What's new

When Palestine slapped Pakistan in the face ..

India has stood by Palestinian cause while Pakistani Zia Ul Haq led soldiers who butchered Palestinians under direction of Jordan. Not to mention, Pakistan happily took Israeli weapons during the Afghan war filling Israeli coffers while Israel dubbed Arafat as a terrorist. India on the other hand has stood by the 2 state solution and been a friend to both Palestine and Israel. Countries are not fools. They know who is their friend and who would happily sell them for a few yuan

As far as I am concerned they can go to hell and suck Mata India teats.

While the theme of what I read in post No 1 is predictable, this line above caught my attention.

Was this published in a national daily ? Is this the kind of language / journalism that happens without anyone objecting to it ?

I know my friend. We have too many dogs that will behave like dogs even if they get kicked like dogs. No dignity at all. Sad but true. But we must still try though.

How will we dignify ourselves when we don't respect our heritage and our own selves? When we treat ourselves and our own history like rubbish. We must build self respect based on historical roots as well as for the sole mission of a glorious future.

The reason why we are so pathetic is bcz we are rudderless, goalless and identity less. We need all these three.

Today a country which barely has any form, is slapping us, on the other hand we also have another country which has no control on half of its land shouting at us.

Kaptaan if we can't answer back to Palestine, then we truly are a nothing nation.

Well our Foreign office allowed bhartai's to label Hafiz Saeed as Al Qaeda ally in UN, so direct you hate toward deserving people, in my opinion Palestinian authority took a right decision, What will Pakistani govt do if our ambassador found dealing with ISIS/Al Qaeda?

PS. i believe hafiz Saeed is victim and not the terrorist.. but he have UN stamp on him.

Last edited:
Marker. He said the Arabs were zero plus zero plus zero and he was quite right. They were thoroughly useless.

I loved that statement and it was so true. I think it was more like. Zero + zero is zero.

A few days ago we witnessed a incredible event. The government of Palestine publicly humiliated the Pakistani nation and pissed over the Kashmir cause. By calling back Palestinian Ambassador to Pakistan, Walid Abu Ali just because he stood next to Jama’at-u-Dawah’s (JuD) chief, Hafiz Muhammad Saeed in a event that was raising protest against the injustice to the Palestinians is nothing but short of scandalous. So let's sum it. Pakistan launchs a protest movement in defence of Palestinians but the Palestinian government does not want anything to do with it in case India get's upset. This shows where Palestinian sympathy lies with. Hell to Kashmiri's. Hell to Pakistan but lick up to India. This is beyond belief.

I might have understood if this was a tactical move. In geopolitics sometimes you give a little here to gain more there. However in this case it was not so. Had Palestinians quitely replaced the ambassador to save "face" that might have been overlooked. But no. The Palestinians slapped Pakistan in the face and then promptly spat in our face. How so? The Palestinian government officially issued a noticed where they disparage the Kashmiri cause as "terrorist" and heap praise on India as the "good guys" or "honourable". Further that Palestine stands by India in face of Kashmiri "terrorism".

I ask members to read this notification from Palestinian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

teeb6JK.jpg

Therefore I am forced to consider my self- respect and so should Pakistan. A country should always retain it's diginty. If a country does things for others but other do not return that favour or in fact slap yopu them as a matter of diginity you must reconsider your position or else you cheapen yourself. Respect is a two way street. If you care and respect the other you expect it returned. Pakistan is no "lota" yet Palestinian government treated it exactly that. A lota and then poured compliments to India. As far as I am concerned they can go to hell and suck Mata India teats. Palestine deserves zero respect from Pakistan as long as they show zero respect for the Kashmir cause. Let me remind you of brave souls like Burhan Wani whose memory was slapped Palestine and thousands of poor Kashmiri victims of Indian Army abuses.

KlZNsT2.png

1493759802-human-shield-twitter-517.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-08-19-at-22.28.18.jpg

I accept that this was done by Palestine government but bear in mind it is the elected and legal representative of the Palestinian people. Indeed Mr Walid Abu Ali was the ambassador of Palestine in Islamabad - it was in that capacity that he had taken part in the protest at Jerusalem. I understand that not every Palestinian is involved in abusing Pakistani friendship but then again not every Indian is involved in abusing Pakistan. I have met many decent and nice Indians but non of that deflects my position as regards India. In the same manner I now consider Palestine.

I have too much repect for our Kashmir brothers and sisters and self respect to continue supporting Palestine. Like I said they can go to hell. Let me know when they show respect for Kashmiri cause at which point I will change my stance. This image below is what caused Palestine to show it's real friendship - with India as first . Pakistan and Kashmiri cause was thrown in the bin. We are no "lotas" for anybody.

Palestine-recalls-envoy-sharing-stage-with-JuD-chief-after-Indias-protest-1-2.jpg

modi-abbas.jpg

https://nation.com.pk/E-Paper/lahore/2018-01-01/page-6/detail-0
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...fiz-saeed-event-after-india-protests-5005060/
Sir, there is a reason for their behaviour towards us....
images (10).jpeg

India has stood by Palestinian cause while Pakistani Zia Ul Haq led soldiers who butchered Palestinians under direction of Jordan. Not to mention, Pakistan happily took Israeli weapons during the Afghan war filling Israeli coffers while Israel dubbed Arafat as a terrorist. India on the other hand has stood by the 2 state solution and been a friend to both Palestine and Israel. Countries are not fools. They know who is their friend and who would happily sell them for a few yuan

India is buying israeli military and nonmilitary equipment.

India has normal dimplomatic relationship with israel

Goa is called little israel

Indian and israeli lobbies work hand in hand in america

Indian RAW and Israeli Mossad work hand in hand

This shows where Palestinian sympathy lies with. Hell to Kashmiri's. Hell to Pakistan but lick up to India. This is beyond belief.

What is beyond belief is the naivety of the Pak establishment & media & that how out of sync they are with the times.

Its like expecting help from a man who is incapacitated himself. The Palestinians carry their backside in a sling , they would rather save it than make meaningless noises to appease another nation.

Meanwhile , the rest of the Ummah has virtually stopped making noises too .

I have lost all hope.
Please never do that. One of the biggest lessons I have learn't in life is always remain the optimist. Always retain hope even if there is only darkness. I have faith in the land of Indus. One day this cradle of civilization will rise - maybe not in our lives but it sure will. And it will retrieve it's self respect.

I looked down at Saudi's because of the lack of empathy they showed for Palestinians. Now I can see why. The Saudi's know these turd Palestinians more then we did.

Interesting move by Palestinians. Definitely some Phakki Farosh Mullahs will try their best to cover this up.
I am offended by this never the less.

Whats next? Kashmiris abusing Pakistan and praising India?

Are we thekedaars of all Muslims be it Kashmiris Palestinians Afghans Chechans Bosnians and get no respect in return? Only Money talks at the end. May be we should end our feud with India and Israel too once and for all?. And adopt the policy of India and Israel of selfishly protecting own national interests only?

Corrupt people who spread lies on Earth overtakes higher positions from the righteous people.same is true for muslims.govt of Palestine is full of corrupt people who can't do anything against Israel and this all comes to this position just because saudia let it happen.the fall of ottoman empire was a major event which allowed corrupt and greedy people calling themselves Muslims to occupy lands of lost ottoman empire including saudia.this created a havoc and now everyone knows that nobody is going to do anything..this govt of Palestine doesn't reflect Palestine position.they represent position of coward and greedy people.land of Palestine doesn't belong to only palestinian.there is a long history.it deserves righteous people.muslims have tried to gain control of entire Palestine several times and several times,they lost it.this has nothing to do with Kashmir.land of Palestine can't be compared with kashmir but we can't allow more bloodshed in Kashmir.kashmir is our problem and we must solve it.this govt of Palestine doesn't represent people of
Palestine.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom