What's new

When Palestine slapped Pakistan in the face ..

No. But still there is no Muslim world just like there is no Christian world. There however is an Arab world.
Semantics! The word you are looking for is Christendom, furthermore it is not I who brought the issue of RACE into a discussion about Strategic affairs! You are free to discuss strategic affairs here, please don't derail with nonsense about Kala, Pela, Neela. Thanks!
@waz @The Eagle

India is buying israeli military and nonmilitary equipment.

India has normal dimplomatic relationship with israel

Goa is called little israel

Indian and israeli lobbies work hand in hand in america

Indian RAW and Israeli Mossad work hand in hand
Goa?? Pagal hai Kya???

Please providence of your claims that Pakistanis are the same as indians and Sri-Lankans. Because it doesn't explaim why Pakistanis don't really physically resemble these groups in real life.
No need to ask these gangadeshis, they are obsessed by pakistan, deep down they want to be like us! I mean Saying pakistani are same as sirilankans, bangalis or bihari tells about their wish to relate to us eventough we don, t feel any closeniss to them. They are just pathetic losers Who find no honour in their own existence .

If Islam was a reason enough for a country all the gulfies would have been a single country. Apart from religion they also share the language and culture but sannu ki. We need to make sure BJP does not win next elections. Congress was way better at international diplomacy.

Well, you must be Christian then. Or have no sense of self respect.

“And to him who strikes you on your cheek, offer the other, and from whoever takes away your cloak, withhold not your coat also.”

Luke 6:29 Bible

Look at his response to you

"You seem to know your bible very well. Our love for the Palestinian people is greater than your indo/yahudee propaganda"

Remember in other threads what I said to you. This is typical AKP supporter type of people. If erdogan spits on their face they will say more, more!

They have no sense of self respect, 0 iq.

An Indian Muslim Jinnah(from Bombay) became father of a nation whose people had nothing in common Indians. He totally sounds legit.

Jews who were born and who lived in Berlin during Nazi Germany were responsible for the creation of Israel. Are Jews and Nazi Germans now the same race?????????.............:rofl:

Funny thing is that most of them are based in india and have NEVER EVER seen a group of Pakistanis in real life.............:lol:
I have seen enuff indians and only indian Who look like us are mostly sikhs and even they don,t like to hang out with these gangadeshi .they feel no attachement to these ppl and they just make like 2 percent of these malnourished ppl.:lol:

Peoples perception dictates strategic affairs of a country. If majority of your people did not have sympathy for Palestine, you would be having nice ties with Israel today. And peoples perception depends on these kala, pela, neela matters. You may fight for their cause. But when they no longer need you, they will discard you by saying kaala inferior Pakistani.

Again with the Kaala, what has RACE got to do with this? Please stop enforcing your own innate insecurities on us! Salam my Bengali brother!

Look at his response to you

"You seem to know your bible very well. Our love for the Palestinian people is greater than your indo/yahudee propaganda"

Remember in other threads what I said to you. This is typical AKP supporter type of people. If erdogan spits on their face they will say more, more!

They have no sense of self respect, 0 iq.

Fotolia_51311810_Subscription_Monthly_M1-1024x682.jpg

**** Arabs. The Arab cause. The Ummah....... most specially **** THE PALESTINIANS and camel jockeys of Arabia. It's about time we put donkey's dick in their collective mouths by opening up an embassy in East Jerusalem and start cooperating whole heartedly with ShinBet / Mossad etc etc.

Arabs are not in Pakistan's national interest. Period. Pakistan first and foremost. Ummah fuckers at the bottom of the list. New op is in order, Radd-ul-Ummah-Khubassaat.

Think logically. Pakistan is not something some would want to relate to. The ones you feel closeness to like Iranians or Turks probably don't feel any connection to you either. Last I checked Iran and your sworn enemy is cooperating in many fields. While they have common with you but not the Indians. Smh.........
Listen bro i believe in ummah chumma, i am not bigot against fellow muslims bangalis or biharis. But its just annoying to see these gangadeshi pests ruin every internetforum with their "same ppl" bs!
A sirilankans is nothing like a punjabi or even delhiwalz and they know it too. But still they would pollute every open forum with there crap, they are lossers of highest calibar. Even they know there is nothing same in India itself ...Its fucking jungle out There with every piece of inhabited by different species .

Not sure why Palestine is being given such importance here, and why it has become such a heated topic here. Here are the ground realities:

1- Minus for religious reason for some, Palestine is NOT important. It is not a country but a bunch of displaced people all around the middle east. Displaced people with no country have NO strategic importance. This is the cold hard truth. Anyone saying otherwise is blatantly lying.

2- Pakistan and so called Palestine leaders NEVER had good relations. This is a fact. Why in the world would anyone think otherwise?

3- When Palestinians tried to overthrow Jordan's King Hussein in 1970, know as Black September, Pak army units under Zia Ul Haq took command of Jordanian 2nd Division of the army, and crushed and cleansed Jordan from the Palestinian rebels. Some accounts state that literally thousands of Palestinian rebels, around 25,000, were killed .

There is NO love lost between Pakistan and Palestine rebels. There is a HISTORIC ENMITY between the two. Pak have always considered them terrorists. And terrorists are cleansed. In other words, who F*ing cares what these Palestinians think. People shouldn't be spending their time on discussion what these worthless think about Pakistan.

Certain Tribes from the South West of Pakistan have been proved to have a genetic lineage to Turkic Nomadic tribes.

What race was Jinnah? Obviously not the same breed as ghandi. You can tell by looking at them both. Ultimately, that's what it all boils down too.

Jinnah's grandfather was Hindu all his life .

“His grandfather was Poonja Meghji, a Bhatia from Paneli village in Gondal state in Kathiawar. The family had moved there from Sahiwal near Multan.”

OKay... Any way your reply to this quote will be nothing but Abuse as usual.... so let me go ahead

Its the Pakistanis who very often call for the Destruction of India, use word like "Nukes" like teenagers do. not the other way around kid.

and what's a Pakistani Race!!??? Never heard of it.

Well at last finally someone accepted that China helped... You know why they did it right!?? If 62 never happened Pakistani terrorists will be blowing inside China today..

Global economic power :enjoy: ...............:omghaha::omghaha: Don't worry you'll get the bread money... yyou've no idea who are chinese:china:

I heard Pakistanis saying at the second half of 2016 how CPEC had started to payback and will add a thrillion dollars in the reserves in the next 3-5 years... Only to see now Pakistan is issueing Bonds to keeps the reserves on track... last i heard it was 18 billion now with the bonds its around 30+ billion.... and what's going to happen after two months do you think!!!?? When people tell you the real story about CPEC you refuse to beleive them becasue its a nagative news for you and against Chinese:china:.... !!! If this goes like this you'll have no Future... boy

They need someone to cover their investment in Pakistan write... that's why they even went ahead to give a clean chit to a Terrorists even they know he's a terrorist.... learn it kid... this is China... tey give no F about Brotherhood... higher than mountain stuff... Pure Money.... Show me the Money are the Chinese Race.

World's most advanced Tech :lol:

North Korea stood up to the US which is much bigger that the 7xxx you're claiming that doesn't make North Korea KingKong....

And Kid don't worry... INdia never invaded Pakistan... it was pakistan who tried over and over again for Kashmir and finally ended up with a slap.

So you people will never learn..... Which Madarassa do you go to??? Stop that first.
What has the Strong ally done for you doing the war??? anyone can transfer the weapons when paid or promising to be paid later.. Turkey??? yes all hail the Sultans :lol:

No wonder Why Pakistanis love China more than Chinese love China:rofl:

The excuses, doubts and indianisms you are using as to WHY Pakistan will not become a major global economic power in the next few decades are the EXACT things indians used to say as to why Pakistan will NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance........we all know what happened to that indianism. Just as then so is now.......your gangadeshi brain which has a lower racial IQ than both Pakistan and Afghanistan is not helping you :lol::

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#..........:rofl:

PS the "strongest ally" has given us the means to render a nation that is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege, Far too weak, powerless and unable to fight Pakistan. That's why indians talk but do nothing in real life.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom