What's new

When Palestine slapped Pakistan in the face ..

Social Media???Dude My Cr*p Has More Value Than The Garbage Written On Social Media.
Lmao yaar iq check karo. Hum jo tonnes of syrians, egyptians palestinians say mil chukay hain and never even once they said anything like to us, despite that all of us nationalities domt have much respect for each other dont say this, and he pulled the dumbest statement ever made based on social media.

Infact in 2013 when israel was bombing gaza, palestinians had requested pakistan army for help and also this
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/palestine-call-for-pakistan-army-and-muslim-countries-for-help.485596

Yeah indian trolls who fabricate history like joe shearer say history seekhnay walay jokers hain they would form opinions based on social media interactions. And palestinians usually type in arabic online

I say f the Palestine and I stand with Israel! I say lets all Pakistanis Change social media DP to Israel flag to piss off the Palestinians!

Thank God Saner Minds Occupy Pakistan's Foreign Service.

Diplomacy Is Never Conducted On Impulse My Friend

Lmao yaar iq check karo. Hum jo tonnes of syrians, egyptians palestinians say mil chukay hain and never even once they said anything like to us, despite that all of us nationalities domt have much respect for each other dont say this, and he pulled the dumbest statement ever made based on social media.

Infact in 2013 when israel was bombing gaza, palestinians had requested pakistan army for help and also this
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/palestine-call-for-pakistan-army-and-muslim-countries-for-help.485596

Yeah indian trolls who fabricate history like joe shearer say history seekhnay walay jokers hain they would form opinions based on social media interactions. And palestinians usually type in arabic online

The Problem Is Not Palestnian People,It Is The Traitor Corrupt Al Fatah Government.You Really Want Revenge Extend Hand Of Friendship To Hamas.

Social Media???Dude My Cr*p Has More Value Than The Garbage Written On Social Media.

Wrong.

Actually social media plays an important role in formation of opinions. For example before the creation of social media, one would form opinions based on meeting 5-10-15 people and often people would hide their real thoughts in face to face interaction however with the advent of social media we see interaction with not 5-10-15-20 but hundreds of people. That is the same amount of people in a jalsa shouting. Tell me which will have more effect? Sounds of five or sounds of hundreds. Especially taking into consideration the fact that people reveal their true thoughts that they will never reveal in real life in a one on one conversation.

Today many here hate Indians and claim openly that India wants to break us apart and its a majority thought. The reason is the mass interaction of social media...

Although I have met afghans personally as well but the likes of social media played a massive role.

The global world has become even more closer with mass opinions being spoken. Social media plays a role in this and in formation of opinions. Why? Simply bcz we are interacting with many people and those people don't hide their true selves.

So my friend it has more value than. " your crap"

Baqi we can disagree.

However until I meet a different voice, I will hold my opinion on Palestinians and I will always hold the opinion that pakistan should always look out for its own interests.

And if I do not meet that voice than that is the saddest thing in the world

Interesting move by Palestinians. Definitely some Phakki Farosh Mullahs will try their best to cover this up.
I am offended by this never the less.

Whats next? Kashmiris abusing Pakistan and praising India?

Are we thekedaars of all Muslims be it Kashmiris Palestinians Afghans Chechans Bosnians and get no respect in return? Only Money talks at the end. May be we should end our feud with India and Israel too once and for all?. And adopt the policy of India and Israel of selfishly protecting own national interests only?

Its only the Indo Yahudee alliance and their turdy propaganda machine that bashes Pakistan.

Thank God Saner Minds Occupy Pakistan's Foreign Service.

Diplomacy Is Never Conducted On Impulse My Friend

The Problem Is Not Palestnian People,It Is The Traitor Corrupt Al Fatah Government.You Really Want Revenge Extend Hand Of Friendship To Hamas.
Nahi yaar palestinians say ab poocho woh hamas aur al fatah dono say tang hain. They say they both have damaged their cause plus hezbollah too. Palestinians hate al fatah mehmood abbas like anything but they have lost interest in hamas too.

In 1950 we had an opnion that Arabs were too useless..in 1970's we were sold to Arab slavery..

Ahmed. What do you say about Suhrawardy’s position on the Suez Canal Crisis when he supported the West against Egypt?

Marker. He said the Arabs were zero plus zero plus zero and he was quite right. They were thoroughly useless.

We will not forget; at-least i will not forget, never do. I have defended and spoke on their behalf on many forums and debates but these worthless creatures are worse than dogs. For me, my countrymen and country is everything. As far as Palestine is concerned; Palestinian terrorism must end in Israel and their must be an embassy of Israel in Islamabad.

Pakistan establishments anti Israel policy is only for public consumption. Pakistan military is having backdoor contact with Israel since days of Afghan jihad against Soviets. Pakistan already purchased f16 spare parts and some other military gadgets from Israel. Not to forget zia's genocide campaign against Palestinian civilians
No one replying your crap? ok here it’s for u
GTFO baharti and enjoy special drink. You have nothing to share here.

Wrong.

Actually social media plays an important role in formation of opinions. For example before the creation of social media, one would form opinions based on meeting 5-10-15 people and often people would hide their real thoughts in face to face interaction however with the advent of social media we see interaction with not 5-10-15-20 but hundreds of people. That is the same amount of people in a jalsa shouting. Tell me which will have more effect? Sounds of five or sounds of hundreds. Especially taking into consideration the fact that people reveal their true thoughts that they will never reveal in real life in a one on one conversation.

Today many here hate Indians and claim openly that India wants to break us apart and its a majority thought. The reason is the mass interaction of social media...

Although I have met afghans personally as well but the likes of social media played a massive role.

The global world has become even more closer with mass opinions being spoken. Social media plays a role in this and in formation of opinions. Why? Simply bcz we are interacting with many people and those people don't hide their true selves.

So my friend it has more value than. " your crap"

Baqi we can disagree.

However until I meet a different voice, I will hold my opinion on Palestinians and I will always hold the opinion that pakistan should always look out for its own interests.

And if I do not meet that voice than that is the saddest thing in the world

Gentleman For Starters How Can You Say That The People You Interact With On Social Media May Actually Be Palestinians.It Is Filled With Fake IDs.I Have Had The Pleasurable Experience Of Exposing Multiple Facebook Afghans and So Called "Baloch" The Moment You Start Speaking In Pashto Or Balochi They Are Lost And Automatically Start Speaking In Hindi:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Fact That You Claim That Some Social Media "Palestinians" Said Pakistan Was "An Artificial Construct" On The Lands Of India and Afghanistan Is Enough To Prove That They Are Not Palestinians At All But Some Indians Dalalis and Panjsheris Hiding Behind False Names.This Is The Last Thing A Palestinian Would Be Interested In.

And I Have Even Worked With Indians When I Was In The Gulf.Let Me Tell You There Is Absolutely No Hate Between Us.Infact Most Of Them Were South Indians And For Them Kashmir Is No Issue and Pakistan Is Not An "Enemy" But Just Another Country Like Brazil Japan etc.

My Point Is Social Media Does Not Have The Value of A Face to Face Interaction

Baqi You Are Entitled To Your Opinions Who Am I To Stop You

@ Pakistanis

Welcome to the Club.

Abbas was always an asshole who doesn't understand anything about diplomacy.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas voiced support to the Greek theses on Cyprus issue during his visit Greek Cyprus, local media reported. A day after Abbas’ remarks, Turkey’s Parliament Speaker Köksal Toptan said on Friday he wanted to believe Palestinian leaders’ comments stemmed from a misunderstanding.
http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/abbas-backs-greek-stand-on-cyprus-issue-12047990

@ Pakistanis

Welcome to the Club.

Abbas was always an asshole who doesn't understand anything about diplomacy.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas voiced support to the Greek theses on Cyprus issue during his visit Greek Cyprus, local media reported. A day after Abbas’ remarks, Turkey’s Parliament Speaker Köksal Toptan said on Friday he wanted to believe Palestinian leaders’ comments stemmed from a misunderstanding.
http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/abbas-backs-greek-stand-on-cyprus-issue-12047990

Ah So We're Not The Only One Backstabbed By This Corrupt Fatah Party That Has Always Sold The Palestinians

It Aint About Palestinian Government Man It's About Qiblah e Awal.Mehmood Abbas And Al Fatah Can Go To Hell For All I Care But Sanctity of Qiblah e Awal Must Not Be Harmed

God changed our Qiblah and forbade us to bow towards it.

Gentleman For Starters How Can You Say That The People You Interact With On Social Media May Actually Be Palestinians.It Is Filled With Fake IDs.I Have Had The Pleasurable Experience Of Exposing Multiple Facebook Afghans and So Called "Baloch" The Moment You Start Speaking In Pashto Or Balochi They Are Lost And Automatically Start Speaking In Hindi:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Fact That You Claim That Some Social Media "Palestinians" Said Pakistan Was "An Artificial Construct" On The Lands Of India and Afghanistan Is Enough To Prove That They Are Not Palestinians At All But Some Indians Dalalis and Panjsheris Hiding Behind False Names.This Is The Last Thing A Palestinian Would Be Interested In.

And I Have Even Worked With Indians When I Was In The Gulf.Let Me Tell You There Is Absolutely No Hate Between Us.Infact Most Of Them Were South Indians And For Them Kashmir Is No Issue and Pakistan Is Not An "Enemy" But Just Another Country Like Brazil Japan etc.

My Point Is Social Media Does Not Have The Value of A Face to Face Interaction

Baqi You Are Entitled To Your Opinions Who Am I To Stop You
Also palestinians english is very poor and those whose eng is good are thise who were sent to american schools and these kids have leastest of concern with pakistan or south asia or india let alone calling pakistan names. Majority of palestinians and even rest of arabs use arabic language text to interact online. Ever visit some palestinian video on youtube all comments will be in arabic.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom