What's new

When Palestine slapped Pakistan in the face ..

@ Pakistanis

Welcome to the Club.

Abbas was always an asshole who doesn't understand anything about diplomacy.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas voiced support to the Greek theses on Cyprus issue during his visit Greek Cyprus, local media reported. A day after Abbas’ remarks, Turkey’s Parliament Speaker Köksal Toptan said on Friday he wanted to believe Palestinian leaders’ comments stemmed from a misunderstanding.
http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/abbas-backs-greek-stand-on-cyprus-issue-12047990
Icant believe he did it to turkey too .

Gentleman For Starters How Can You Say That The People You Interact With On Social Media May Actually Be Palestinians.

Well they are Facebook groups of them and they spoke in Arabic and in english so doubt they are Indians or Afghans and so many at the same group... Fake accounts very easy to grab.
Fake groups liking and agreeing with each other and speaking with each other in Arabic with majority of Palestinians. Now that is just not possible.

For example of you look at these baluch accounts or groups. You have 10-20 baluch accounts. Mostly inter grouped and inter liked and majority Indians and afghans on them.

I am not saying your opinion of them is wrong. Your opinion is based on your interaction with them and you could have positive experiences but mine has been negative which this event has allowed you and I to form such contrast opinion of them.

And thanks for being polite and not go into abusive rants like ocean. Disagreement no matter how much does not mean abusive language.

till the time Pakistan keep on acting like a leech, relying on others to provide them money and food, they will be keep on treated like one, its high time as a country they should start saying no. sorry for being harsh, but its reality.

Well they are Facebook groups of them and they spoke in Arabic and in english so doubt they are Indians or Afghans and so many at the same group... Fake accounts very easy to grab.
Fake groups liking and agreeing with each other and speaking with each other in Arabic with majority of Palestinians. Now that is just not possible.

For example of you look at these baluch accounts or groups. You have 10-20 baluch accounts. Mostly inter grouped and inter liked and majority Indians and afghans on them.

I am not saying your opinion of them is wrong. Your opinion is based on your interaction with them and you could have positive experiences but mine has been negative which this event has allowed you and I to form such contrast opinion of them.

And thanks for being polite and not go into abusive rants like ocean. Disagreement no matter how much does not mean abusive language.

Like I Said My Friend You Are Entitled To Your Opinions

And Don't Worry I Would Never Abuse A Fellow Pakistani Very Rare If I Am Forced To.

I Normally Save That Kind Of Language For Sanghis and Goswamis Pet Poodles:lol::lol::lol:

till the time Pakistan keep on acting like a leech, relying on others to provide them money and food, they will be keep on treated like one, its high time as a country they should start saying no. sorry for being harsh, but its reality.

Yep We've Decided USA Will Now Pay To Use Our Airspace and Logistics Facilities.Like Americans Love Saying There Are No Free Lunches

As are you friend. :)

And Don't Worry I Would Never Abuse A Fellow Pakistani Very Rare If I Am Forced To.

As do I. I hate infighting even on political issues. Glad to hear it.

I Normally Save That Kind Of Language For Sanghis and Goswamis Pet Poodles

And they deserve it. I have a hundred of them on ignore.

It will be safer in hands of Israel than Palestinians who sells their lands for money to Jews and then start calling it occupation.

In Normal Circumstances I May Have Agreed But You Do Realize Hijraelis Plan On Demolishing It

I Normally Save That Kind Of Language For Sanghis and Goswamis Pet Poodles:lol::lol::lol:
Bhai he was calling pakistanis as toilet paper on first page, few days back iwas arguing with a semi sanghi indian troll who was constantly lying this creepy guy without any reason jumped in to defend him despite having no concern with that discussion phir jab apni harkaton pay bezatti karo tau victim playing hoti hai. And if someone will call pakistan toilet paper then i will make sure iwill also treat them as arse wipes too.

Also lmao as of online social media pages, how about u get link of one such face book page and ascertain they are palestinians and thats what they think of Pakistan lmao

Thank God Saner Minds Occupy Pakistan's Foreign Service.

Diplomacy Is Never Conducted On Impulse My Friend

hahaha Saner minds and Pakistan foreign service does not go along well. Thanks to Pakistani foreign service even a state that is not fully established gives middle F to Pakistan. JOB WELL DONE!

In Normal Circumstances I May Have Agreed But You Do Realize Hijraelis Plan On Demolishing It

If you believe on prophesies than this is bound to happen as you can't go against God's will.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom