What's new

When Palestine slapped Pakistan in the face ..

With two Norwegian flags, wishing the sharia for homeland...
Hence why i support racial and theological profiling of immigrants in Europe..
Many of them are dubious two faced identity less morons!
i dont support theocracy nor secularism but a islamic republic With religious freedom
while you have a saudi flag

India is buying israeli military and nonmilitary equipment.

India has normal dimplomatic relationship with israel

Goa is called little israel

Indian and israeli lobbies work hand in hand in america

Indian RAW and Israeli Mossad work hand in hand
All is true. But have never deviated from the 2 state policy, nor abandoned the Palestine cause.

It doesn't take more than an average joe to understand this terrorism business is $$$$$$ dollar signs for the establishment. Long time back, NAB declared pak armed forces as most corrupt organisations of state - and they arent wrong. The country has become failed state due to failure of its security institution..the Pak armed forces envisioned a North Korea and Iraq like facist state which would keep the nation busy in the anticipation of great war for great riches..while they actually plundered the country and fled overseas..

Zia took actions against the terrorist who created a state with in the state..Palestinians who arrived as refugees in Jordan hijacked the state, set up their own police and security forces, extracted forced ransoms, kidnapped civilian airlines and blew them with a bomb..

India simply sided with the terrorist..!
If you consider the PLO and Arafat as terrorists, openly say so. Why all the crocodile tears?

What about your neighbors man? India, Iran and Afghanistan?

No destiny with them? Intertwined or not ....

Cheers, Doc

Perhaps Iran to small extent and afghanistan as an even smaller trading partner. That's it. Just coming back from Pakistan a few months ago I can see 1st hand how powerful the Chinese and Turkish influence/culture is on Pakistan and the direction Pakistan is now moving in. In a few decades from now virtually all other influences will be eradicated here and no remnants from the disasters of the past will be in Pakistan. There is a huge sense of change & optimism in Pakistan now which i have never witnessed before in 35 years. We are now fast moving away from the trgedies and shackles of the past to a new future/destiny which we have never before experienced.

Perhaps Iran to small extent and afghanistan as an even smaller trading partner. That's it. Just coming back from Pakistan a few months ago I can see 1st hand how powerful the Chinese and Turkish influence/culture is on Pakistan and the direction Pakistan is now moving in. In a few decades from now virtually all other influences will be eradicated here and no remnants from the disasters of the past will be in Pakistan. There is a huge sense of change & optimism in Pakistan now which i have never witnessed before in 35 years. We are now fast moving away from the trgedies and shackles of the past to a new future/destiny which we have never before experienced.

I wish you guys all the best. As long as it does not clash with us. That's all that each can really hope for best case now ...

Cheers, Doc

I keep saying this! The Muslim world doesn't give two hoots about Pakistan, why are we always bleeding hearts? Lets look after our own interests first!

I wish you guys all the best. As long as it does not clash with us. That's all that each can really hope for best case now ...

Cheers, Doc

No chance of that. The future and destiny of Pakistan is 100% mutually exclusive to that of india. Nothing can change that now.

I keep saying there is really no "Muslim world"

But no one listens to me either.

Cheers, Doc

There clearly is a Muslim world, lets not be daft! But it doesn't stand with us, so be it!

No chance of that. The future and destiny of Pakistan is 100% mutually exclusive to that of india. Nothing can change that now.

Exclusive it should remain.

Its the intertwining you were talking about that we have issues with.

You could be a completely separate nation state with zero ties or interactions with us. You could have done that when you broke away. Or any time in the past 70 years.

Sadly that's never happened. Cut the umbilical cord. Move away. Make your own destiny. With whoever you wish.

@Kaptaan your refugee hypothesis - brilliant bro.

Cheers, Doc

There clearly is a Muslim world, lets not be daft! But it doesn't stand with us, so be it!

Is there really?

Does it extend beyond the yearly pilgrimage to anything more substantial in the political or economic or military sphere?

Cheers, Doc

s there really?
Does it extend beyond the yearly pilgrimage to anything more substantial in the political or economic or military sphere?
Cheers, Doc

It did stand for something once, vested interests on all sides and too many chefs spoiling the broth. But to admit it doesn't exist is a fallacy.

To hell with the Palestinians. If the israelis want to eradicate them why should we care? Not bothered at all. Where were the Palestinians/Arabs when 1 million inmocent Pakistanis were massacred by the sikhs in August 1947? Not our fault if the Arabs are so weak. Pakistan has gone from being a nearly wiped out nation in 1947 to becoming the 1st ever nation in the ENTIRE HISTORY of mankind that has been able to subdue and stand up to an enemy state for 71 years that is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege. We are now also poised (thanks to China and CPEC) to becoming a major global economic and military power in the coming decades.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom