What's new

When Palestine slapped Pakistan in the face ..

It Aint About Palestinian Government Man It's About Qiblah e Awal.Mehmood Abbas And Al Fatah Can Go To Hell For All I Care But Sanctity of Qiblah e Awal Must Not Be Harmed

That sentence is loaded with bitter reality. Bitter, very bitter and quite disheartening. But very true.
Rtrd Captian Ayaz Amir said in think tank about arab countries ....you can not trust or make any commitment they switch the statement overnight and change the loyalty . Question was , why Pakistan didn t send army on Yemen front.

Whats next? Kashmiris abusing Pakistan and praising India?

What's next? Oh Bhai that's present. Palestinian call us Israel. They say we are a fake British construct like Israel. Built as western stooges on the heartland of Afghanistan and India. I have seen Palestinians openly claim that Israel and Pakistan should be wiped out. Day will come when it will become state narrative. I have yet to meet a Palestinian that doesn't hold this opinion.

I think Palestinian meant good.
But he was not aware of who Hafiz Saeed is.
But they should know how India buys big ticket items from Israel valuing hundreds of millions of $$$. This Arab pride one day is going to shatter intocmillion pieces. And non arabs like salahuddin may not wish to rescue them this time. If the sitty attitude is kept up.

Like I said previously on a similar thread, I have developed Conflicted Personality Disorder thanks to my fellow Pakistanis. On one hand, I don't want them to be humiliated while on the other hand I want them to be humiliated like this again and again and again so that they get dose of reality every once a while.

What's next? Oh Bhai that's present. Palestinian call us Israel. They say we are a fake British construct like Israel. Built as western stooges on the heartland of Afghanistan and India. I have seen Palestinians openly claim that Israel and Pakistan should be wiped out. Day will come when it will become state narrative. I have yet to meet a Palestinian that doesn't hold this opinion.

As A Person Who Has Lived A Portion of His Life In The Arab World Can I Just Ask What The Hell Are You Talking About??????

I Have Interacted With Dozens Of Palestinian People And They Hold No Such Feeling Infact The Opposite.

The People You Encountered Must Be Al Fatah Traitors

The ummah chummah based foreign policy have driven us deeper into the ground while Arabs have done virtually nothing for us. Look at the treatment of Pakistanis in Arab countries and yet we hold rallies for these cavemen. Time to stick to nationalism and nationalism only for our foreign policy.
There is a reason why a secular constitution is the need of the hour.

Please never do that. One of the biggest lessons I have learn't in life is always remain the optimist. Always retain hope even if there is only darkness. I have faith in the land of Indus. One day this cradle of civilization will rise - maybe not in our lives but it sure will. And it will retrieve it's self respect.

I looked down at Saudi's because of the lack of empathy they showed for Palestinians. Now I can see why. The Saudi's know these turd Palestinians more then we did.

I really want us to be a self respecting nation that looks out for its own interest...

This is an uphill battle. We have engineered our books to make it ummah. Unity of pakistan based on Islam is cool. Why do we teach that Pakistan must go out of its way for Muslim countries?

We omitted the invasion of bajuar by Afghanistan to continue the narrative that Afghanistan is a brotherly Muslim nation...

You should see the confusion. Praising attaturk yet moaning the end of the caliphate. The guy was the one that ended it.

As A Person Who Has Lived A Portion of His Life In The Arab World Can I Just Ask What The Hell Are You Talking About??????

I Have Interacted With Dozens Of Palestinian People And They Hold No Such Feeling Infact The Opposite.

Lmao have lived aroundso many Palestinians i know they dont care about or respect us nor i care about them but they never ever say the shytt saiyyaan has written but the guy called himself a toilet paper in first few posts of this thread so iwould expect all toilety posts from him.

Pakistan should stop this ummah chumah fantasy and should recognize Israel with Jerusalem as capital.
Pak army ISPR firmly said last week. Pak will not involve in any country or any foreign operation. In other word PA refused to involve in Afghan civil war anymore. Like Russian Gen said long ago... Afghanistan is black hole , it suck in whoever goes near.
I see extreme frustration in Pakistan army, they are tired in war against terror. Every day lose soldiers and young junior officers. India is constantly keeping border hot. Tired and stretch too thin.

Last edited:

Enough to form a negative opinion of them just like I have met enough afghans to form a negative opinion of them.. You may have met those that don't hold such opinion. I interacted with them on social media, joined groups and found a lot of hate. In fact all hate.

Enough to form a negative opinion of them just like I have met enough afghans to form a negative opinion of them.. You may have met those that don't hold such opinion. I interacted with them on social media, joined groups and found a lot of hate. In fact all hate.

Social Media???Dude My Cr*p Has More Value Than The Garbage Written On Social Media.

Recognize Israel and disown any armed resistance by Palestinians and state it terrorism. Period. Too much of this ummah bullshit...
I say f the Palestine and I stand with Israel! I say lets all Pakistanis Change social media DP to Israel flag to piss off the Palestinians!

Pak army ISPR firmly said last week. Pak will not involve in any country or any foreign operation. In other word PA refused to involve in Afghan civil war anymore. Like Russian Gen said long ago... Afghanistan is black hole , it suck in whoever goes near.
I see extreme frustration in Pakistan army, they are tired in war against terror. Every day lose soldiers and young junior officers. India is constantly keeping border hot. Tired and stretch too thin.

I guess you are posting in wrong thread.....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom