakistani race and nation to say otherwise? :D

Here is a list of what the Chinese have done for Pakistan that the americans and others NEVER EVER DID :azn::

(1) Helped Pakistan to become the 1st ever Muslim nation with nuclear weapons and advanced missile technology that now has the ability to produce H-bombs:

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/12

(2) TOT of high tech advanced weapons systems that has now given Pakistan the ability to produce these weapons systems indigenously

(3) Invested in at least $61 billion in CPEC, the Pakistan economy & Gwadar with many more huge billions earmarked for further investments in the coming years and decades. This will ultimately make Pakistan a global economic power in a few decades

(4) Huge diplomatic support in ALL international forums

(5) Given Pakistan the means to become the 1st ever nation in all recorded human history to be able to stand up to an enemy that is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege for over 70 years

So YES the facts and figures point to Pakistan's destiny & future being intertwinned with that of China and to a lesser extent Turkey aswell :D

Having strong allies and trading partners is not a bad thing :azn:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom