What's new

When Palestine slapped Pakistan in the face ..

I am speaking for myself and many more Pakistanis. Have nothing to do with you or Palestinians. And believe me it's not bad for me; it's bad for your nation and you. You people have made use of islamic emotionalism as a weapon to achieve your disguised goals. Truth always prevails, time and actions take out veils from peoples' faces showing their ugly agendas underneath. Now i am not blaming you but we the Pakistanis. We drifted far away from our national interests by going out of the way for thankless no-bodies. Let it be Palestenians, Afghanis or Bosnians. I grew up in an environment where in our neighborhoods we collected zakat, sadaqa and other charities for your non existing nations. Poor people have sent money from their daily wages even though they were hungry and keeping their children hungry in Pakistan due to this exact narrative. Now you can say whatever you want to say; but it's bad for you and it's your loss that the patience and sympathy for your thankless people have running out. And i will support Israel from this rant of yours onward.

No, you're speaking for yourself only and clearly have no idea what you're talking about. And quit it with your holier than thou attitude, you preach your narrative about Afghanistan, Afghani's preach a whole different one, which makes you look bad. And not to bring up situation in Bangladesh. The point is you need stop making Pakistani gov't something it isn't. I don't like dwelling into these subjects as I don't like fitnah, unlike the OP. Hence I won't.

What you do, go do, no one cares. What people donate is their personal business, all Muslims donate to various causes in Muslim world and that is something between them and God.

A few days ago we witnessed a incredible event. The government of Palestine publicly humiliated the Pakistani nation and pissed over the Kashmir cause. By calling back Palestinian Ambassador to Pakistan, Walid Abu Ali just because he stood next to Jama’at-u-Dawah’s (JuD) chief, Hafiz Muhammad Saeed in a event that was raising protest against the injustice to the Palestinians is nothing but short of scandalous. So let's sum it. Pakistan launchs a protest movement in defence of Palestinians but the Palestinian government does not want anything to do with it in case India get's upset. This shows where Palestinian sympathy lies with. Hell to Kashmiri's. Hell to Pakistan but lick up to India. This is beyond belief.

I might have understood if this was a tactical move. In geopolitics sometimes you give a little here to gain more there. However in this case it was not so. Had Palestinians quitely replaced the ambassador to save "face" that might have been overlooked. But no. The Palestinians slapped Pakistan in the face and then promptly spat in our face. How so? The Palestinian government officially issued a noticed where they disparage the Kashmiri cause as "terrorist" and heap praise on India as the "good guys" or "honourable". Further that Palestine stands by India in face of Kashmiri "terrorism".

I ask members to read this notification from Palestinian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

teeb6JK.jpg

Therefore I am forced to consider my self- respect and so should Pakistan. A country should always retain it's diginty. If a country does things for others but other do not return that favour or in fact slap yopu them as a matter of diginity you must reconsider your position or else you cheapen yourself. Respect is a two way street. If you care and respect the other you expect it returned. Pakistan is no "lota" yet Palestinian government treated it exactly that. A lota and then poured compliments to India. As far as I am concerned they can go to hell and suck Mata India teats. Palestine deserves zero respect from Pakistan as long as they show zero respect for the Kashmir cause. Let me remind you of brave souls like Burhan Wani whose memory was slapped Palestine and thousands of poor Kashmiri victims of Indian Army abuses.

KlZNsT2.png

1493759802-human-shield-twitter-517.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-08-19-at-22.28.18.jpg

I accept that this was done by Palestine government but bear in mind it is the elected and legal representative of the Palestinian people. Indeed Mr Walid Abu Ali was the ambassador of Palestine in Islamabad - it was in that capacity that he had taken part in the protest at Jerusalem. I understand that not every Palestinian is involved in abusing Pakistani friendship but then again not every Indian is involved in abusing Pakistan. I have met many decent and nice Indians but non of that deflects my position as regards India. In the same manner I now consider Palestine.

I have too much repect for our Kashmir brothers and sisters and self respect to continue supporting Palestine. Like I said they can go to hell. Let me know when they show respect for Kashmiri cause at which point I will change my stance. This image below is what caused Palestine to show it's real friendship - with India as first . Pakistan and Kashmiri cause was thrown in the bin. We are no "lotas" for anybody.

Palestine-recalls-envoy-sharing-stage-with-JuD-chief-after-Indias-protest-1-2.jpg

modi-abbas.jpg

https://nation.com.pk/E-Paper/lahore/2018-01-01/page-6/detail-0
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...fiz-saeed-event-after-india-protests-5005060/

I agree with you on Palestine treatment of us was like Banana Republic and we should have given proper response to this but why this is resulting in recognition if Israel?

This is our shity diplomacy and failure of foreign office... We should have taken other actions rather than recognition if Israel...

No, you're speaking for yourself only and clearly have no idea what you're talking about. And quit it with your holier than thou attitude, you preach your narrative about Afghanistan, Afghani's preach a whole different one, which makes you look bad. And not to bring up situation in Bangladesh. The point is you need stop making Pakistani gov't something it isn't.

That was the whole point of you thankless people, Afghanis are top of the list and you palestinains are competing with them for who is worse than stray dogs, who you feed once stay loyal for life. Thankless 2+ million afghans are fed and raised in Pakistan. So you giving their example tells that you are from the same lot. Your families are supported and raised from charities around the muslim world and your government don't have shame to support Kashmiris on their struggle. And you mentioned Bangladesh; what about it? what are you implying here? shows which side you are on. And as i said in my previous post, truth prevails and veils come of the faces with time.

What you do, go do, no one cares. What people donate is their personal business, all Muslims donate to various causes in Muslim world and that is something between them and God.

Oh, your terrorists care, if the money keep flowing in from Muslims around the world for their funding it's all fine then. It's not personal business and definitely not between god and people. It's about your filthy terrorists' agendas, don't bring and use name of God and Islam for financing of your terrorists.

Now, Pakistanis will always stand for Al-quds. But that's pretty much it. What you do with Israel for two state or one state solution it's your problem not ours. We don't have to pick fight with Israel or not recognizing them for bunch of thankless morons. Not in our interest.

Last edited:
Pakistan is for Alquds, not for PLO OR the local government of Palestinian authority
Abbas and PLO represent one faction in Palestine. Israel was able to assassinate Arafat using traitors from PLO. So what they say is not important. They are not a free nation.

That was the whole point of you thankless people, Afghanis are top of the list and you palestinains are competing with them for who is worse than stray dogs, who you feed once stay loyal for life. Thankless 2+ million afghans are fed and raised in Pakistan. So you giving their example tells that you are from the same lot. Your families are supported and raised from charities around the muslim world and your government don't have shame to support Kashmiris on their struggle. And you mentioned Bangladesh; what about it? what are you implying here? shows which side you are on. And as i said in my previous post, truth prevails and veils come of the faces with time.

Oh, your terrorists care, if the money keep flowing in from Muslims around the world for their funding it's all fine then. It's not personal business and definitely not between god and people. It's about your filthy terrorists' agendas, don't bring and use name of God and Islam for financing of your terrorists.

Good for you man, you sure bring something new and refreshing in the Muslim world. :)

This is how they divide us.

Palestine is a wounded piece of Islamic world's body. How can they slap an strong country like Pakistan?
Com'on brothers, this is non sense. Those monarchies easily divide us. Mushammad Dahlan, Mahmood Abbas and their counterparts are UAE/KSA's puppets.

In a moment that thieves are stealing Jerusalem, suddenly something happens, oh Palestine slaps Pakistan WTF?
At the same time USA's supplied terrorist groups call themselves soldiers of Al-Aqsa and attacks Pakistani people, in Iran USA's supported groups burn mosques and raised slogans against Muslims.

With no doubt there is a dividing plan, which doesn't represent the majority of us.

We should
The lesson to be learned from this is - place self interest above all other considerations. This is what rest of the states do and not become trapped in religious/emotional sentiments. Therefore Pakistan needs to revisit it's policy toward Palestine sans any religious or ummah chummah considerations. If after having taken a cold debit/credit account of Pakistan's policy toward Palestine the evaluation suggest recognition of Israel is best way forward - so be it. If not fine. But the calculation must and this is the most important "take away" from this slap Pakistan got - that self interest must always come first. Always.

No other consideration must be allowed to dilute our policy. The policy as been "shitty" as you say precisely because Pakistan has not looked at the Palestine/Israel equation through self interest. Instead it has placed self interest second place to ummah chummah factor. This has been recognized by Palestinians who know that they can do what they want, slap Pakistan, fcuk Pakistan as long as they hold the "Muslim" card they can never lose out.

It is similiar to how we get these abused b*itches in UK. The boyfriend will be playing around, gambling all the money, coming home and beating the b*tch when one day he will go too far and give her such a beating that she ends up calling the police to save her life. The police will turn up, arrest the boyfriend and the abused b*tch ends up in hospital in intensive care. Few days later she is released and then turns against the police. She drops all charges and the boyfriend is back to repeat the entire abuse cycle again. Fundamentel to this is the women in the relationship has no self respect, low self esteem, inferiority complex and the boyfriend knows this. He knows he can beat her, treat her like a b*tch but she will not hold him to account. She will ignore and overlook anything he does. This of course encourages the guy to do what he does because he knows he can get away with it.

This is exact situation with Palestine and some other countries. They hold the "Muslim card" and they know as long as they hold that it will make Pakistan a servile b*tch. It's time Pakistan showed self respect by showing them they have to earn it.

With India they have to work hard to win her attention because they know India will dump them like garbage if they slightly offend here. And we saw perfect example of this in this Palestinian Ambassador incident.

Honestly, you lot in Iran are also being taken for a ride. Wake up and smell the coffee. Don't fall for the mullah politics please.

Lets face the truth, Pakistan should stop calling itself Leader of Islamic world and all that shit. Muslim countries have taken Pakistan for granted. Its time that all energies should be focused on improving the quality of life of poor Pakistanis.
World will only respect you once you are strong economically. Beggars cant be choosers.

A few days ago we witnessed a incredible event. The government of Palestine publicly humiliated the Pakistani nation and pissed over the Kashmir cause. By calling back Palestinian Ambassador to Pakistan, Walid Abu Ali just because he stood next to Jama’at-u-Dawah’s (JuD) chief, Hafiz Muhammad Saeed in a event that was raising protest against the injustice to the Palestinians is nothing but short of scandalous. So let's sum it. Pakistan launchs a protest movement in defence of Palestinians but the Palestinian government does not want anything to do with it in case India get's upset. This shows where Palestinian sympathy lies with. Hell to Kashmiri's. Hell to Pakistan but lick up to India. This is beyond belief.

I might have understood if this was a tactical move. In geopolitics sometimes you give a little here to gain more there. However in this case it was not so. Had Palestinians quitely replaced the ambassador to save "face" that might have been overlooked. But no. The Palestinians slapped Pakistan in the face and then promptly spat in our face. How so? The Palestinian government officially issued a noticed where they disparage the Kashmiri cause as "terrorist" and heap praise on India as the "good guys" or "honourable". Further that Palestine stands by India in face of Kashmiri "terrorism".

I ask members to read this notification from Palestinian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

teeb6JK.jpg

Therefore I am forced to consider my self- respect and so should Pakistan. A country should always retain it's diginty. If a country does things for others but other do not return that favour or in fact slap yopu them as a matter of diginity you must reconsider your position or else you cheapen yourself. Respect is a two way street. If you care and respect the other you expect it returned. Pakistan is no "lota" yet Palestinian government treated it exactly that. A lota and then poured compliments to India. As far as I am concerned they can go to hell and suck Mata India teats. Palestine deserves zero respect from Pakistan as long as they show zero respect for the Kashmir cause. Let me remind you of brave souls like Burhan Wani whose memory was slapped Palestine and thousands of poor Kashmiri victims of Indian Army abuses.

KlZNsT2.png

1493759802-human-shield-twitter-517.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-08-19-at-22.28.18.jpg

I accept that this was done by Palestine government but bear in mind it is the elected and legal representative of the Palestinian people. Indeed Mr Walid Abu Ali was the ambassador of Palestine in Islamabad - it was in that capacity that he had taken part in the protest at Jerusalem. I understand that not every Palestinian is involved in abusing Pakistani friendship but then again not every Indian is involved in abusing Pakistan. I have met many decent and nice Indians but non of that deflects my position as regards India. In the same manner I now consider Palestine.

I have too much repect for our Kashmir brothers and sisters and self respect to continue supporting Palestine. Like I said they can go to hell. Let me know when they show respect for Kashmiri cause at which point I will change my stance. This image below is what caused Palestine to show it's real friendship - with India as first . Pakistan and Kashmiri cause was thrown in the bin. We are no "lotas" for anybody.

Palestine-recalls-envoy-sharing-stage-with-JuD-chief-after-Indias-protest-1-2.jpg

modi-abbas.jpg

https://nation.com.pk/E-Paper/lahore/2018-01-01/page-6/detail-0
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...fiz-saeed-event-after-india-protests-5005060/

Glad I am not the only one who feels this way. I've also known enough Palestinians in and around London that, forget about caring about Kashmir or Kashmiris, didn't even know what or where it was. I now repeat the favour.

Long Live Israel lol.

@Kaptaan, raised a valid point. We should only care for the Palestinians, when the Palestinians care about the Kashmir dispute.

But however it does not mean I support the Zionist state stealing Palestinian land.

lol recognizing the Zionist state is tempting. lol.

But Saudi Arabia wouldn't like that.

A country like Pakistan recognizing Israel would send shockwaves in the Muslim world.

Last edited:
Pakistanis generally support Palestine for their legitimate claim to Jerusalem and occupation of their lands.

Palestinian Authority govt under Mehmood Abbas has compromised so much with Israel that the Palestinian cause has slipped through the hands of PA government itself. PLO is not what it was under Arafat. The legitimate elected government of Palestine is Hamas. But since it has Muslim Brotherhood inspiration, its an anathema to majority of Arab governments. Hamas has not and will not compromise with Israel. Mehmood Abbas has for the sake of staying in government in Ramallah. Israel needs a compromised, corrupt government like PA. It cant stand Hamas.

Hence you see Israel bombing Gaza Strip for days and not a single timid statement from rich Arab ****oles. Those same Arabs who will not spare a moment to slit a throat of a fellow Muslim alleged to have a faint association with Iran.

These are the fissures in Arab world that Arab leaders play with and Israel too has found a common cause with most of them. Hence the sentiment on the street better articulated by Hamas or even Hezbullah is lost.

The Middle East is centre of the Muslim World. But this centre has shifted in the past decades. Its because of Arab indifference to Arab causes. Arabs bias based on sect, political affiliation and conflicts caused due to tribal mentality.

The concept of Ummat is not to made fun of. Its a concept that Quran indoctrinates. The word in Quran is the word uttered by Allah. So please dont make fun of it. But I agree. Its us Muslims who have made Islam a complete joke. Our actions, like those of Saudi Arabia in Middle East and this one of Palestine standing by India, is the reason we are weak, divided and butt of jokes.

If Palestinian Authority government was honest to its own cause, it would have thought that the rally was organized for the core cause of Palestinians resistance - Jerusalem. If Palestine is oblivious of the core cause of the movement for struggle, then who is Pakistan to tell them what to do?

But Saudi Arabia wouldn't like that.

No bigger hypocrite than Saudi Arabia.

Pakistanis generally support Palestine for their legitimate claim to Jerusalem and occupation of their lands.

Palestinian Authority govt under Mehmood Abbas has compromised so much with Israel that the Palestinian cause has slipped through the hands of PA government itself. PLO is not what it was under Arafat. The legitimate elected government of Palestine is Hamas. But since it has Muslim Brotherhood inspiration, its an anathema to majority of Arab governments. Hamas has not and will not compromise with Israel. Mehmood Abbas has for the sake of staying in government in Ramallah. Israel needs a compromised, corrupt government like PA. It cant stand Hamas.

Hence you see Israel bombing Gaza Strip for days and not a single timid statement from rich Arab ****oles. Those same Arabs who will not spare a moment to slit a throat of a fellow Muslim alleged to have a faint association with Iran.

These are the fissures in Arab world that Arab leaders play with and Israel too has found a common cause with most of them. Hence the sentiment on the street better articulated by Hamas or even Hezbullah is lost.

The Middle East is centre of the Muslim World. But this centre has shifted in the past decades. Its because of Arab indifference to Arab causes. Arabs bias based on sect, political affiliation and conflicts caused due to tribal mentality.

The concept of Ummat is not to made fun of. Its a concept that Quran indoctrinates. The word in Quran is the word uttered by Allah. So please dont make fun of it. But I agree. Its us Muslims who have made Islam a complete joke. Our actions, like those of Saudi Arabia in Middle East and this one of Palestine standing by India, is the reason we are weak, divided and butt of jokes.

If Palestinian Authority government was honest to its own cause, it would have thought that the rally was organized for the core cause of Palestinians resistance - Jerusalem. If Palestine is oblivious of the core cause of the movement for struggle, then who is Pakistan to tell them what to do?

No bigger hypocrite than Saudi Arabia.
Actually Saudi Arabia has done a lot for Pakistan.

lol, Saudi Arabia has done a lot for the Palestinian cause as well.

Saudi Arabia only cares about themselves.

We Pakistanis need to do the same as well.

Pakistan first! Worry about other peoples later.

i used to pro-palestine... until i met quite a few Palestinians throughout my life. they're ultra nationalist, racist and arrogant like many other arabs. Its hilarious because back in gaza, they have better living conditions then majority of pakistanis yet our people will march, protest, burn down cities for sake of palestine :sarcastic:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom